• Pegging. *Male pride confidence boosting thread.*

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

lickmadick wrote:

what one have you got ..and do you know youre not online on chat too

Just messaged you!!! We've not bought yet, I want him to come with me to buy!

S&S [sign in to see picture]

Just dropping in here as a recent subscriber to pegging :p It has definitely been one of the most interesting sexual experiences I've had, and I was thrilled that the gf was up for it, and even moreso when she said how much she enjoyed it herself! Psychologically, its a unique experience and has certainly added another layer to our sex life.

At the moment we're trying to find a harness/dildo combination that works for more traditional positions, i.e., I really want to do it in missionary position with her on top, rather than jumping straight into doggie-style. We just ordered this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8569 and I can't wait to give it a go. Hopefully I won't have to wait much longer than the weekend!

Excellent thread, I'm glad that there are so many others who are enjoying pegging, and are happy to talk about it!

do any of you feel pegging brought you closer by being in the others shoes so to speak? I've found a lot of our sexual experiences have really brought us together as a duo.

dan1998 [sign in to see picture]

occhiverdi wrote:

do any of you feel pegging brought you closer by being in the others shoes so to speak? I've found a lot of our sexual experiences have really brought us together as a duo.

You can read my comment on the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/297226-feeldoe/ forum. It broght us togheter a lot!.

InMe [sign in to see picture]

We had our longest pegging session a few nights ago.. bought this in the sale

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17670 and will review it after another few goes (the work that goes into these reviews, lol seriously though I still need to try out the second dong first)

Was just dosing off to sleep when the missus returned from the bathroom with the harness in place and the smaller of the dildos lubed up.. she pulled off the duvet and ordered me to get on all fours and place a towel under myself.. she carefully positioned herself and without applying any lube to me stuffed it in all in one go.. she spent a good 15-20 mins humping as if she was grinding her clit against some imaginary force and every now and then she would find what she was looking for and go as fast and hard as she could.. it was the first time we done it infront our new mirrored wardrobe so I got to watch as she took full advantage of my sleepy state. The whole experience is now stuck on reply in my mind.. MMmm..

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Bumped for Silverdrop ;)

And yes, Sorry for being away for a while you lot ;) xxx

horny-youngcouple, 23M, 31F [sign in to see picture]

The new Feeldoe, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21742 looks good.

I would be tempted to get that for H to use on me.

C and H

[suspended user]

suspended user

wow nice toy bloody exspensive though

InMe [sign in to see picture]

Lovin the look of the Real Doe even though I 'm not a fan of phallic shaped dildos.. also love the Feel Buck in Clear or in Transparent Black but its also too expensive and not stocked by LH!

horny-youngcouple, 23M, 31F [sign in to see picture]

lol i just saw the name, haha a realdoe, now thats good nameing :

finally got round to buying a strap on yesterday. great fun :) OH certainly enjoyed it

[suspended user]

suspended user

which one did you buy occhi?

we bought one at our local sex shop which wierdly LH dont sell. Its a Fetish Fantasy smooth silicone strap on in lilac.

Just tried for the second time round, i'm getting the hang of it!

Starscream86 [sign in to see picture]

This is actually a huge fantasty of mine.

I'm single at the moment but this is something i'll definately be bringing up with the future OH.

I 'm straight but I do love backdoor play.

I'm actually deciding whether or not to get the magical ball machine from LH... looks very good, it's just expensive!

Ellipsis [sign in to see picture]

I had the common reservations to this - before I tried it myself (solo with my OH's bullet - curiosity got the better of me). Wow. Why did I put that off for so many years?!

Since then it seems to have opened up (no pun intended) bottom play for us both, with a few unexpected surprises along the way - like how good it feels to be penetrating her vaginally, whilst using a vibe in her bum - which I can feel too. That was leg-bucklingly enjoyable, on both counts.

So there will be further exploration of this I am certain. All the way to a woman doing me with a strap-on some day? Not sure, but I expect I'll be "co-erced"

go for it Ellipsis! OH loves it and when I first met him he was just comfortable with a plug!

Quick Q - Can I buy any dong to put into my harness?? after discussion OH and I think a bumpier one with a bit of a curve would be better :D

Ellipsis [sign in to see picture]

occhiverdi wrote:

go for it Ellipsis! OH loves it and when I first met him he was just comfortable with a plug!

Thanks, no doubt will do - step by step as I think I'll need "working up" to that (physically, rather than psychologically). Plug is next on the list...

we started with fingers, then a plug, beads, vibrating wand thing and now strap on :D

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

occhiverdi wrote:

Quick Q - Can I buy any dong to put into my harness?? after discussion OH and I think a bumpier one with a bit of a curve would be better :D

Is it not all to do with O-ring size? Just check how your current one fastens in & go for same style of fastening/ring size?

x

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

occhiverdi wrote:

Is it not all to do with O-ring size? Just check how your current one fastens in & go for same style of fastening/ring size?

x

Yeah we replaced the rubber one with a metal cock ring.... I've sent it to the OH to inspect!!! Im wondering if i can get a replacement waist strap cos its a bit tight!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.