• Pegging. *Male pride confidence boosting thread.*

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Been dithering for a few days, so guess a few more gender-inclined opinions couldn't hurt!

Recently won a pair of RodeoHs - o-ring strap-on undies dealie - and given they're horrifically comfy, I'd like to get a compatible dildo that'll maybe help with prostate stimulation. I've looked at a few different ones here, but nothing seems to leap out and grab me. I have a few that would work, but they're rather meh and not really built 'for his pleasure'.

The stretchy o-ring suits 1.5-2", and both it and the fella would prefer a 5-6" length. Budget-wise, I would prefer to keep it as close to <=£30 as possible, but might be able to swing something more if it really does tick all the boxes. Realistic looking is better, but not essential. Really, the most important thing, other than fitting the o-ring, is that it does get right into the prostate.

Any of you wonderful peggees found a dildo that really leaves the rest in the shade?

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

BashfulBabe wrote:

Any of you wonderful peggees found a dildo that really leaves the rest in the shade?

Three dildos really float my boat. One is the medium anal banger from Love Honey, the second is the X-Man Stroker from Belgoprism, and the third is the Large Bobbin from Crackstuffers.

S&S [sign in to see picture]

jay1668 wrote:

I'm really exited about this. I have a very special friend. We have tried anal play. She has some experience already and is so enthusiastic about helping me discover the joys of this. Today het strap on arrived and exitedly she sent me a pic. What i'm really exited about is trying a position that I had not thought of. Me on top and facing her. Far more intimate than facing away on all fours. I cannot wait!

This is my favourite position for coming when we're pegging. It is very intimate and it's a completely different experience when it's you bouncing/grinding up and down on top of her. And finishing off on her chest is always a fun experience

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Bump coz it needs one lol!

No we havent yet but I still want us to!!!

And yes, Been a while, Waves to everyone where ever they are :) xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Often fantasised about it

MrJay [sign in to see picture]

I fantasised about it for quite some time. I'd half discussed it with my OH a couple of times. I can't really remember how it came up but she was at least willing to give it a try. One day I surprised her when a strapon set arrived from LH. Once it arrived, she couldn't wait to give it a try. It was definitely a memorable event, very passionate and extremely horny at the same time.

We've now got a couple of different harnesses and dildos, alongside various other anal toys primarily for my benefit. It's not something we do all the time but when we do it's incredible. The last time in particular was mind blowing and left me completely exhausted.

Highly recommended although I can see how it wouldn't appeal to everyone.

acoupleofwankers [sign in to see picture]

I think this thread is fantastic, and I am glad that so many straight guys are pegging fans. I love being pegged by my fiance! I am bi, but I definitely think of it as being fucked by a girl with a dildo, rather than a surrogate cock. Hopefully more and more people will continue discovering the joys of anal stimulation.

Alex.

kusanagi [sign in to see picture]

This something my wife and I enjoy from time to time :) we only have the one small strapon as I'm not to comfortable with anything too large but its enough to have fun with lol

Metalfanatic87 [sign in to see picture]

I love the idea of been pegged it's such a huge turn on and fantasy of mine to be taken by a woman with a strap on, sadly I'm single and have no idea how to bring it up as I'm a shy person when around others I couldn't just tell friends or random females on the street would be too embaressed, I think it's the worry I would get a negative reaction or looked at as a weirdo as the reason i don't feel entirely comfortable discussing it face to face although if I knew someone or some girls who liked pegging guys I would deffinetly mention it, sadly where I live i don't know any girls that are A) single and B) are into pegging.

Metalfanatic87 wrote:

I love the idea of been pegged it's such a huge turn on and fantasy of mine to be taken by a woman with a strap on, sadly I'm single and have no idea how to bring it up as I'm a shy person when around others I couldn't just tell friends or random females on the street would be too embaressed, I think it's the worry I would get a negative reaction or looked at as a weirdo as the reason i don't feel entirely comfortable discussing it face to face although if I knew someone or some girls who liked pegging guys I would deffinetly mention it, sadly where I live i don't know any girls that are A) single and B) are into pegging.

