• Chastity/Teasing

Theolain [sign in to see picture]

Lately i seem to be thinking a lot about chastity and teasing to the point it is really distracting and i really want to try it out. I really like to be kept horny all day but my wife often gets really annoyed when i start talking about it. I mention it and the wife gives indications that she may be interested but nothing ever happens. Part of the problem is we are trying for children and the other part is that the ones that seem like they are good are really expensive.

We have tried teasing and when she is 'interested' she really seems to enjoy making me squirm then somtimes not letting me cum (we have a rule of no cumming outside for the above reason). But then nothing happens for a while.

Am i odd to be getting so obsessed? Is there anyone in chastity that can tell me about your experiences and give me advice?

(sorry if this thread is a bit disjointed but i have never posted anything like this before and my mind works in a bit of a dissjointed way)

boobaloo [sign in to see picture]

Hiya

I cant really help you with this, but if you do a search there are lots and lots of threads on the subject, try reading some of these, there should be plenty of information there. There is also a blog by hella on the subject which is very informative.

try some of these

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/76233-introduction-to-male-chastity/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/316089-locked/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/29848-my-first-experience-of-male-chastity-cb-3000/

there is a link in the middle one to the blog

Oh and welcome to the forum

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

Are you odd? No I don't think so, there are certainly other people on here that get off on it.

Personally I love being teased, but really don't get the chastity side of it. If I'm teased I need the release to happen, or I get frustrated and irritable.

Mistress D [sign in to see picture]

Theolain wrote:

Lately i seem to be thinking a lot about chastity and teasing to the point it is really distracting and i really want to try it out. I really like to be kept horny all day but my wife often gets really annoyed when i start talking about it. I mention it and the wife gives indications that she may be interested but nothing ever happens. Part of the problem is we are trying for children and the other part is that the ones that seem like they are good are really expensive.

We have tried teasing and when she is 'interested' she really seems to enjoy making me squirm then somtimes not letting me cum (we have a rule of no cumming outside for the above reason). But then nothing happens for a while.

Am i odd to be getting so obsessed? Is there anyone in chastity that can tell me about your experiences and give me advice?

(sorry if this thread is a bit disjointed but i have never posted anything like this before and my mind works in a bit of a dissjointed way)

We have practised chastity for a couple of years now. K has just spent his 11 days locked, the longest yet. Its normal for me to keep him locked for 2 to3 days at a time , lots of teasing whilst his locked. Fucks me silly when released , great fun. Love Mistress D x

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

I guess it could make you want it more AA. Not sure how it would work on someone with a high drive, I'm sure it would do my head in completely!

[suspended user]

suspended user

just whilst being teased would be nice not for along time it would be murder

Genie [sign in to see picture]

I'm looking to try chastity with my OH, because the idea of teasing him whilst he's helpless is a huge turn on. I was thinking about getting one for myself as Avrielle mentioned, i think the idea of being denied sex would make you want it a whole lot more. Although I would need to make sure the chastity device is really comfortable otherwise it would be a huge turn off for me.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I have always been rather intruiged by the female chastity belts. My sex drive is pretty low at the minute, but I wonder if I were to wear a chastity belt would I be gagging for it in the time I'm locked as the thought of being denied sex is always in the back of your mind?

Like when you don't want something until the choice is taken away from you?

K wants sex 24/7 whilst locked. Its the not having control of yourself , you have given that right away. Imgine just being completely controlled its a turn on. K is a much nicer person when he is being denied, and it certainly increases his sex drive. Could be fun trying X

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Mistress D wrote:

We have practised chastity for a couple of years now. K has just spent his 11 days locked, the longest yet. Its normal for me to keep him locked for 2 to3 days at a time , lots of teasing whilst his locked. Fucks me silly when released , great fun. Love Mistress D x

That's interesting, because it was only in February both you and SlaveK claimed never to have tried it but only two weeks later it was a regular occurrence.

Maybe I'm mistaken and you're not lying/trolling/typoing. Apologies if so.

WandA wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

That's interesting, because it was only in February both you and SlaveK claimed never to have tried it but only two weeks later it was a regular occurrence.

Nice to see your taking a close interest in me . Thank You.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

I was also thinking this tbh.

Mistress D wrote:

WandA wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

To be honest it was another member who alerted me to some 'inconsistencies' in your behaviour, but they were not flat out contradictions unlike the last post so I didn't mention it.

The LH forums have a regular troll who pops back with quite a few 'tells', it would of course be silly to point them out directly, but for the good of the community it's always best to be vigilant. I like this place for it's honesty, I don't want to see that undermined by a repetitive attention seeking troll.

