• Dinner parties at my house look exactly like this...

Lovehoney - Richard [sign in to see picture]

Ikea furniture, Nintendo WII, beautiful people, perfect teeth, short skirts, spanking...

Wait. SPANKING?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZOf3Hww7W8

And oh noes! Teenagers might be able to play this game thanks to its 12 rating...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/video-games/8348408/Stripping-and-spanking-video-game-awarded-12-certificate.html

Paddy89 [sign in to see picture]

That's really weird. Just makes me think that eventually the PlayStation Move will have an official vibrator add-on

Genie [sign in to see picture]

Did anyone else cringe watching that?

Jamba [sign in to see picture]

Glad to see that Ubi aren't stopping with their usual trend of making the worst possible games in the industry. It would be fine if people stopped bloody buying them!

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

nice to see the media are condemming things before they know the truth about them. the games not even released yet!

there are so many worse video games, including ones where you actually have to mash buttons in time to make the protaganist have sex! ( can't remember what it's called but it's a mainstream game)

as Jamba said ubisofts games arn't usually that good and arn't usually high earners ( with the exception of their imagination mysogeny range and raving rabbids and even raving rabbids has lost sales recently) without the contraversy this game wouldnt even be newsworthy

Paddy89 [sign in to see picture]

Ubisoft games aren't high earners?! Assassin's Creed and Prince of Persia, anyone? :P the game you're thinking of may well be God of War - each of the five games has a sex minigame. But thats rated 18 and you don't see anything. Its just noise and comedy.

The worst game i've heard of though was called Rapelay, and is exactly as it sounds. Think it only got a Japanese release.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

It looks really really dull...

And surely the opposite here?

Parents have described the 12+ certificate as “appalling” and “unbelievable”. One mother from Birmingham, Laura Pearson, 52, said: "I have a 13 year old daughter and if I knew she was playing such a highly charged sexual game with boys, I would be appalled. It is encouraging under-age sex.”

Have you tried getting a teenage lad away from a games console.

After reading of such an appalling game I now want Twister to be only sold in smut shops, some peeps play it naked you know, it damages the moral fibre of society seeing wobbly bits...

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Ahhhhhh..... so is that how they start Orgys in the tecnological age???

sharry [sign in to see picture]

Really?? Weird

Although I had to follow the link to the Monty Python Four Yorkshiremen clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1a1wHxTyo&NR=1&feature=fvwp

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Is that game for real?  I assumed the advert was a joke!  That's some seriously cheesy looking advert - remindms me of the achingly awful Octo-clean advert from the Apprentice this year!

xxKPxx

Doug [sign in to see picture]

ok wii adverts have track record for being bad, there was one of the games with like 60 mini games being promoted by JLS and in one bit it looked like they were all jacking off , well funny when there was a group of us watching and a little kid pipes up "whats so funny?"

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

"The challenges and "mini-games" within We Dare include a round in which players balance the controller between their foreheads, meaning their lips are just inches apart."

Oh noes, the chillun might breathe on each other!  PANIC!!!

In other news, it's found that horny young teens can make any game sexual.  I'm sure if they wanted to be frisky, they'd find a way of levelling up in Cooking Mama by wanking some guy off while holding the controller.  Quick, ban it!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.