• Pegging. *Male pride confidence boosting thread.*

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Gyrator53 wrote:

they are certainly long enough! - maybe that is why my hearing seems much clearer after last night's session 8-)=

Hahahaha! Although they're not too long!

And the Share XL seems to be a similar size to the Share, but with added lumpy ridges? I'd have expected...just bigger.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Mr Monster wrote:

And the Share XL seems to be a similar size to the Share, but with added lumpy ridges? I'd have expected...just bigger.

Yes, it is the same length but the ridges make the shaft somewhat stiffer and straighter so it does not bend quite so readily. There is also quite a small ridge on the wearer's end of the XL that my wife seems to like as well. I think it adds just a little to the girth of the bulb.

The head on the Share is quite pronounced so, as you have found, it stimulates really well and we still use it sometimes when I'm in the mood for something slightly less challenging.

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Any updates guys???

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed this will happen for me oneday! ;)

HINT HINT Lady-J! xx

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Since its anal sex toy testing this month, see :-

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/343156-april-is-anal-sex-toy-testing-month/

now might be a good time to make a start.

Hedonistic [sign in to see picture]

Off to spend time with the OH this weekend.

Hopefully involves spending time with the strap-on too

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Hed mate ;)

InMe [sign in to see picture]

Was absolutely gagging for a good seeing ta on Tuesday so took to "begging for a pegging" (always wanted to say that.. lol..) Anyway the missus insisted that I bend over the bed and take a nice gentle warm up from our Fetish Fantasy Heavy Duty Strap On first..

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14013

When I was almost on the verge of cumming when she took out the Toy Joy Strapless Strap On

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16277

and encouraged the bulbus end inside me with the dong facing back towards her. She then tried to take the other end in her own ass but after some fussing about took to sliding inside her somewhat moist lady parts instead. I somehow felt a sence of proudness knowing that she wast able to take it herself.

Anway after a few minutes of her sliding in and out on the dong she tried to remove the strap on from my ass but my muscles had tightened up somewhat so I had to ease it out myself and after a quick clean she lubed it up and reversed roles and absolutely rammed me solid for aboutt ten minutes. She asked numerous times if I'd had enough and every time I said no she fucked me just a little harder and faster.

I have cum before whilst being penetrated and was sure I would do the same this time but the girth of the dildo not only hit "the spot" but somehow managed to heighten all sensations to some other plateau by filling every bit of my insides.. for the best part I felt on the point of cumming but just rode the feelings untill she said thats enough let me finish you off. She then withdrew the dong and I could feel the cool breeze shoot up inside my gapping hole..

She then obliged by inserting a smaller probe and taking all of me in her mouth untill.. will you can figure out the rest!

Excuse my saying so......

But that sounds like heaven to me!

InMe [sign in to see picture]

Seduced wrote:

Excuse my saying so......

But that sounds like heaven to me!

Absolutely.. sent you a message but read ur not recieving them! =)

This whole thing has got me thinking.. how much do people really like anal play.. I mean do guys stay erect for all of it? I get hard thinking about it and stay that way untill I get some relief and TBH I havent felt any discomfort only emense pleasure from even hard pegging.. Is this the norm?

Hedonistic [sign in to see picture]

Due the the extreme sensation and sensitivity of my anus, sometimes I find it hard to maintain an erection, as I simply stop concentrating on my cock.

But anal play mixed with cock play is an absolute delight that gives some outrageously powerful orgasms, as well as suprising semen output.

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I know for me, anal just feels a bit icky. Wouldnt wanna put my fingers down there. If my OH got himself warmed up though and just handed me a strap on, I wouldnt mind doing it. As it is, my OH isn't much of an anal fan, but sometimes I like the feeling of power I imagine comes with wearing a strapon.

Bump because I feel like it!

And NO, we haven't, YET!

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

My oh wants to try it. I'm getting into the idea of it :). We currently use http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14947 and I'm confused as where to start in buying a strap on.... Any suggestion, I don't think he'd want something too realistic!

I wasn't too into it but last night I thought .. It's another avenue to explore,

[suspended user]

suspended user

occhiverdi wrote:

I wasn't too into it but last night I thought .. It's another avenue to explore,

It sure is,try one of the hollow strap on s they are about 15 pounds so not to expensive if you don't get on with it ,oh yes and a shed full of lube too ...enjoy yourselves!!!

lickmadick wrote:

occhiverdi wrote:

It sure is,try one of the hollow strap on s they are about 15 pounds so not to expensive if you don't get on with it ,oh yes and a shed full of lube too ...enjoy yourselves!!!

Well he seems to take less lube than I do.... I am pretty sure he will enjoy it and it will become part of our sex life!

[suspended user]

suspended user

you go for it girl i,m sure he'll bless you for the pleasure it brings ,i do she's well into it too it brings the animal out of her too sometimes mmm

lickmadick wrote:

you go for it girl i,m sure he'll bless you for the pleasure it brings ,i do she's well into it too it brings the animal out of her too sometimes mmm

Hmm... well we play with the anal bead probe thing and i went into a missionary type position and he went "i want you to use a strap on.." well... it may have been the police woman outfit I had on but I think he just asked me to return the anal joy he gives me! ;)

I like these ones that you can change the bits!

[suspended user]

suspended user

what one have you got ..and do you know youre not online on chat too

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.