• Pegging. *Male pride confidence boosting thread.*

BlankExpression [sign in to see picture]

I had to admit this is something that i want to try with my other half but as she will not even consider anal sex its going to be a big jump getting her to try penetrating me with a strapon

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

BlankExpression wrote:

I had to admit this is something that i want to try with my other half but as she will not even consider anal sex its going to be a big jump getting her to try penetrating me with a strapon

She may well not be interested in anal sex for herself (modesty aside my wife says I'm a bit on the large side for it and anyway she has somewhere she would rather I put it).

Anyway, I would not assume that her reluctance to receive is a solid indication of her reluctance to give.

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

occhiverdi wrote:

Me and OH anal quite a bit in this position and i tend to hook my legs onto his shoulders.... its a matter of keep on trying... good luck!

Mind is boggling... Surely you mean hook HIS legs over YOUR shoulders in that position?

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Mine too TC lol. Unless they're gymnasts.

Ohh, Gymnast pegging, Sounds very ho........ * Uhumm, Anyway *

WakkaWakka [sign in to see picture]

I just bought a harness and he has noooo idea.

Excited doesn't cover it!!!

[suspended user]

suspended user

my oh pegged me in doggie fashion the othernight then she got up on my lower back and really screwed my arse it was mouthwateringly hot and hard mmmmmmm

dan1998 [sign in to see picture]

hi all see also my comment in feeldoe for our first experience.

Ravenous_Rubenesque wrote:

I just bought a harness and he has noooo idea.

Excited doesn't cover it!!!

I love this!

How did it go?

monstergeeza wrote:

My fuck buddie wants to fuck me - shes gagging to !

So what ya waiting for you lucky sod lol?! ;)

dan1998 [sign in to see picture]

hey Occhiverdi, I surprised my GF, see how did it go in my post in feeldoe. Also in It is getting popular

Postillionager [sign in to see picture]

Hi all, my GF and I both love anal and we are gradually exploring all sorts of things with a view to doing some pegging. It's brilliant for us, we're both very comfortable with it, it's just really good, clean, adult, hetero fun :)

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

I would like to try this and I know my OH would. I think I just lack a bit of confidence right now, I'm worried about hurting him or not doing it right.

lilac_vix wrote:

I would like to try this and I know my OH would. I think I just lack a bit of confidence right now, I'm worried about hurting him or not doing it right.

Don't be too worried about not doing it right to start with - the whole thing is a bit of a learning curve for both of you and I doubt anyone gets it right first time. He will be happy that you are worried about hurting him - believe me, he won't want you to be all gung-ho about it.

If you can both approach it with a sense of humour and experimentation then it has to be worth a try.

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

lilac_vix wrote:

That was the main thing holding me back before, but honestly, it's a lot more natural and easy when you get there. What I found helped me was playing with him with hands and toys first, since as well as making it better for it, it gave me the chance to get a feel for how he'd react, so I found I was a lot more confident about knowing if I was pushing in the wrong direction or too hard or whatever. Plus, he was happy to keep talking, so it took the guessing out of when he wanted more or less or whatever, so as long as your partner's willing to communicate there's not really much else you need.

As Gyra said, it's generally a bad idea to go in first time planning to impale him as hard as possible. Just take your time and have fun with it. As long as you can relax and enjoy yourself, he'll enjoy it too.

sexystockings [sign in to see picture]

Its a bit of a crossover from this thread for me

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/330450-which-position-do-you-do-anal-in/

I suggested a strap on to my other half 3 months into our relationship and he loved it.

We find the sex swing takes it to another level in so many ways.

First the strap on user is in total control and its great to see his face as I nail him.

He has never orgasmed through strap on sex but it dosnt take a lot of work to get him to come with my hand while doing him with the strap on and he says its so intense when he does.

Plenty of lube and foreplay with fingers to start with we find is the secret to good anal either way.

[suspended user]

suspended user

sexystockings wrote:

Its a bit of a crossover from this thread for me

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/330450-which-position-do-you-do-anal-in/

I suggested a strap on to my other half 3 months into our relationship and he loved it.

We find the sex swing takes it to another level in so many ways.

First the strap on user is in total control and its great to see his face as I nail him.

He has never orgasmed through strap on sex but it dosnt take a lot of work to get him to come with my hand while doing him with the strap on and he says its so intense when he does.

Plenty of lube and foreplay with fingers to start with we find is the secret to good anal either way.

Totally agree with sexystockings it's an amazing thing for you both to enjoy too,

please use as much lube as possible then some more too. Be happy and enjoy eachother too

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to announce a new convert to the joys of pegging!

We tried the Fun Factory Share, and it was fabulous! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12487

Although it really did need a harness for firm support, it stayed in moderately well. The only problem was the flexibility - it kept drooping, which meant Mrs M needed a hand to help it along.

I always suspected I'd enjoy pegging as every time I've tried anal play I've loved it, but the combination of the toy and the close intimate contact with Mrs M was absolutley out of this world. We settled on a "missionary" position, with her on top - and without even discussing that aspect, the role reversal was instantly obvious. Much different from any of the standard "girl on top" positions.

Anyway, tried it, loved it, really eager to go again. Maybe with practice some other positions will become easier, or we might go truly hands-free. I'd really like that....

Love, hugs, and lots of lube,

MrMr

AWESOME Mate!!! Congratulations.

I bet its kinda like losing your virginity to eachother in a different way eh?

Thats how I see it for me and Lady-J.......

When we eventually get to it it'll be a first for us both. I cant wait!!!

Mr Monster wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to announce a new convert to the joys of pegging!

We tried the Fun Factory Share, and it was fabulous! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12487

Although it really did need a harness for firm support, it stayed in moderately well. The only problem was the flexibility - it kept drooping, which meant Mrs M needed a hand to help it along.

I always suspected I'd enjoy pegging as every time I've tried anal play I've loved it, but the combination of the toy and the close intimate contact with Mrs M was absolutley out of this world. We settled on a "missionary" position, with her on top - and without even discussing that aspect, the role reversal was instantly obvious. Much different from any of the standard "girl on top" positions.

Anyway, tried it, loved it, really eager to go again. Maybe with practice some other positions will become easier, or we might go truly hands-free. I'd really like that....

Love, hugs, and lots of lube,

MrMr

Congratulations! As you say the Share (and its various competitors) do need a harness and getting this right makes a whole world of difference. I used to think that the Feeldoe, Share and the Share XL (our current favourite) were a bit short but now we have the harness really sorted out they are certainly long enough! - maybe that is why my hearing seems much clearer after last night's session 8-)=

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Seduced wrote:

I bet its kinda like losing your virginity to eachother in a different way eh?

Yeah, not a bad analogy. Wish I'd thought about that more before hand, actually. We didn't start off well!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.