• Help for a daft bint with a work crush ;-)

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Aww thanks guys, Bumble I think you're possibly right, alas today's episode is just a rehash of yesterdays, totally dull am afraid....

Saw him a few times but always with other people around, he had a kind of look in his eye as if he wanted to speak but wasn't able to, cos of all the others, but as he hasn't responded to my text at all, that's obviously my answer, so I guess this soap opera is over now....

I'm not begging, lol.... I did foolishly probably, text him earlier and apologise if he felt my previous text overstepped the mark but that it was a genuine request, but that I understood..... Obviously he's not replied to that either, I mean, who would, (I'm having a very woe is me week for lots of other reasons) but hopefully it will mean there won't be any atmospheres at work, as I wouldn't want that.

So am sorry but hopefully someone will fill the soap opera gap I'm leaving On the off chance that something changes I will of course let you know, lol.

Thanks for everyone's replies and input, much appreciated xx

bumble [sign in to see picture]

Oh dear MTC, i was hoping for a blossoming romance.

Hopefully you'll get to have a chat tomorrow so you don't spend the weekend fretting about it. There may be a perfectly understandable reason why he hasn't replied.

I'm so sorry you are having such a rotten week, cyber-hugs from me x

Thanks Bumble, could do with a hug, I too was hopeful of a sniff of a romance, alas it seems not, altho I could be wrong, but am not gonna go with that thought now. I think he's off tomorrow so won't get to see him, so it's better to assume the worst than remain incorrectly optimistic....

Oh well, maybe one day my prince will come, lol....

healerwhore [sign in to see picture]

Still no response at all? To me, a guy who might not be shy, but has had a lot of fear of rejection and ridicule in the past this mean's he's not definitely said no. Or yes. Chances are there's some stupid reason somewhere. Maybe he thinks it's too late to reply to your text yet? Maybe he doesn't feel it's right yet, after his previous relationship ( some of us do think like that... )? Maybe he's scared? You know when I was 17 I was all but talked into bed by a stunning ( and slightly drunk! ) 34 year old, but instead of going back to hers I ran off terrified. Stupid, but we're men and we do stupid things, without any sensible reason. So, my advice would be something like this:- don't get your hopes up too high, but don't give up just yet. He might just take a bit of time and understanding. Maybe get to know what he does like to do a little more, and maybe see if you can get together doing whatever that is? It's perfectly possible that he's out of credit on his phone...we're dumbasses like that, and it'll always run out at the worst moment possible, and fear will always find an excuse to not do something we actually want to do ( such as top up that phone and make that reply! ).

Aww thanks Mr Boob, but yes no response at all, which seems odd, not even a reply to say thanks but no thanks, but for now, I'm leaving it be and the ball is firmly in his court now, am doing nothing else.

If he is in work tomorrow, I shall be as normal as I always am if I see him, and if we're alone I will just come out and ask him, but if he's not in then so be it.... *sigh*

Men doing stupid things, surely not?

Well if anyone is still interested in this silly saga Here's one I can't decipher.....

As I thought he wasn't at work yesterday but has text me today, asking how I was, said I hadn't offended him or owt like that and wished me a good weekend..... So didn't say yes let's go out or no, bugger off, altho I guess perhaps the no was in the omission?????

So I replied fairly casually and heard nowt since, haha!

Men, I wish I understood

Jamba [sign in to see picture]

He's being a dumbass... if he doesn't want to reply then I'd drop it. You've done your work there and if he doesn't seem interested after that he either too much of a wuss to say or too lazy.

Thanks Jamba, that's what I had decided the other day so am gonna stick with it, it just confuses me that's all, but then I'm easily confused, haha!

Jamba [sign in to see picture]

Exactly! Your life shouldn't be filled with all this nonsense :-) You deserve to have more fun than all of this worrying.

Quite right, thanks, I need to stop thinking so much, am guilty of this A LOT...... lol

Fun sounds good to me, now where to find it.....

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

My friend always says to me if its not fun then what's the point?

Better just to leave it and not worry about it x x

Agreed LK, moving on, no point in wasting time on pointlessness, haha!

Next please..... lol

Wilkibo [sign in to see picture]

Bagses first in the queue!

Lol, I wish there was a queue.....

Well bloke has just sent a couple of normal chatty texts, so I'll be buggered if I bloody understand, haha!

Oh!

Joking apart, Men! Who can understand 'em?

Why the sad face Wilkibo?

And as far as I know, no-one understands men, certainly not women and possibly not even themselves

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

God, doesn't it make you just want to shout out "f*cking clue me in!!"

Something like that LK, haha!

See I should have gone with the school style "my mate fancies you do you like her?" thing, least we'd have known....

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Why the sad face Wilkibo?

And as far as I know, no-one understands men, certainly not women and possibly not even themselves

I was next in line of potential beaus!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.