• Deepthroat help

Mistress D [sign in to see picture]

MsMinx wrote:

Restraint for DT is good if you're worried about him getting a bit too jolly and out of control. If he is tied down you are totally in control. Works a treat!

Yeah agree. K is always mostly in bondage. X

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Breathing is one of the things I seem to forget when I get over excited though ive found whist deepthroating you have to have a rythem for breathing otherwise you get all panicy and it kinda messes up the moment. I havefound that I take a breath in on 2 outward motions and then another 2 out on the next outward motions. After a lil while I forget im doing it and its MUCH easier to get into a nice rythem and take it all in =) Good luck hunnie. Xxx

Malteser81 wrote:

Breathing is one of the things I seem to forget when I get over excited though ive found whist deepthroating you have to have a rythem for breathing otherwise you get all panicy and it kinda messes up the moment. I havefound that I take a breath in on 2 outward motions and then another 2 out on the next outward motions. After a lil while I forget im doing it and its MUCH easier to get into a nice rythem and take it all in =) Good luck hunnie. Xxx

Never really thought about it that deeply. Must do it naturally. X

Kristieuk [sign in to see picture]

depends if you like control or not, if you cant get away from him (head over the edge f the bed) you might panic he might get carried away. for first time i wouldd suggest taking it slow and trying to swallow as you feel a gag coming...

Kristieuk wrote:

depends if you like control or not, if you cant get away from him (head over the edge f the bed) you might panic he might get carried away. for first time i wouldd suggest taking it slow and trying to swallow as you feel a gag coming...

Hi ive just confirmed you as a friend. Your profile picture is cute. Love Mistress D x

[suspended user]

suspended user

head over the side of the sofa is a good one too and a quick alternative to going into the bedroom and leaves your throat and wind pipe wide open to penetrating cock mmmm

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

i've been looking at the whats new items and found this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21160

muchkin [sign in to see picture]

Welcome to the forums *Waves*

Some great tips as usual here - i just normally start by giving him a blowjob as usual and then work up to it, it does take some practice, but again, practice makes perfect! I enjoy doing it and also seeing how much pleasure it gives him - im sure you will aswell.

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

Kristieuk wrote:

If you do it when your feet are near his head (like a sort of 69 position) it doesn't matter if one of you is on top or side by side it gives you that same open position for your throat.

Not to hijack the thread, but anyone got any experience/ tips/ advice for deep throating when he has a PA? My new man has one and it seems to make me gag a lot more. Or do I just need more practice? lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.