• Foreskin

    1298058492
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7876
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    The foreskin often seems forgotten when it comes to talking about sex which I find a little odd because it's really important to my sexual pleasure.

    For me it is my most pleasurable erogenous zone, of course it's pretty hard to isolate it from other sensitive parts such as the glans but I really notice the difference when it's stimulated to when it is not. I find it makes receiving stimulation much less 'forced/mechanical' when it's stimulated, it is rather the pleasure than the repetitive action that I enjoy and will help me reach orgasm. I've heard it's been suggested some circumcised men require rougher stimulation, perhaps much in the mechanical fashion I described, the reliability of this however I do not know. I adore blowjobs that start when I'm soft, and with lots of tongue to really hit the spot. I also love when my skin in pulled up over my tip and explored with lips and tongue. Foreskin play is a definite win for me.

    I've heard some men say it doesn't do much for them, perhaps they're not using it right!?

    So does it really do much for others?? Anyone else like any of the particulars I've suggested?

    Do you ladies pay particular attention to it during head or handjobs or is it just part of the whole package?

    So is the foreskin important to your sex life?

    This is not another circumcision or preference thread by the way but rather a general musings thread on what I feel is quite an important piece of anatomy and it's importance to anyone else.

    1298059555
    Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 934
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2010

    Personally, I prefer giving a blowjob to someone without foreskin however my OH isn't circumcised but I enjoy playing with the head of someone cut.

    That's not to say you can't play with the head of someone uncut but for me I enjoy giving to someone without.

    On the flip side I find it easier to play with my OH or to wank him because he has skin. Confused? Lol

    Mouth - prefer circumcised
    Hand - prefer uncircumcised

    1298060109
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7876
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    LittleKitty wrote:

    Personally, I prefer giving a blowjob to someone without foreskin however my OH isn't circumcised but I enjoy playing with the head of someone cut.

    That's not to say you can't play with the head of someone uncut but for me I enjoy giving to someone without.

    On the flip side I find it easier to play with my OH or to wank him because he has skin. Confused? Lol

    Mouth - prefer circumcised
    Hand - prefer uncircumcised

    Have you just tried pulling the skin taught while giving head? Surely that results in a similar effect?

    1298060524
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2450
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    WandA wrote:

    LittleKitty wrote:

    Personally, I prefer giving a blowjob to someone without foreskin however my OH isn't circumcised but I enjoy playing with the head of someone cut.

    That's not to say you can't play with the head of someone uncut but for me I enjoy giving to someone without.

    On the flip side I find it easier to play with my OH or to wank him because he has skin. Confused? Lol

    Mouth - prefer circumcised
    Hand - prefer uncircumcised

    Have you just tried pulling the skin taught while giving head? Surely that results in a similar effect?

    I personally don't think it does.

    My OH is circumcised and he seems more sensative than the men i've given head or foreplay to who have foreskins. though maybe he is just a sensative person.

    some of the men i've given hand jobs to recently who have foreskins have said that they don't like there foreskin played with too much. One of the huys I know only seems to like hard fast movements around the base of his penis. and a few others have actually found it painful for there foreskin to be pulled back.giving head to a guy with a foreskin is a bit hit or miss for me, I think it depends really on how their push back.

    1298060684
    Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 934
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2010

    Hmmm for me (and my OH's penis) no, its not the same although I guess it depends on the penis. I still love giving a BJ either way but there seems to be more definition around the head (for want of a better description) without foreskin.

    1298061098
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7876
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Ah. I underestimate the variety of cocks out there. Doh!

    I've seen porn in which retraction looks much more difficult than I personally experience come to think of it. I guess comparing it to another case study (Ad), she finds direct stimulation to her clit much too intense but then she's never 'uncovered' from her hood normally.

    1298061920
    healerwhore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 159
    • Joined: 20 Jan 2011

    I have no foreskin! Haha, love saying that. Scares some people that I'm pretty open about it lol, I think some guys are a bit sensitive about it. Personally, I'm not a fan of hand jobs, I get sore very easily from them ( although I'm pretty good at doing it for myself without getting sore...never understood that one ). I'm most sensitive just below the head, where my foreskin was once ( when i was but a wee boy! ) joined to the front of my cock, and just beneath there. That's whats gonna make me cum the fastest, although it's entirely possible ( and i've done it before, once lol ) to cum without any physical contact ( vivid imagination is a wonderful thing sometimes ). Oral takes ages to make me cum, but it's very worth the wait as the orgasms from it are a lot more powerful than most penetrative or self given orgasms. Although penetrative sex has been a bit mind-blowing lately....I blame boobaloo

    1298062723
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7876
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Mr Boob wrote:

    I have no foreskin! Haha, love saying that. Scares some people that I'm pretty open about it lol, I think some guys are a bit sensitive about it. Personally, I'm not a fan of hand jobs, I get sore very easily from them ( although I'm pretty good at doing it for myself without getting sore...never understood that one ). I'm most sensitive just below the head, where my foreskin was once ( when i was but a wee boy! ) joined to the front of my cock, and just beneath there. That's whats gonna make me cum the fastest, although it's entirely possible ( and i've done it before, once lol ) to cum without any physical contact ( vivid imagination is a wonderful thing sometimes ). Oral takes ages to make me cum, but it's very worth the wait as the orgasms from it are a lot more powerful than most penetrative or self given orgasms. Although penetrative sex has been a bit mind-blowing lately....I blame boobaloo

    Scared? Perhaps it's the context.. If you said that to me while I was scanning my fruit in Tesco...

