• Is there something wrong wih me?

CullensNaughtyLamb [sign in to see picture]

Still no better really To be honest, right now i'm not so fussed about how long we do it but more the quality of the sex we have

Are sex life is basically, get in bed naked, touch him, kiss him, try and get him going as much as i can then once i realise i'm not getting anywhere i roll over and then about 5 minutes later he'll roll over to me and say "want me to spoon ya baby" At which point i'm either so turned on that i say go for it or i'm so pissed off that i just ignore him. It isn't always like that but 85% of the time it is. I'm so fed up that all we either do is spoon (Starting to think he doesn't like the look of me) or i'll get lucky and get somewhere with the seduction and he'll get on top and most of the time when he is on top we won't have sex we'll do our speciality of getting each other off by hand! I've tried talking but get NO where! I'm stuck, Anymore ideas my lovely helpers?

CullensNaughtyLamb [sign in to see picture]

I forgot to say, although I'm sure I don't need to. That there is like no affection at all, I never get told I look nice or sexy, never get kissed or cuddled. I do to him but get close to nothing back. It's got so bad that I've (god help me) thought about going else where. I know it won't solve anything I don't believe I really would if it came to it but I just want to be loved! What do I do, I'm so sad all the time?

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Im sure its not you. If anything he's just giving into his urges to quickly at times men just get in and bish bash bosh its a case of just getting used to having sex. Take your time stop if needs be, and importantly both you enjoy!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.