• No Sign Of Orgasm

    1298240008
    alex92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2011

    So ,

    Iv been with my boyfriend for 2 months now and have never actually had an orgasm while been with him,

    where as with my ex when ever i was on top id climax every time.

    my boyfriend is quite a big bigger than my ex (well hes about 7.5 in)

    So Any Tips Would Be Great Thanks !

    1298240539
    katmiaow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 183
    • Joined: 11 Mar 2009

    it could just be that he is 'new' and you're not as relaxed as you think you are.

    it might just be something that will come in time when you get to know each other better

    i wouldn't worry about it if i were you!

    do you orgasm when doing other things? like when he gives oral?

    1298240705
    Laveila [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2171
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2010

    Well, does he do what previously got you to orgasm - clitoral stimulation, penatration? Or you only climaxed while on top? If you did climax by different ways I would try to explore those. And not focus on the on top position.

    Is the penatration painful or not at all? My though is possibly different shape or girth can cause that you are not getting enough stimulation, but the problem is I never came while penatrated (I do enjoy it, but its not enough). I need clitoral stimulation. Also I am finding it harder to climax while with a new partner. Takes some time to be relax round him.

    1298240899
    alex92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2011

    I have though about that factor but im pretty relaxed with him .

    not quite with oral but i do cum when he goes down on me.

    1298241138
    alex92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2011

    Laveila wrote:

    Well, does he do what previously got you to orgasm - clitoral stimulation, penatration? Or you only climaxed while on top? If you did climax by different ways I would try to explore those. And not focus on the on top position.

    Is the penatration painful or not at all? My though is possibly different shape or girth can cause that you are not getting enough stimulation, but the problem is I never came while penatrated (I do enjoy it, but its not enough). I need clitoral stimulation. Also I am finding it harder to climax while with a new partner. Takes some time to be relax round him.

    only ever climaxed on top , it was at first when he was deep but now no pain at all , well we have talked about getting a bullet vibrator so might try that . thanks x

    1298241852
    Laveila [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2171
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2010

    alex92 wrote:

    Laveila wrote:

    Well, does he do what previously got you to orgasm - clitoral stimulation, penatration? Or you only climaxed while on top? If you did climax by different ways I would try to explore those. And not focus on the on top position.

    Is the penatration painful or not at all? My though is possibly different shape or girth can cause that you are not getting enough stimulation, but the problem is I never came while penatrated (I do enjoy it, but its not enough). I need clitoral stimulation. Also I am finding it harder to climax while with a new partner. Takes some time to be relax round him.

    only ever climaxed on top , it was at first when he was deep but now no pain at all , well we have talked about getting a bullet vibrator so might try that . thanks x


    I would just take time, explore and be honest with each other (helps a lot!). And bullet vibrators are great I actually first climaxed with a vibrator, as I am hard to please. Generally I would not be afraid of trying toys. It may add a new dimension and show you new ways how to get your ultimate pleasure. Plus you may now be focusing why you don´t orgasm, which makes it slightly harder to relax, as I would likely focus on the "not coming" orgasm deep inside.

    1298242167
    alex92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2011

    Laveila wrote:

    alex92 wrote:

    Laveila wrote:

    Well, does he do what previously got you to orgasm - clitoral stimulation, penatration? Or you only climaxed while on top? If you did climax by different ways I would try to explore those. And not focus on the on top position.

    Is the penatration painful or not at all? My though is possibly different shape or girth can cause that you are not getting enough stimulation, but the problem is I never came while penatrated (I do enjoy it, but its not enough). I need clitoral stimulation. Also I am finding it harder to climax while with a new partner. Takes some time to be relax round him.

    only ever climaxed on top , it was at first when he was deep but now no pain at all , well we have talked about getting a bullet vibrator so might try that . thanks x


    I would just take time, explore and be honest with each other (helps a lot!). And bullet vibrators are great I actually first climaxed with a vibrator, as I am hard to please. Generally I would not be afraid of trying toys. It may add a new dimension and show you new ways how to get your ultimate pleasure. Plus you may now be focusing why you don´t orgasm, which makes it slightly harder to relax, as I would likely focus on the "not coming" orgasm deep inside.

    Thanks really helpfull , well hes great he was the one who mentioned a bullet vibrator. i see what you mean with the focousing on why i dont orgasm , thanks for the help

    1298243247
    Laveila [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2171
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2010

    alex92 wrote:

    Laveila wrote:

    alex92 wrote:

    Laveila wrote:

    Well, does he do what previously got you to orgasm - clitoral stimulation, penatration? Or you only climaxed while on top? If you did climax by different ways I would try to explore those. And not focus on the on top position.

    Is the penatration painful or not at all? My though is possibly different shape or girth can cause that you are not getting enough stimulation, but the problem is I never came while penatrated (I do enjoy it, but its not enough). I need clitoral stimulation. Also I am finding it harder to climax while with a new partner. Takes some time to be relax round him.

    only ever climaxed on top , it was at first when he was deep but now no pain at all , well we have talked about getting a bullet vibrator so might try that . thanks x


    I would just take time, explore and be honest with each other (helps a lot!). And bullet vibrators are great I actually first climaxed with a vibrator, as I am hard to please. Generally I would not be afraid of trying toys. It may add a new dimension and show you new ways how to get your ultimate pleasure. Plus you may now be focusing why you don´t orgasm, which makes it slightly harder to relax, as I would likely focus on the "not coming" orgasm deep inside.

    Thanks really helpfull , well hes great he was the one who mentioned a bullet vibrator. i see what you mean with the focousing on why i dont orgasm , thanks for the help

    Glad to help. I was there too, once. As I said, took me a while to actually orgasm and all the time I was asking what I am doing wrong. I was seriously at one point asking in my head during sex or masturbanion why I was not coming and trust me, that did not help at all. when I started to explore more and just really enjoy myself and stopped thinking why I cannot get there... I got there eventually.

    And bullet vibrators are great, as a guy does not feel threaten by the size, they are great for taking with you anywhere, the only slight pain can be the batteries, which can be the strange sized and harder to get. I would personally go for a bullet with N batteries, but that is me.

    1298243660
    lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 363
    • Joined: 9 Nov 2010

    maybe hes going too deep to hit the Gspot - try for a shallower angle?

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.