• I know this might sound daft but ....

    1299438648
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2258
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    Lookin - Yummy wrote:

    I've ordered it .

    Thank you

    xL-Yx

    Let me know what it is like, as I might order a copy :)

    1299439596
    Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 694
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2010

    Ohh great recommendation and it's in the sale

    1299449057
    Lookin - Yummy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 293
    • Joined: 2 Jan 2010

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    Lookin - Yummy wrote:

    I've ordered it .

    Thank you

    xL-Yx

    Let me know what it is like, as I might order a copy :)

    Will do .

    Am I right to assume you have a liking for it too ?

    1299449082
    Lookin - Yummy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 293
    • Joined: 2 Jan 2010

    LittleKitty wrote:

    Ohh great recommendation and it's in the sale

    Indeed

    1299449361
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2258
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    Lookin - Yummy wrote:

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    Lookin - Yummy wrote:

    I've ordered it .

    Thank you

    xL-Yx

    Let me know what it is like, as I might order a copy :)

    Will do .

    Am I right to assume you have a liking for it too ?

    Yes. Yesterday I ordered the Lelo feather tickler. I prefer soft tickles with breaks inbtween more than being tickled to death though, but the sensations do really travel to my spine and make me tingle all over...

    Also I do enjoy reading books regarding sex and foreplay, :)

    1299450156
    Lookin - Yummy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 293
    • Joined: 2 Jan 2010

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    Lookin - Yummy wrote:

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    Lookin - Yummy wrote:

    I've ordered it .

    Thank you

    xL-Yx

    Let me know what it is like, as I might order a copy :)

    Will do .

    Am I right to assume you have a liking for it too ?

    Yes. Yesterday I ordered the Lelo feather tickler. I prefer soft tickles with breaks inbtween more than being tickled to death though, but the sensations do really travel to my spine and make me tingle all over...

    Also I do enjoy reading books regarding sex and foreplay, :)

    Pretty much the same as me then

    Lovely to speak to someone else who shares this liking .

    1299465682
    Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 714
    • Joined: 15 Sep 2010

    Tickling doesn't do it for me - I'm just really touchy and irritable with light tickles - but harder touches and fingernails really do turn me on in (it sounds like) pretty much the same way as tickles do for you. It took me ages to work up the courage to ask Mrs M to touch me like that, and a bit longer to encourage her to get to the kind of levels that are just right for me, but it was worth it. Even then, I had to phrase it as more of a "hey, I just had a crazy idea. I wonder what it'd feel like if...." than come right out and say that I was pretty sure I'd like it.

    Cowardice!

    Just ask him nicely, straight out, and remember to make the right noises when he gets it sopt-on!

    1299488188
    Lookin - Yummy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 293
    • Joined: 2 Jan 2010

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    Tickling isn't an unusual sexual liking. So don't worry. I wouldn't have thought it was anything to worry over speaking to your partner about.

    A lot of people purposely use tickling (whether they are aware or not) as a part of foreplay. It just really works for some people. I like being delicately tickled around the bottom of my tummy. It turns me on so well.

    Tickle torture is another common one. Where just tickling doesn't exactly do it, but being held down and helpless as you are being tickled and restrained can be a huge turn on. And it's fun for both parties when the room is filled with hysterical laughter!

    So just go with the flow and say how you feel about it to him. You never know. It could explode your sex life for you!

    Also. It's a lot easier to explain that than explaining a shoe fetish!

    I have had a few go's at T.T with my ex, I did enjoy enjoy it, but that is maybe a bit too much for BF at the moment.

    Oh yes , my lower tummy will always make me smile too

    I actually found it easier (Although it's not a fetish) to explain how sexy I felt if I was wearing just my knee high boots during sex .

    xL-Yx

    1299488398
    Lookin - Yummy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 293
    • Joined: 2 Jan 2010

    Mr Monster wrote:

    Tickling doesn't do it for me - I'm just really touchy and irritable with light tickles - but harder touches and fingernails really do turn me on in (it sounds like) pretty much the same way as tickles do for you. It took me ages to work up the courage to ask Mrs M to touch me like that, and a bit longer to encourage her to get to the kind of levels that are just right for me, but it was worth it. Even then, I had to phrase it as more of a "hey, I just had a crazy idea. I wonder what it'd feel like if...." than come right out and say that I was pretty sure I'd like it.

    Cowardice!

    Just ask him nicely, straight out, and remember to make the right noises when he gets it sopt-on!

    I like that way it's not cowardice , it's a subtle & thoughtful way of telling her .

    I do try to make him aware the odd time he has (Playfully) tickled me through noises when he was tickling an area that really turned me on.

    xL-YX

    1314384978
    welshdragon [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 3
    • Joined: 9 Aug 2011

    I've got a tickle fetish, its nice to read that other people have too! reading your posts I can definitely relate to them, havent told anyone, thats why I like this forum you can open up and talk about your thoughts and feelings you wouldnt normally share with people you know. I've had my fetish for a few years now, didn't tell my then b/f at the time tho, - shame we could have had some fun :) my ideal fantasy is to be tied down and tickled until I cant take anymore!!!

    1314392946
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1941
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008

    I quite like mild tickling when tied up in bondage scenes.

    a wartenburg pinwheel feels really ticklish on my skin and gets me going quite well!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.