• Pegging. *Male pride confidence boosting thread.*

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

BTW, on the general topic og pegging you might like to look up "The Wet Spots - Do You Take it?" on youtube. Obviously it's all getting very main-stream now.

JH [sign in to see picture]

I'd really be up for giving this a try as I'm curious about bringing anal play into our sex life and would enjoy the submissive side of it but I'm just not too sure about how to approach the subject with the other half.

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

Dutchy wrote:

Here's a question for the guys involved in the pegging.

I have the urge to go a bit bigger every couple of months. Do you guy's also experience this.

Just the feeling of taking the extra bit and get really stuffed by the misses is so great.

At the moment i'am used to a 7 inch doc johnson strapon dildo with a 1.6 inch diameter, but í'am looking for a slightly bigger one with a diameter of 1.8 or 1.9.

Yes I think that the urge to go bigger is fairly normal.

I think really that it's part of the process of anal exploration. When you first try you are rather tight and nervous, but as you go on you learn how to relax and to concentrate on the enjoyable sensations. As you are more relaxed you are also looser. So there is a tendency to want to expeience that really full feeling again. But I think there is also a tendency to want to see how far anal play can take you pleasure-wise. I have been fortunate enough to learn how to experience anal orgasms, but (for me) the toy must be big enough to stimulate the underlying muscle structures, i.e. the pelvic floor. In practice this means a toy of 6.5 cm thick and 32 cms long. Less doesn't hack it (for me at least). Of course there is a physical limit to what you can take up the bum, which I suppose is determined by the size of the pelvic aperture (a bit smaller in men). But the journey towards that limit can be highly enjoyable.

S&S [sign in to see picture]

Dutchy wrote:

Here's a question for the guys involved in the pegging.

I have the urge to go a bit bigger every couple of months. Do you guy's also experience this.

Just the feeling of taking the extra bit and get really stuffed by the misses is so great.

At the moment i'am used to a 7 inch doc johnson strapon dildo with a 1.6 inch diameter, but í'am looking for a slightly bigger one with a diameter of 1.8 or 1.9.

Yeah, I know the feeling exactly. One of the smaller dildos that I started out with just isn't enough anymore, I've been wanting to work up to something around 7 inches and with a bit of girth for a while now. And I'll agree with atlanta; it's definitely a case of seing how far anal pleasure can go. I've been able to accomodate more and more as time goes by, so why wouldn't I want to keep going bigger? I've had no bad pain at all so far, so I'm happy to keep going.

Ideally I'd like to work up to a toy that's more or less the same size as myself. If I can take that, then the OH has no excuses for being on the receiving end every now and then

InMe [sign in to see picture]

I have never been one on a mission to go bigger and bigger each time.. when we first started out it was like o my gosh what the hell is that your stuffing inside me and I know where people are coming from in that it never feels the same as that and we have progressed to bigger one's now and I did quite enjoy that same sensation of fulness each time we progressed and now the biggest I can accomodate is the Toy Joy

Toy Joy Strapless Strap On Double Ended Dildo

with an Insertable Length of: 7 inches and a Circumference of: 4.75 inches and have no desire to go any bigger as its still a challenge and can only be managed by swapping up through the sizes during a session. But at the end of the day I still just love when after having the bigger one's inside my for a few slow deep strokes and am I'm stretched a little bit to have her pound with the right thrusts with a curved dong.. mainly this one..

Fetish Fantasy Heavy Duty Strap-On

and have her angle it right up against my prostate and that just drives me wild.

I feel this way I can take a good seeing to without any discomfort which is what its all about for us while still not stretching myself out constantly to get that feeling that people are after.

DebbieUK [sign in to see picture]

just to add another female perspective to this thread

I totally love using toys on my man. Sometimes it forms part of sensual play (eg after licking his balls and anus while massaging him etc) or sometimes part of a more domme style fantasy. I totally love both as it gives me the opportunity to pleasure him and I also love the feeling of being a bit 'kinky' ;)

DebbieUK [sign in to see picture]

oh, and should add that I really respect guys with the confidence to explore the pleasures of sex, rather than just being boring - don't be shy guys, let her know!

JH [sign in to see picture]

Well I've suggested to my OH that I'd like to give this a go now. We both kind of decided it's best to forego any embaressementand just say if we'd like to anythingnew now. I'm still not sure if or when we'll try but I'm hoping it'll be soon. I'd love my OH to be a bit more dominant in bed and to also try anal so this seems like a great way to do both.

Ellipsis [sign in to see picture]

Tried this with the OH for the first time (for both of us) a couple of weekends back with just a little AS buttplug (mini-review: it was dear for what it is and smells horrid, from new and despite much washing, use and further washing). Wow!

I was amazed how huge something so ostensibly small could feel. It came about as a result of me pushing aboundary and sticking first a finger, then her bullet vibe up her bum whilst I was into her doggy-style as a little "extra" surprise.

This eventually led in a subsequent session to us having anal sex for our mutual first time (following some good tips given here and on Netmums of all places about it), which was enjoyable for the novelty value - but we both prefer doing it the "right" way, so it'll remain a bit of a novelty for us in future.

However, in the interests of "science" (and long held curiosity) we had a little play with me. It was extremely pleasurable and certainly adds another dimension to orgasms, both on my own and when getting a BJ from her. I even managed to come from a hand-job today from her whilst I had a vibrating butt-plug in (a further purchase, not from AS - very good and excellent VFM) - which is a first. I was "occupied" pleasing her with a Rabbit at the time so it was even more impressive owing to the occasional losses of composure/co-ordination involved.

So there'll be lots more of that between us and we'd both like to work up to cock-sized dildo/vibe at some point. I just wish I hadn't left exploring this with someone else so long in the past (not through any latent homophobia on my part, just through a lack of partners I've felt comfortable asking to perform such things on me)

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

DebbieUK wrote:

oh, and should add that I really respect guys with the confidence to explore the pleasures of sex, rather than just being boring - don't be shy guys, let her know!

There need to be more women like you! :)

I've sent you a friend request because I like your attitude, NOT because Im a stalker and want you to peg me lol! ( so rest assured )

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]
    Perfect article

love it.... I wore a strap-onHarness), suggested by a girl at a swingers party .... an attachment for her arse, as my manhood was inside her.... omg hearing the satifaction from this experience... wow

happy days x

I have always wanted to try this! It really is one of my al time biggets fantasies! how was it? did you both enjoy it?

ShaftMaster [sign in to see picture]

I'm not quite ready for it yet, but it's one of things I've been curious about, and wouldn't mind trying . . . one day.

IBTL.

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Seduced wrote:

IBTL.

What is IBTL?

In before the lock.

I noticed as I was browzing that threads are being locked now??!

I didnt do it for me but thought this thread needed saving before it got shut down

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

It's only threads over 12 months old that haven't been posted in for a month....

Ah right. Happy days then.

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

No harm taking a wee bump (read that how you will!), as there's a few newer folks about who've mentioned similar interests.

Cheers BB :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.