• china brush

    1297208457
    maccess [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 161
    • Joined: 28 Sep 2010

    Has any one got the instructions for this stuff. I have taken tips from reviews but i cant get it to work it just kills me dead, its like paint on brewers droop.

    Was only looking for longer lasting fun not a dead willy.

    1297261123
    ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 315
    • Joined: 19 Nov 2010

    we tried this a couple off weeks ago for some fun, i followed them reviews advice plus i found a youtube video about it from another company there china brush had instructions,

    we only used 1 thin coat over the whole tip off my penis it stung and burnt for ages i know im a wimp lol then went numb i thought it was never going to get errect but after 2 hours lol it did we then proceeded to get it on we both enjoyed it and will most probely use it all up but i dont think we will get it again..

    1297372574
    premium90 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 13
    • Joined: 5 Dec 2005

    Unfortunately from experience, this will over numb your penis. You will feel and look like a stallion but after one hour, unless you have endurance of an olympic runner, you will be stuck.

    Anyway, try one brush on the penis and just have sex after 20 minutes. Don't leave it on too long as you will last too long. Other tip is to wash it off after 20 minutes and have sex after.

    Pity about the smell though.

    1297373755
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6223
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    I once used a Durex lasting condom I got free... It died on me too....

    Can it be watered down?

    1297376342
    maccess [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 161
    • Joined: 28 Sep 2010

    i did wash it off after an hour but i could still feel the burn but could not get hard at all....

    even the next day i had no morning glory....

    1297376476
    smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 553
    • Joined: 22 Apr 2010

    sounds like a product to avoid...was going to suggest this to oh ...glad i didn't now

    1297376545
    maccess [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 161
    • Joined: 28 Sep 2010

    dkelly wrote:

    we tried this a couple off weeks ago for some fun, i followed them reviews advice plus i found a youtube video about it from another company there china brush had instructions,

    we only used 1 thin coat over the whole tip off my penis it stung and burnt for ages i know im a wimp lol then went numb i thought it was never going to get errect but after 2 hours lol it did we then proceeded to get it on we both enjoyed it and will most probely use it all up but i dont think we will get it again..

    Thanks dk i will look it up, hope you and the stunning violeteyes are ok, I do enjoy the pictures you both put on here... you are a great couple.

    1297376667
    maccess [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 161
    • Joined: 28 Sep 2010

    smirnoff09 wrote:

    sounds like a product to avoid...was going to suggest this to oh ...glad i didn't now

    it seems to have worked for loads of people so perhaps its just me, it may work for you!!!!

    Good luck

    1297378356
    ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 315
    • Joined: 19 Nov 2010

    it kinda worked 4 us though i washed it of after 30 mins i did not like the burning at all , it was quiet funny to see me moaning about a burning penis then completly numb one, sex was good though.

    oh and thanx we im ok though violet has flu atm

    1297468100
    maccess [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 161
    • Joined: 28 Sep 2010

    dkelly wrote:

    it kinda worked 4 us though i washed it of after 30 mins i did not like the burning at all , it was quiet funny to see me moaning about a burning penis then completly numb one, sex was good though.

    oh and thanx we im ok though violet has flu atm

    oh dear give her my regards and i hop she gets better soon.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.