• Pegging. *Male pride confidence boosting thread.*

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

Question:

During pegging do men usually leak out there bottom? Or was it just all the lube coming back out? I'm pretty sure I don't get that!

Ellipsis [sign in to see picture]

occhiverdi wrote:

Question:

During pegging do men usually leak out there bottom? Or was it just all the lube coming back out? I'm pretty sure I don't get that!

Lube. Anything else doesn't really bear thinking about..

I'll also add that the next time I went for a No. 2, it glided out in a most peculiar and unfamiliar manner.

Ellipsis wrote:

occhiverdi wrote:

Question:

Lube. Anything else doesn't really bear thinking about..

We didn't use that much lube... will have to read into it.... :D

Ellipsis [sign in to see picture]

occhiverdi wrote:

A little seems to go a very long way and what goes up.. etc.

Ellipsis wrote:

occhiverdi wrote:

A little seems to go a very long way and what goes up.. etc.

indeed!!! lol...

another problem is the harness "just" fits...there were no measurements on the box.... may have to try and get a plus size one!

horny-youngcouple, 23M, 31F [sign in to see picture]

As this thread has all us pegging fans,

I was wondering, what do people prefer?

The tradiontal strapon i.e. harness and dildo or the new strapless strapons i.e. feeldoes.

As we have only used harness's but thinking about getting a strapless strapon.

C and H,

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

horny-youngcouple, 23M, 31F wrote:

The tradiontal strapon i.e. harness and dildo or the new strapless strapons i.e. feeldoes.

C and H,

Sorry - I somehow missed your question. We really like the feeldoe type devices (we have a Vixen Nexus, Feeldoe Original and Stout, and the Share and ShareXL!) However, we find they all benefit from the use of a harness as good contact between the 'saddle' of the dexice and the clit provides the wearer with much of the stimulation which tends to be lost without a harness to support the device. There is a good chance your existing harness will do the job if it can be adjusted to have the ring low enough.

I think good stimulation for the wearer adds a lot to the experience for the receiver as well. I know I really enjoy the way my wife struggles to keep thrusting while cumming - most entertaining!

CheekySparky [sign in to see picture]

Gyrator53 wrote:

C and H,

Sorry - I somehow missed your question. We really like the feeldoe type devices (we have a Vixen Nexus, Feeldoe Original and Stout, and the Share and ShareXL!) However, we find they all benefit from the use of a harness as good contact between the 'saddle' of the dexice and the clit provides the wearer with much of the stimulation which tends to be lost without a harness to support the device. There is a good chance your existing harness will do the job if it can be adjusted to have the ring low enough.

I think good stimulation for the wearer adds a lot to the experience for the receiver as well. I know I really enjoy the way my wife struggles to keep thrusting while cumming - most entertaining!

Perfect article

love it.... I wore a strap-onHarness), suggested by a girl at a swingers party .... an attachment for her arse, as my manhood was inside her.... omg hearing the satifaction from this experience... wow

happy days x

Liquidsugar [sign in to see picture]

C and H,

My OH loves anything related to his bum! I on occasion do use a strap on, but was also wondering about the strapless ones... I just don't see how they'd stay there? Is that just me being silly?

[suspended user]

suspended user

they are awkward you just have to clamp your thighs tight when you penetrate him/her much better with a strap on or a very long double ender works fine

Liquidsugar wrote:

My OH loves anything related to his bum! I on occasion do use a strap on, but was also wondering about the strapless ones... I just don't see how they'd stay there? Is that just me being silly?

Not silly at all. You can have Kegals capable of cracking walnuts and it still doesn't overcome the fact that the Feeldoe, Share, whatever has a pretty narrow section where the bulb attaches to the saddle so the device has next to nothing keeping it pointing where it needs to point. As Lickmadick says clamping your thighs tight is about all you can do without resorting to a harness and that isn't too easy if you are, say, kneeling on a bed.

Liquidsugar wrote:

C and H,

Thats what i thought, but reading reviews it seams to stay in.

But is stapless better than straped? I dont know!

Ive been thinking about either the toyjoy strapon http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16277 or the vibrating http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16276 but i think the controller would get in the way.

Draig [sign in to see picture]

I have the vibrating one, I give him the controller for it so he can control the power side. I found if i keep my knees together and squeese it does stay in place. It is a tad tricky to get in at first as your squessing so hard, so now instead I use it first as a dildo slowly then when he's ok with it I pop the bulb bit inside me for the thrusting bit. This does feel really good as the resistance when pulling out of him pushes on my G then the thrust back in does him. Got to be at the top of my sharing toy list

S&S [sign in to see picture]

You really need a strap to get the most out of the strapless ones. Unless she's lying on her back with her thighs clenched together and he gets on top, you need the extra support. However, the penetration which it provides for the female is definitely a great bonus. We've taken to placing a vibrating cock ring on the dildo, then putting the strap on, so its right up against her clit for the duration. Pegging has been far more interesting when she's working towards an orgasm while going at it!

Liquidsugar [sign in to see picture]

Liquidsugar wrote:

C and H,

Thats what i thought, but reading reviews it seams to stay in.

But is stapless better than straped? I dont know!

Ive been thinking about either the toyjoy strapon http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16277 or the vibrating http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16276 but i think the controller would get in the way.

Well, when I can afford it I may have to buy one and try it out! It's my birthday soon so hopefully my OH may buy me one for a present (it wouldn't be like he wouldn't be getting anything out of it!) :p

Same i think we'll be getting the vibrating strapless toyjoy strapon, next payday.

H-YC

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Nice to see this thread still going! Keep it up guys n girls ( Punn intended lol ) xxx

Dutchy [sign in to see picture]

Here's a question for the guys involved in the pegging.

I have the urge to go a bit bigger every couple of months. Do you guy's also experience this.

Just the feeling of taking the extra bit and get really stuffed by the misses is so great.

At the moment i'am used to a 7 inch doc johnson strapon dildo with a 1.6 inch diameter, but í'am looking for a slightly bigger one with a diameter of 1.8 or 1.9.

There is no doubt that girth is important. I guess as you get more accustomed to pegging and relax more it takes a bigger diameter dildo to give the same pressure on the prostate. We gradually worked our way up to a Feeldoe Stout which is both reasonably big in girth and pretty hard. After that we got the Fun Factory Share XL as this has some significant ribs. These ribs do seem to have solved the demand for ever more girth as, although we have used it for some time, it still gets me every time - especially now we have got the harness really sorted out and my lovely wife can bury the thing full depth into me with ease.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.