    You bother with lube for handjobs? Makes things nice and slippy! As much as I'm a head addict I do like a lubey wank sometimes! I find it is tongue underneath my skin that I really adore and under the tip really pleasurable too, the tip isn't amazingly sensitive really (it seems to feel more heat and pain but not pleasure)

    I've soooo almost came without contact from giving oral... panicking about the potential mess soon stopped that though.

    1298063849
    healerwhore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 159
    • Joined: 20 Jan 2011

    WandA wrote:


    I find it is tongue underneath my skin that I really adore and under the tip really pleasurable too, the tip isn't amazingly sensitive really (it seems to feel more heat and pain but not pleasure)

    Yep, my helmet is pretty, much just that, it feels kinda nice and tickly when licked, although not particularly orgasmic. Otherwise it's just kinda...there. I can actually flick it and feel almost nothing.

    1298064085
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2295
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008

    the person i lost my virginity to was cut. we never really discussed it as an issue. he didn't need lube when i gave him a hand job and oral wasn't an issue. he could come just as easily through it.

    the last man i slept with was uncut and it did feel slightly easier on my wirst when wanking him. oral was obviously slightly different because of the foreskin (i never quite know what to do with it. tend to let my mouth wrap around him and focus my tounge on the head) but he seemed to come a bit quicker. but this is a guy who would quite happily bend his errect cock in half just to make me squeamish and would complain he wasn't sensitive at all.

    as for penatrative sex i always used condoms with both of them, so the feeling was pretty much the same.

    1298064495
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7876
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    sweetlove666 wrote:

    the person i lost my virginity to was cut. we never really discussed it as an issue. he didn't need lube when i gave him a hand job and oral wasn't an issue. he could come just as easily through it.

    the last man i slept with was uncut and it did feel slightly easier on my wirst when wanking him. oral was obviously slightly different because of the foreskin (i never quite know what to do with it. tend to let my mouth wrap around him and focus my tounge on the head) but he seemed to come a bit quicker. but this is a guy who would quite happily bend his errect cock in half just to make me squeamish and would complain he wasn't sensitive at all.

    as for penatrative sex i always used condoms with both of them, so the feeling was pretty much the same.

    I can understand this and this was part of my thought when I considered this thread. It's only through exploring myself that I've found how pleasurable certain parts of me are, and in turn I can share that with Ad. I think foreskins are 'appreciated' more by the gay community so I wonder if the self discovery bit has anything to do with that, it seems fairly obvious that without much direction/communication and without having the parts yourself it could be something considered 'just there'.

    1298067453
    Pixieking [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 672
    • Joined: 31 Aug 2010

    I wouldn't be without mine. I don't have a lot of it, when i'm fully erect it's totally retracted, so I imagine if I lost what I have it would be Incredibly uncomfortable to wank or have sex. Plus it's pretty integral to how I enjoy mine, so definately wouldn't be without it. If someone were to remove my frenulum I think i'd be in tears. =( I was actually looking into foreskin restorers to make things even more comfortable, but I haven't bothered as yet.

    I do enjoy it on guys a lot, but two guys I have been with couldn't retract theirs at all, though ones did loosen up through time before the arrangement ended. Having it too tight is kinda dissapointing, I like to have the skin there but I like to have access to the head aswell, but I had no trouble getting them off and both seemed to enjoy a lot of contact of the head through the foreskin.

    1298068150
    boobaloo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 691
    • Joined: 9 Jul 2010

    WandA wrote:

    You bother with lube for handjobs? Makes things nice and slippy! As much as I'm a head addict I do like a lubey wank sometimes! I find it is tongue underneath my skin that I really adore and under the tip really pleasurable too,

    I do use lube if I am going to be giving a handjob, but I have never found a lube that I like the taste of so if I give him a handjob oral is then off the menu, so it really depends on what we are going to be doing.

    1298068982
    bunny o.a.s.d [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 19
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2011

    I had mine removed when was a kid and to be honest I dnt miss it at all there's some good points and bad points but it dnt bother me at all its clean its healthy its fat and gets hard just how u use it with or without a foreskin only 1 thing I hate about it the missus won't let me shove it up her arse coz its to fat for her tight hole even with lube, yeah its dry but sensitive sumtimes I cum quick but mostly takes couple of hours but I can control it so I can make my missus really wet. Not 1 day I dnt miss that bit of skin

    1298070061
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7876
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Pixieking wrote:

    I wouldn't be without mine. I don't have a lot of it, when i'm fully erect it's totally retracted, so I imagine if I lost what I have it would be Incredibly uncomfortable to wank or have sex. Plus it's pretty integral to how I enjoy mine, so definately wouldn't be without it. If someone were to remove my frenulum I think i'd be in tears. =( I was actually looking into foreskin restorers to make things even more comfortable, but I haven't bothered as yet.

