• An extra special week.

    1301862615
    EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 261
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2010

    My OH is coming up to stay for 11 days next week, and I'm wondering, does anyone have any tips on how to make some of the sex/foreplay extra special?

    1301867223
    Nymeria [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1072
    • Joined: 26 Mar 2010

    Hiya, quite a few people have asked the same questions.

    This is my usual advice but feel free to ask for something specific or more information.

    x X x wrote:

    The Bumper fun pack is a good starter purchase. It has a great range of basic toys that are excellent value. Very good for couples starting and wanting to experiment with sex toys. Nothing too intimidating or invasive- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15585

    Also, this game makes for a very fun night. It's both romantic and naughty. And if you're willing to wait and build up the sexual tension- it's amazing in getting you both fired up. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=662

    You may need to buy some extras for it to encorporate with the game like massage oil, candles, body paint, alcohol, etc etc. Lh stock the additional kit: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18300 Of course you can just improvise though.

    There's also some outfits/costumes on Lovehoney you can wear and roleplay with your partner for the night. Lingerie does the job too.

    Good luck with your search. =]

    1301867377
    silverdrop [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 318
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2006

    How about some extra special wrapping? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10597

    1301867879
    Nymeria [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1072
    • Joined: 26 Mar 2010

    Oh, I just checked out your profile- I'd suggest buying this pack for some great value bondage gear. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19289

    You also get a free bondage tape with the purchase. And you get free BB brand stickers that allow you to save up for 2 spanking paddles. =]

    1301907407
    toycar69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 577
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2010

    EmilyBlenkins wrote:

    My OH is coming up to stay for 11 days next week, and I'm wondering, does anyone have any tips on how to make some of the sex/foreplay extra special?

    11 days next week? I need to know where you get weeks that long!

    1301942410
    EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 261
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2010

    x X x wrote:

    Oh, I just checked out your profile- I'd suggest buying this pack for some great value bondage gear. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19289

    You also get a free bondage tape with the purchase. And you get free BB brand stickers that allow you to save up for 2 spanking paddles. =]

    Wow, great idea. Thank you!

    toycar69 wrote:

    EmilyBlenkins wrote:

    My OH is coming up to stay for 11 days next week, and I'm wondering, does anyone have any tips on how to make some of the sex/foreplay extra special?

    11 days next week? I need to know where you get weeks that long!

    I ment 11 days from next week, well Thursday :P

    1302295626
    Rugbyman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 111
    • Joined: 2 Sep 2010

    just try something different everyday, if you make it all different it will be amazing. you could try bondage one day, then you dom next day, him dom next, then outdoors!!! the rest use your imagination

    1302379887
    fizzy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2214
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2010

    just enjoy every minute together i hope you enjoy your days together. if the weather stays nice you could maybe go for a sexy picnic?

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.