• No Sign Of Orgasm

alex92 [sign in to see picture]

So ,

Iv been with my boyfriend for 2 months now and have never actually had an orgasm while been with him,

where as with my ex when ever i was on top id climax every time.

my boyfriend is quite a big bigger than my ex (well hes about 7.5 in)

So Any Tips Would Be Great Thanks !

katmiaow [sign in to see picture]

it could just be that he is 'new' and you're not as relaxed as you think you are.

it might just be something that will come in time when you get to know each other better

i wouldn't worry about it if i were you!

do you orgasm when doing other things? like when he gives oral?

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Well, does he do what previously got you to orgasm - clitoral stimulation, penatration? Or you only climaxed while on top? If you did climax by different ways I would try to explore those. And not focus on the on top position.

Is the penatration painful or not at all? My though is possibly different shape or girth can cause that you are not getting enough stimulation, but the problem is I never came while penatrated (I do enjoy it, but its not enough). I need clitoral stimulation. Also I am finding it harder to climax while with a new partner. Takes some time to be relax round him.

I have though about that factor but im pretty relaxed with him .

not quite with oral but i do cum when he goes down on me.

Laveila wrote:

Well, does he do what previously got you to orgasm - clitoral stimulation, penatration? Or you only climaxed while on top? If you did climax by different ways I would try to explore those. And not focus on the on top position.

Is the penatration painful or not at all? My though is possibly different shape or girth can cause that you are not getting enough stimulation, but the problem is I never came while penatrated (I do enjoy it, but its not enough). I need clitoral stimulation. Also I am finding it harder to climax while with a new partner. Takes some time to be relax round him.

only ever climaxed on top , it was at first when he was deep but now no pain at all , well we have talked about getting a bullet vibrator so might try that . thanks x

alex92 wrote:

Laveila wrote:

only ever climaxed on top , it was at first when he was deep but now no pain at all , well we have talked about getting a bullet vibrator so might try that . thanks x

I would just take time, explore and be honest with each other (helps a lot!). And bullet vibrators are great I actually first climaxed with a vibrator, as I am hard to please. Generally I would not be afraid of trying toys. It may add a new dimension and show you new ways how to get your ultimate pleasure. Plus you may now be focusing why you don´t orgasm, which makes it slightly harder to relax, as I would likely focus on the "not coming" orgasm deep inside.

Laveila wrote:

alex92 wrote:

Laveila wrote:

I would just take time, explore and be honest with each other (helps a lot!). And bullet vibrators are great I actually first climaxed with a vibrator, as I am hard to please. Generally I would not be afraid of trying toys. It may add a new dimension and show you new ways how to get your ultimate pleasure. Plus you may now be focusing why you don´t orgasm, which makes it slightly harder to relax, as I would likely focus on the "not coming" orgasm deep inside.

Thanks really helpfull , well hes great he was the one who mentioned a bullet vibrator. i see what you mean with the focousing on why i dont orgasm , thanks for the help

alex92 wrote:

Laveila wrote:

alex92 wrote:

Laveila wrote:

Thanks really helpfull , well hes great he was the one who mentioned a bullet vibrator. i see what you mean with the focousing on why i dont orgasm , thanks for the help

Glad to help. I was there too, once. As I said, took me a while to actually orgasm and all the time I was asking what I am doing wrong. I was seriously at one point asking in my head during sex or masturbanion why I was not coming and trust me, that did not help at all. when I started to explore more and just really enjoy myself and stopped thinking why I cannot get there... I got there eventually.

And bullet vibrators are great, as a guy does not feel threaten by the size, they are great for taking with you anywhere, the only slight pain can be the batteries, which can be the strange sized and harder to get. I would personally go for a bullet with N batteries, but that is me.

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

maybe hes going too deep to hit the Gspot - try for a shallower angle?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.