• Top three profile pictures

Mistress D [sign in to see picture]

Rate your top three profile pictures, for me its,

Number One GTSH (slave to love)

Number Two Cheshire Kat (the most fantastic shoes)

Number Three Violet Eyes (love the goth look)

What are yours? Love Mistress D x

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

While it's a sweet idea (and I can't fault your taste!) the notion of 'rating' or otherwise causing competition about profile pictures has popped up before and been shouted down. Some people have some serious confidence issues, and posting pictures here is supposed to be safe. And while you're only saying nice things, by saying three are "the best", it can be interpreted as "the rest aren't good enough". I'd say most folk wouldn't mean it so harshly, but if there's even one person who would feel put down by not making the 'rankings' (or, worse, felt like they got a pity vote!), then it's better to just avoid the whole kerfuffle and save hurt feelings.

There is a thread for commenting on pictures, so if you spot one or two you fancy drawing attention to, or just giving a thumbs up, it can be done there in a less competitive manner: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/122912-whos-photo/

Bakewell [sign in to see picture]

Number 1 = cNr

Number 2 = bumble

Number 3 = Alicia

I did write reasons next to them but I kinda felt like I was rating them haha. So "nice gloves and very petite and sexy", "nice ass!" and "cute dress and nice clevage" in no particular order, I am sure everyone c an match them up! :D

Bakewell [sign in to see picture]

BashfulBabe wrote:

While it's a sweet idea (and I can't fault your taste!) the notion of 'rating' or otherwise causing competition about profile pictures has popped up before and been shouted down.

I think there is a line between competition and personally saying you like something, after all is not one of the points of this forum that everyone has their own tastes and kinks in life? :) But I can see your point!

BashfulBabe wrote:

While it's a sweet idea (and I can't fault your taste!) the notion of 'rating' or otherwise causing competition about profile pictures has popped up before and been shouted down. Some people have some serious confidence issues, and posting pictures here is supposed to be safe. And while you're only saying nice things, by saying three are "the best", it can be interpreted as "the rest aren't good enough". I'd say most folk wouldn't mean it so harshly, but if there's even one person who would feel put down by not making the 'rankings' (or, worse, felt like they got a pity vote!), then it's better to just avoid the whole kerfuffle and save hurt feelings.

There is a thread for commenting on pictures, so if you spot one or two you fancy drawing attention to, or just giving a thumbs up, it can be done there in a less competitive manner: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/122912-whos-photo/

It wasnt suggested as a competition. I just thought it would be just a harmless bit of fun. No one is saying that the rest are not up to scratch these are just my personal favourites. I would suggest that rate the avatar above you is not a lot different. Mistress D x

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

I take your point BB.

I'm interpreting this as which ones I enjoy seeing most, and I've excluded personal photos to avoid offending anyone. In no particular order:

Lickmadick

just glad he's finally chosen one.

niftyb

just love the Stitch hat!

WandA

abstract and sexy at the same time. Nice!

Noon [sign in to see picture]

Interesting thread :)

I am not going to comment, just like Bruce Forsyth - you are all my favourites!

Noon wrote:

Interesting thread :)

I am not going to comment, just like Bruce Forsyth - you are all my favourites!

Cool quote

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

That's grand, have no issue with it personally, just it has come up before, and thought I'd mention there were concerns. And I don't doubt your intentions, MistressD, just better to point it out before anyone took it wrong. x

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm...

Lady-J

Loves huni

Mr Monster

BashfulBabe wrote:

That's grand, have no issue with it personally, just it has come up before, and thought I'd mention there were concerns. And I don't doubt your intentions, MistressD, just better to point it out before anyone took it wrong. x

Thank you Bashfulbabe. X

ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]

ok out in front is violeteyes im not biased

bashfulbabe i love a spanked bum

mr monster though prefered the cookie monster look

Tromain [sign in to see picture]

My favs are:

WandA - never get tired of seeing it, once I realised what I was looking at!

Toycar69 - plasters a grin on my face every time!

and

CullensNaughtyLamb - Wow, just wow! Stunning photo!

Booties [sign in to see picture]

Tromain wrote:

CullensNaughtyLamb - Wow, just wow! Stunning photo!

Is her picture not Kristen Stuart? From the Twilight films? Hence the name? Or am I going mad? o.O

I can't actually decide whose pictures I like the most... There are so many good ones... And more every day! Have always loved Nifty's though. That hat... =D

Tromain [sign in to see picture]

I have no idea who it's a picture of, just know that it's a stunning photo!

Thin One [sign in to see picture]

I'll be a brown nose and say that everyone looks great and I can't pick three...

GTSH [sign in to see picture]

Number 1: Mistress D (love those stockings)

Number 2: luscious lips (great kinky boots)

Number 3: Hedonistic (looks like your ass has had a good spanking)

Good on everyone for putting on their profile pics they are all fab in their owns ways x

Lady-J [sign in to see picture]

number 1. Seduce

number 2. G&G

number 3. Boobaloo

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.