• ASS REVOLUTION February 2011!

    1298307755
    Seduced [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1062
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2010

    ju wrote:

    Hey Seduced, Booties-

    never sure what drives me most- my need for sex OR my dislike of loading and unloading the dishwasher. Not planning on doing the latter for quite a while........

    (GOD i'm cheap!! I should at least get him to do a bit of ironing too)

    Time to 'crack' the whip???

    1298318163
    glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 233
    • Joined: 31 Jul 2010

    Wilkibo!! Such a lovely bum!!

    1298318205
    glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 233
    • Joined: 31 Jul 2010

    Seduced wrote:

    Time to 'crack' the whip???

    Someone say whip?!

    1298340077
    Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 714
    • Joined: 15 Sep 2010

    Calm down!

    That's next month's revolution...

    1298373061
    Wilkibo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 469
    • Joined: 10 Nov 2010

    Can I just say the sight of Booties' bum makes me want to paddle it?

    1298375512
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1868
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    I wanna paddle seduced's! :P

    1298378110
    sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 535
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2009

    How about we line everyone up and paddle everyones arse! x

    1298378960
    Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3094
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2009

    now there's a great idea!

    1298380932
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1868
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    Get Norris McQuirter! This could be the longest spanking line up ever!

    1298386239
    Jamba [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 61
    • Joined: 14 Jan 2011

    Wow!!! I've been super busy at work so I haven't really been on the forum but just enough to see how great the response here has been

    Well done everyone and there magnificent behinds! I'm really happy to hear how much fun everyone has had doing this too and the turn out form the guys has surprised me quite a lot. So without further faffing, here is my new avatar as well...

    1298387187
    ju [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 95
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2011

    My hubby thinks I've gone mad (in a good way) He's had to put up with me being selfconscious for years! And now I'm asking him to photograph my arse!

    1298387877
    niftyb [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 147
    • Joined: 29 Dec 2010

    Jamba wrote:

    Wow!!! I've been super busy at work so I haven't really been on the forum but just enough to see how great the response here has been

    Well done everyone and there magnificent behinds! I'm really happy to hear how much fun everyone has had doing this too and the turn out form the guys has surprised me quite a lot. So without further faffing, here is my new avatar as well...

    WOO! *whistles*

    1298388115
    Seduced [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1062
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2010

    ju wrote:

    My hubby thinks I've gone mad (in a good way) He's had to put up with me being selfconscious for years! And now I'm asking him to photograph my arse!

    I had the same response to Lady-J's change in attitude towards anything sexual! It's bloody awesome!

    Keep up the fab work girl... You'll see a change in him aswell ;) x

    1298388166
    Seduced [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1062
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2010

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    I wanna paddle seduced's! :P

    I'm not entirely sure how to take this dude

    Flattered all the same

    1298397540
    easy_tiger [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 184
    • Joined: 24 Jan 2010

    ju wrote:

    My hubby thinks I've gone mad (in a good way) He's had to put up with me being selfconscious for years! And now I'm asking him to photograph my arse!

    Nice arse ju but i bet he loves you like mad, well dun girl

    1298398182
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1868
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    Jamba and Ju top arses folks, love the fishnets big time even more than Sed's thong! well done!

    Sed you dirrrrty scoundrel I was kidding. But. . . I could make an exception!
    I jest of course :) SG

    1298403503
    glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 233
    • Joined: 31 Jul 2010

    *whistles* Jamba!!

    & ju!!

    1298406562
    Seduced [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1062
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2010

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    Jamba and Ju top arses folks, love the fishnets big time even more than Sed's thong! well done!

    Sed you dirrrrty scoundrel I was kidding. But. . . I could make an exception!
    I jest of course :) SG

    * Bends over *

    Oh, Wait.... You were jesting?.....

    * Whistles absently whilst pulling jeans back up like nothing happened *

    1298407636
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6223
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Jamba and Ju! WHOOOO! Never has their been such pertness referenced in one internet post!

    1298408074
    glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 233
    • Joined: 31 Jul 2010

    Seduced wrote:

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    Jamba and Ju top arses folks, love the fishnets big time even more than Sed's thong! well done!

    Sed you dirrrrty scoundrel I was kidding. But. . . I could make an exception!
    I jest of course :) SG

    * Bends over *

    Oh, Wait.... You were jesting?.....

    * Whistles absently whilst pulling jeans back up like nothing happened *

    Hehehehehehe!!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.