I certainly don't mean to put anyone off if they're genuine but I see no harm in pointing out contradictions and lies in posts, everyone should always be aware that what they say has consequences and it may bite them on the arse if they mislead others.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

WandA wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

To be honest it was another member who alerted me to some 'inconsistencies' in your behaviour, but they were not flat out contradictions unlike the last post so I didn't mention it.

The LH forums have a regular troll who pops back with quite a few 'tells', it would of course be silly to point them out directly, but for the good of the community it's always best to be vigilant. I like this place for it's honesty, I don't want to see that undermined by a repetitive attention seeking troll.

I certainly don't mean to put anyone off if they're genuine but I see no harm in pointing out contradictions and lies in posts, everyone should always be aware that what they say has consequences and it may bite them on the arse if they mislead others.

I agree with this. I like this forum as most of the people within it feel real as they are probably stating the truth or as clothes as they can without breaking any rules or giving away information that is too personal. An occassional trol;l can be amusing as long as it's in light hearted jest, but if you are trying to offer advise through trolling I feel this isn't right. As your advice can have consequences if you are just trolling, this is why when I write within the forums or a review I will not state any advice for something unless I have honestly tried that out before, I will be honest in my experiences.

Like when writing a review for the luna kegel beads I tried something someone else had adviced in another review which they themselves had not tried. They stated it would be a good idea and work even though they had the lack of experience with this method. I tried it and learnt that it was actually rather dangerous and could lead to a trip to a and e... Trolling doesn't mean it can lead to accidents just in real life, but peoples emotions and trust can be affected a lot which in the long run can make a community crumble.

I'm rambling once again... hmmm really should stay more focused when writing.

It's also that these trolls take people in as 'friends' and then it diminishes honesty and friendliness on the whole forum. If some one gets 'had' then they may feel it's not worth trusting anyone online.

Wow you seem to know it all. What happened to good relaxed fun. Maybe dates times etc get a little bit mixed up but that does not mean they are lies. I happen to live a fun open life style and try to share it with anyone who wishes. Love the TROLL x

Mistress D wrote:

Wow you seem to know it all. What happened to good relaxed fun. Maybe dates times etc get a little bit mixed up but that does not mean they are lies. I happen to live a fun open life style and try to share it with anyone who wishes. Love the TROLL x

A bit mixed up?

3 weeks or multiple years? From no experience to years of experience?

It's just hard to have relaxed chat when someone is stringing people along, which you may or may not be doing. But as I've said, I see no harm in pointing out inconsistencies in people's posts and letting other members make up their minds.

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]
    2 Feb 2011 at 3:10 pm posted by slavek:
    Being teased and aroused whilst locked up despite the pain does appeal so much. Need to work on my partner D though shes not 100% convinced on this one. 21 Feb 2011 at 5:24 pm posted by MistressD:
    Oh dear K. Think your fantasy could come true sooner rather than later. Starting to like this idea of total control! By the way im Ks other half. X 5 Mar 2011 at 4:39 pm posted by MistressD:
    Ive had K locked in his chastity device for 11 days now. He has a 28 day sentence. X today at 3:02 pm posted by MistressD:
    We have practised chastity for a couple of years now. K has just spent his 11 days locked, the longest yet. Its normal for me to keep him locked for 2 to3 days at a time

So his first shot at chastity was on 22 Feb, for 11 days, which also happened to be 'a couple of years' ago, and his longest ever... Spot the inconsistancies.

It's normal for folk to have some slight variations as they talk about the same thing, as your current view will colour memories, and sometimes memories get fuzzy, but mistaking less than one month for a couple of years isn't quite the same thing. At one stage, either when ye claimed to have never done it before, or when you claimed to be practicing it for years, you were telling a wee fib.

And "good relaxed fun" does not give blanket permission to lie and con people. You may or may not be the same troll who has caused all these problems - i see none of the tell-tale signs, so no reason to believe you are - but you have to understand that having one very persistant (and stupid) troll means the kind of lying you're at will not be welcomed with open arms.

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Blast, formatting wentdown the pan. >_<

angelkez [sign in to see picture]

just to go back to the original post, i am the wife Theolain was referring to and to be honest i just don't see the attraction for teasing and stuff but i'm always open to suggestions if someones had experience of it.... maybe i'm just not doing it right

Genie [sign in to see picture]

angelkez wrote:

just to go back to the original post, i am the wife Theolain was referring to and to be honest i just don't see the attraction for teasing and stuff but i'm always open to suggestions if someones had experience of it.... maybe i'm just not doing it right

Don't think about 'not doing it right' everyone is different, what I count as teasing others wouldn't, figure out what works for you. I think it would be best to try teasing him whilst he is in restraints/cuffs before you move to chastity devices. Personally I love to use restraints on him (have not tried chastity devices yet) and the effect it has on him, plus the fact that he cannot do anything about it is a real turn on for me.

Hope that helps :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.