I wouldnt worry about it too much mate, i also wouldnt try and go out of my way to find somebody to do it with. Relax and find somebody you are comfortable with in a relationship and everything else will work out :) in the mean time if your that keen experiment on your own and find out what works for you :)

Metalfanatic87 wrote:

I wouldnt worry about it too much mate, i also wouldnt try and go out of my way to find somebody to do it with. Relax and find somebody you are comfortable with in a relationship and everything else will work out :) in the mean time if your that keen experiment on your own and find out what works for you :)

Thank you for your advice, that does sound the best idea, been in a relationship with someone you love would be the perfect way to bring it up, I did mention it to my one ex just over 5 years ago but didn't really get a reaction, did actually buy a strap on last year, been intersted in pegging since I was 18 and I'm going to be 25 in June, makes me feel a bit old when I think back to when I was a teenager lol.

MrJay [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like a wise decision to me metalfanatic.

My past girlfriends had very different views on anal play in general. One would happily play around and stroke the area around the outside of my but but made it clear that was as far as it would ever go. Oddly she was very happy for me to do more to her. I think she had a hang up around penetration = gay and so wouldn't go any further. I found that a very odd point of view that I've never understood.

At the other extreme, another one just decided to start fingering me while giving me a blowjob one day! I think she was surprised at just how much I enjoyed that. While she was at it, she introduced me to the pleasures of being rimmed. I'll never forget that session!

I've only ever engaged in pegging with my OH and even then that wasn't for quite some time. We'd always been into anal play from the start and both really enjoy it. The topic of pegging came up in discussion one day and I said how I'd love to give it a try. Off we went from there and haven't turned back ever since.

Being open and honest about your fantasies and desires is very important and the right person should have no problem with you at least discussing them. It could well be that they're not keen but I wouldn't want to be with someone I couldn't at least express myself to. Someone not wanting to pander to my every desire is a slightly more complicated issue that covers all sorts of perspectives of a relationship and may well end in some form of compromise.

Until you find that right person,you can have plenty of fun playing on your own. I certainly did.

Thank you Mr Jay, I certainly will keep experimenting further while I'm single, I want to try as many toys as I can and experience new things all the time, just ordered some anal beads as I've never tried beads before, found some cheap ones for £5.99 with free delivery, my toy collection is getting bigger will be up to 10 toys when my beads arrive, got 2 prostate massagers, 3 dildos, a rabbit and 3 butt plugs (one a 3 bangs toy) so getting kinkier all the time rofl.
    Onto girlfriends I find girls in general more open minded than some guys as it seems to always be some guys that think it's gay for a guy to like anal and own dildos/plugs/beads etc although I think society is a lot more accepting and open minded than it used to be, if I do find someone I would love nothing more than to be able to share my kinks and fantasies with them in a loving open minded relationship :)

afrocod [sign in to see picture]

I'd just like to ask Gyrator54 (I can't figure out how to send a PM) which harness he recommends for the share XL.

From my long hours of research the share XL seems to be the creme de la creme for pegging.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

afrocod wrote:

I'd just like to ask Gyrator54 (I can't figure out how to send a PM) which harness he recommends for the share XL.

From my long hours of research the share XL seems to be the creme de la creme for pegging.

Well in the end I bought some nappa leather and made our own. However the idea is simple and could be achieved with some commercial harnesses. The basic harness I made is very like the Stockroom 'Ultimate' 3-strap harness. However, we realised that for a Share/Feeldoe type dildo the ring of the harness is not needed and is indeed a hindrance. What is needed is simply a triangle of material (like the gusset of a skimpy thong) to sit under the saddle of the toy and hold it upwards while the toy is otherwise located by the plug inside the wearer. Imagine the 'Ultimate' harness with the ring replaced by a triangle of leather and you have pretty much what we use.

We did wonder if a pair of 'Bridget Jones' panties with a hole in the right location might provide enough support but we find that the harness is best if quite tight. The full waist-belt allows considerable tension to be put into the straps (the forces involved in a good pegging are greater than you might think)

afrocod [sign in to see picture]

Gyrator53 wrote:

afrocod wrote:

Well in the end I bought some nappa leather and made our own. However the idea is simple and could be achieved with some commercial harnesses. The basic harness I made is very like the Stockroom 'Ultimate' 3-strap harness. However, we realised that for a Share/Feeldoe type dildo the ring of the harness is not needed and is indeed a hindrance. What is needed is simply a triangle of material (like the gusset of a skimpy thong) to sit under the saddle of the toy and hold it upwards while the toy is otherwise located by the plug inside the wearer. Imagine the 'Ultimate' harness with the ring replaced by a triangle of leather and you have pretty much what we use.