    I do enjoy it on guys a lot, but two guys I have been with couldn't retract theirs at all, though ones did loosen up through time before the arrangement ended. Having it too tight is kinda dissapointing, I like to have the skin there but I like to have access to the head aswell, but I had no trouble getting them off and both seemed to enjoy a lot of contact of the head through the foreskin.

    Same here, 'partial coverage of the glans' to be all scientific, but I don't ever feel uncomfortable.

    In your experience would you say the foreskin is more holds more interest in 'the gay community'? Sorry if that sounds funny, it's really not meant to be, you just have a rare perspective on matters here. I've only noticed because I can't really enjoy porn that doesn't suit my preferences (lots of head for both genders and nothing too 'slammy') and I've tried looking for straight porn with intact men and foreskin play and it's really difficult to find (except the standard Euro stuff) and you get a lot of gay foreskin porn. It's even more difficult to find than pussy licking that isn't some annoying faux foreplay/lacking lesbians!

    1298070145
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7876
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    boobaloo wrote:

    WandA wrote:

    You bother with lube for handjobs? Makes things nice and slippy! As much as I'm a head addict I do like a lubey wank sometimes! I find it is tongue underneath my skin that I really adore and under the tip really pleasurable too,

    I do use lube if I am going to be giving a handjob, but I have never found a lube that I like the taste of so if I give him a handjob oral is then off the menu, so it really depends on what we are going to be doing.

    Ah. Ad is similar, I can tolerate lube but I've not found one I'd like to drink!

    Maybe I could use Calpol? That was damn tasty stuff!

    1298072242
    Pixieking [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 672
    • Joined: 31 Aug 2010

    WandA wrote:

    In your experience would you say the foreskin is more holds more interest in 'the gay community'? Sorry if that sounds funny, it's really not meant to be, you just have a rare perspective on matters here. I've only noticed because I can't really enjoy porn that doesn't suit my preferences (lots of head for both genders and nothing too 'slammy') and I've tried looking for straight porn with intact men and foreskin play and it's really difficult to find (except the standard Euro stuff) and you get a lot of gay foreskin porn. It's even more difficult to find than pussy licking that isn't some annoying faux foreplay/lacking lesbians!

    There is a lot of foreskin orientated porn out there, and I recently listened to a podcast on Dr. Dicks website where he interviewed a porn star (both are american) and he mentioned that studios really like to see "uncut" on CVs, so it could be.

    Personally, I haven't noticed it so much just because it's not really mentioned, though I guess there is just general penis appriciation. Straight women seem to be always going on about how a cock isn't the most attractive thing but i've never heard a gay guy say it. =P

    1298072991
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4261
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    WandA wrote:

    Ah. Ad is similar, I can tolerate lube but I've not found one I'd like to drink!

    Maybe I could use Calpol? That was damn tasty stuff!

    I won't suck cock that's artificially flavoured!

    I love WandA's foreskin - because I know he really enjoys me playing with it, it feels lovely and squishy in my mouth and it's a sure fire way to make him come.

    He likes when I bunch it all up around his head with my hand, then use my tongue and lips to make it feel all "swishy" - he seems to like it. He likes when I push my tongue underneath it, or use my lips/tongue to manipulate the foreskin around the sensitive skin underneath the foreskin.

    It's just so versatile! I love it!

    Adx

    1298073955
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7876
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Pixieking wrote:

    There is a lot of foreskin orientated porn out there, and I recently listened to a podcast on Dr. Dicks website where he interviewed a porn star (both are american) and he mentioned that studios really like to see "uncut" on CVs, so it could be.

    Personally, I haven't noticed it so much just because it's not really mentioned, though I guess there is just general penis appriciation. Straight women seem to be always going on about how a cock isn't the most attractive thing but i've never heard a gay guy say it. =P

    Gay men love the cock!

    I've also heard most women say pussies aren't very pretty, pffttt... What do women know about genitals anyway.

    Tar for the the insight!

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    WandA wrote:

    Ah. Ad is similar, I can tolerate lube but I've not found one I'd like to drink!

    Maybe I could use Calpol? That was damn tasty stuff!

    I won't suck cock that's artificially flavoured!

    I love WandA's foreskin - because I know he really enjoys me playing with it, it feels lovely and squishy in my mouth and it's a sure fire way to make him come.

    He likes when I bunch it all up around his head with my hand, then use my tongue and lips to make it feel all "swishy" - he seems to like it. He likes when I push my tongue underneath it, or use my lips/tongue to manipulate the foreskin around the sensitive skin underneath the foreskin.

    It's just so versatile! I love it!

    Adx

    Don't say you've become one of these health rangers. Soon you'll be saying no to meat!

    You, lady, are for the win.

    1298082982
    Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 856
    • Joined: 15 Sep 2010

    WandA wrote:

    Scared? Perhaps it's the context.. If you said that to me while I was scanning my fruit in Tesco...

    Now don't start all that again...

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.