• Found Lost Libido, Now What Do I Do?!

ronnie-baby [sign in to see picture]

yes he knows I'm a member here, and he bought me some stuff off my wishlist for xmas so I don't know if he just used the guest check out as when I asked him about his membership he couldn't remember and said he would prob never use the site unless he bought me stuff anyway. But he knows about the forums and that I post on here. He doesn't know I feel this way although I'm sure he has a good idea, but he probably thinks from his point of view that we are ok, and we are, it's just me really. He knows I don't

yes he knows I'm a member here, and he bought me some stuff off my wishlist for xmas so I don't know if he just used the guest check out as when I asked him about his membership he couldn't remember and said he would prob never use the site unless he bought me stuff anyway. But he knows about the forums and that I post on here. He doesn't know I feel this way although I'm sure he has a good idea, but he probably thinks from his point of view that we are ok, and we are, it's just me really. He knows I don't

yes he knows I'm a member here, and he bought me some stuff off my wishlist for xmas so I don't know if he just used the guest check out as when I asked him about his membership he couldn't remember and said he would prob never use the site unless he bought me stuff anyway. But he knows about the forums and that I post on here. He doesn't know I feel this way although I'm sure he has a good idea, but he probably thinks from his point of view that we are ok, and we are, it's just me really. He knows I don't have

(sorry laptop playing up)

continued* am very high sex drive but can't understand why I did when we first met. I just told him most couples go like that. He also accepts part of the reason is because of my gynae/urological disorders and isn't pushy or makes me feel bad about any of it. In fact, he has said, half the time he doesn't initiate is partly because he's frightened of bringing back my symptoms, and at other times because he can't work me out and because sometimes I reject him.

rb

x x

I'm so sorry for all these same posts my laptop was experiencing a confused state!

x x

*seduced* I have taken the first step and sent flirty txt message to OH booking an early night for tomorrow! He's being a bit naive as he hasn't sussed it out yet! Bless him. (think he just thinks I'm a bit tired! lol)

rb

x x

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Thats a great start, It may not come to fruition this time around, But it gets the ball rolling hun!

And don't worry, My pc's as jittery as they come lol! You should see some of my "multiple" posts in the word assosiation thread lol...

And maybe because this is something new in a while, He's taking a little time to 'Switch' on ;)

Best of luck RB, Hope things start picking up. Just remember like with anything, These things take time

and there WILL be setbacks. But thats the real world eh?!

Just keep communicating and keep coming on here, One of us is always bound to be about.

Anyways, I'll leave you and your imagination to it xx

Just wish I had a more vivid one! lol like your pic by the way

x x

ronnie-baby wrote:

Just wish I had a more vivid one! lol like your pic by the way

x x

Why thankyou!

And, Heres an idea....

Have a look through our erotic stories section.... There's some pretty steamy stuff in there ;) x

what a great idea! I must purchase some more erotic fiction books too. they not only spice up a lonely night in by myself but can read with the OH too!

x x

Glad I could be of service M'am! ;) xx

sharry [sign in to see picture]

ronnie-baby wrote:

Just to add to this, I find it hard to be intimate in a cuddly/kissing sort of way. I'm not generally a person who shows affection very easily and am not affectionate too much. That's not the sort of person I am, think it springs from my childhood, never having exactly maternal parents or sharing an affectionate relationship with them, a bit like tough love I suppose. So I tend to shy away from it, it's not just that I'm scared, it's just not me! I can be vry cold sometimes and sometimes even careless, and other times I try everything to not be that person.

rb

x x

I'm the same, I'm not a cuddly, kissy sort of person and I find it difficult to tell hubby that I love him it always sounds weird saying it, a bit forced. I think it's easy to get wrapped up in yourself and ignore those around you, especially if you're self relient but it's something I've tried to break away from. I keep slipping back into it and have to mentally shake myself and make a little effort to acknowledge him... poor sod's really patient!

It might be a bit old fashioned but what about sending him a letter or card? Tell him you love him and you appreciate his love and support, that you realise you might not be the easiest person to live with but you're glad he's in your life etc. Spray it with a little of your perfume and, if you wear lipstick, put a lipstick kiss on it (might be a bit too sloppy, probably would be for me). It'll be a surprise and maybe a little romantic without making yourself uncomfortable being too demonstrative. Ask him to write you a letter back, telling you how he feels. Sometimes it's easier to put things in writing than it is face to face, it also allows you to collect your thoughts. Keep it positive and when you next see each other it'll give you something to talk about and it may pave the way to telling him how you feel. He probably knows, as you say, but he may not know how to approach you, he may be waiting for you to say something.

He does seem like a lovely chap, but dont forget that it takes two to make a marriage work, dont feel that all the responsibilty is down to you. Dont be too hard on yourself. I really think you need to talk to him about how you feel and together come up with ways that will bring you closer. It's hard to say anything but someone needs to bite the bullet, you never know he might have loads of ideas.

I like the idea of having 'joint' toys. Pick them out together and when they arrive send him pics of them.

sharry [sign in to see picture]

Just had another thought... have you tried erotic podcasts? There's this site which has good range of stuff and it's free!

http://nobilis.libsyn.com/

It's not the easiest site to navigate round and some stories are better than others, but there's months of them in the archives at the bottom of the page. I'd listen to them alone to start with, see if they do anything for you, that way there's no pressure to perform if they do nothing. If you like them, listen to them together, or if your OH has internet access where he is send him a link to the ones you like.

There's other sites that do this kind of thing too.

Thanks Sharry, I will have a look at these podcasts and I may consider writing that letter as you mentioned. we used to do things like that and it just phased out as time went by.

rb

x x

Manc [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

I am a 57 year old male, married over 30 years but not had sex for a long long while (years) thought it was just me getting old as I am a grandfather.just had no sex drive urges but still found the female form good to look at so did not think I was changing side. My OH has been very understanding with me and has put up with me.

I recently had blood tests which found my testosterone levels were non existent and have been for a number of years due to other symptoms that are associated with this. I am now on replacement gell and getting urges again.

Have any other members been through this and how did you start again?

I have ordered some items still in post to hopefully start this.

Manc [sign in to see picture]

Hi Again,

i have also started a new thread with this question because I have attached to a very old thread with a similar but different subject. Thanks

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.