• Chastity/Teasing

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

angelkez wrote:

just to go back to the original post, i am the wife Theolain was referring to and to be honest i just don't see the attraction for teasing and stuff but i'm always open to suggestions if someones had experience of it.... maybe i'm just not doing it right

I think part of the appeal is having complete control over his pleasure and knowing everything good he feels is directly due to you.

But it's all about experimenting and discovering what works for you :)

Adx

angelkez [sign in to see picture]

hmmm i guess i'll have to give it a go then :)

i'm not sure i'm really cut out for the dominating side of things i always feel really weird and self concious :s but thanks ladies for the help :)

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

angelkez wrote:

hmmm i guess i'll have to give it a go then :)

i'm not sure i'm really cut out for the dominating side of things i always feel really weird and self concious :s but thanks ladies for the help :)

Do a forum search there are *loads* of really great threads with some great advice! It's something that can be really enjoyable if you can get past the self conciousness even if you only partake in it once in a while. I very rarely dom the OH as I'm a complete sub but it makes a nice change every once in a while and he really enjoys it!

There are a few threads on "switching" as well, people who sometimes like to dom and sometimes like to sub :)

Adx

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I am switching. I am mostly sub, but I do have times when I turn to be dominant (lately that hapened relatively often, I don´t do it regularly) and my partner can then find himself being cuffed. As for teasing, I really love the look on his face, while he is being teased and he cannot do anything. And it is real fun when I let him go. I find myself in rather... submissive position and at his mercy if I don´t give him release before that. Domination does not necessarily mean things like spanking, but giving him show while he is cuffed or teasing him is real fun. And potentially may be good start. I think you can give it a try and see how it goes. And it does not have to be all the time. I do it relatively rarely, but I do it.

foxy_me [sign in to see picture]

If you're interested in it then it's definitely worth giving it a try - it's worth trying anything at least once! We got my hubby's chastity device out of curiosity but it's become one of my favorite purchases from lovehoney.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.