We did wonder if a pair of 'Bridget Jones' panties with a hole in the right location might provide enough support but we find that the harness is best if quite tight. The full waist-belt allows considerable tension to be put into the straps (the forces involved in a good pegging are greater than you might think)

Thanks Gyrator53 (Not 54). Was it difficult to make your own harness? What do you use to attach pieces of leather? Can they be sewn?

By the way thanks for all your extensive testing, I was considering the feeldoe stout or more until you mentioned the XL solving the problem of wanting something thicker. Even though I've only been pegged once, I know this is going to be a problem. Very painful to begin with, but within less than a minute I had completely relaxed and wanted something bigger. Cannot wait to get the XL, it looks like a serious piece of equipment, the dick of the future.

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

MrJay wrote:

Sounds like a wise decision to me metalfanatic.

My past girlfriends had very different views on anal play in general. One would happily play around and stroke the area around the outside of my but but made it clear that was as far as it would ever go. Oddly she was very happy for me to do more to her. I think she had a hang up around penetration = gay and so wouldn't go any further. I found that a very odd point of view that I've never understood.

At the other extreme, another one just decided to start fingering me while giving me a blowjob one day! I think she was surprised at just how much I enjoyed that. While she was at it, she introduced me to the pleasures of being rimmed. I'll never forget that session!

I've only ever engaged in pegging with my OH and even then that wasn't for quite some time. We'd always been into anal play from the start and both really enjoy it. The topic of pegging came up in discussion one day and I said how I'd love to give it a try. Off we went from there and haven't turned back ever since.

Being open and honest about your fantasies and desires is very important and the right person should have no problem with you at least discussing them. It could well be that they're not keen but I wouldn't want to be with someone I couldn't at least express myself to. Someone not wanting to pander to my every desire is a slightly more complicated issue that covers all sorts of perspectives of a relationship and may well end in some form of compromise.

Until you find that right person,you can have plenty of fun playing on your own. I certainly did.

I wasn't interested in anal play until I met my OH. I don't think he'd thought about it much either. I often stroke his area when we're relaxing/lazing about and will happily rim him during oral.

I'm not to into fingering him but I do love using toys and taking control. We have a bumpy vibrating toy, as from my own experience on anal fun, I think ridges have a better effect than smooth.

We do have a strap on, but I want to use a bigger toy on him as I feel this one isnt the best. When we do use it its missionary position (with him on his back and i go in that may) its very intimate and much better than him on all fours.

We have taken a long time to work upto this mainly to get comfortable with limits, acceptance and the initial curiostiy.

I love watching him and not being the one in control of his own orgasms!

We're thinking of going onto a double dildo next.

Proudwoody [sign in to see picture]

We have used anal toys on me for a while now every so often when the mood takes us. Intially it was her idea and it actually took her awhile to convince me because of my own insecurites and worrys but I absolutly loved it and it felt amazing. Was amazing to see how turned on my OH got by it aswell. Since then we have discussed her using a strap on on me. When at erotica last year we came so close to buying one but I chickened out and regret it she was so up for trying it. The way my fantasy goes is that im tied down and handcuffed and am helpless to resist being dominated by her (she also love being in control too). For some reason since then I have been embarressed to discuss it again (old insecurities) and has sort of been forgotten. It is very strange for me as we have always been able to discuss everything without embarressment it is just this one thing. Since we use this as a joint account hopefully my other half will see this and we can discuss again or maybe suprise me :-)

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Making the harness out of nappa leather was fairly easy. Nappa is thin sheep leather and can be sewn using an ordinary domestic sewing machine. You can also use Bostik leather glue or waterproof PCA glues to join leather. The nappa has wonderful 'drape' - it stretches over compound curves very well and is nice and soft to the touch. I used the nappa doubled up for the straps and ran two runs of heavy (button-thread) stitching down them to take some of the stretch out of them. Because the nappa is so stretchy its a bit like working with latex so tack-gluing before stitching make things a lot easier to handle. It would be even easier to use pre-cut leather belt lengths and rivet them together (this is how some commercial harnesses like the 'Ultimate' are made) but they are a rather less appealing to the touch - though with a good, hard, regular pegging I'm sure they would break in!

Oh - BTW - the extensive testing was my pleasure 8-)=

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.