• Pegging. *Male pride confidence boosting thread.*

Joe11 [sign in to see picture]

Hello. Me and my partner are looking into some pegging fun. Any suggestions on whats what?

We're looking at http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30701

Would it be better to also add a smaller one? If so any suggestions?

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

If you have played with some anal before this is fantastic. If it is your first go get something small and work up to it.
    It is a lot of fun so enjoy!

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Hi Joe, even though it's called advanced, I'd consider the toy that comes with that harness as perfect for beginners :)

Enjoy!

Joe11 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the replys :)

The Real Mr Grey [sign in to see picture]

This is something i just cant get into (possibly because i have never been penetrated except for just the edge of one of the OH fingers).

I know from reading all the comments on here that its a popular interest but for now, i'll pass.

moonsterblue74 [sign in to see picture]

I have discussed this with my OH, she often uses a small vibrator, beads, or a finger all of which i enjoy emensly, but its a big step to be pegged. I think i'll enjoy it, but scared to try!! but have yet to make the leap and but the toys.... what if we don't like it, would it be a waste of money!!

Advise please

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

If you don't like it you could always return it and get your money back thanks to Lovehoney's amazing returns policy :)

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

moonsterblue74 wrote:

I have discussed this with my OH, she often uses a small vibrator, beads, or a finger all of which i enjoy emensly, but its a big step to be pegged. I think i'll enjoy it, but scared to try!! but have yet to make the leap and but the toys.... what if we don't like it, would it be a waste of money!!

Advise please

Hi the harness and dildo set linked above by Joe, this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30701

Is as sex squid said perfect for beginers, the dildo on it's own is a silicone suction cup which sells for £19.99 on it's own, leaving the harness only costing £12.99 which is great value. The tip of the dildo is quite small in girth 3.75 inches in girth and widens slowly to 4.75 inches at the base.

So you could take it a little at a time, as you get used to it. There is very little difference btween pegging and vibrator play; only the method of holding the toy changes. this makes it far more intimate, and "real feeling" as it's your OH using her body to thrust the toy, as if she has a penis; to see yourself getting pegged in a mirror is amazing.

The same issues of trust apply to vibe play, I'm sure your OH will take it at your pace; you already do anal play, the jump is bigger in you mind than in the reality of it.

The harness is uni-sex, so you could get a different dildo that your OH likes and do strapon play with her, both anal and vaginal, or even double penitration, with a double dildo.

It's a totally different feel to the real thing, some like it so prefer just the real thing, what evers good for you two.

Enjoy, if you go for it, it all adds a new twist to things. don't forget plenty of anal lube, water based for silicone toys.

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Moonsterblue

Great advice from sxleksaker. Plus I highly doubt you will not like it. If you like your oh to use toys on you, and are willing to try pegging and think you'll enjoy it too, chances are you're going to enjoy it. If not, still give it a few tries, because sometimes it can take more adaptation.

Start with a small dildo, don't try to go too big too fast. Use plenty of anal lube (water based since you use it with toys), and don't think any lube will do, I thought it would be the case but was surprised with the difference anal lube makes. I suggest the lovehoney discover one, it's great. If you do all this, I am sure you'll enjoy the experience. And if you don,t, as sxleksaker said, you can still send the toy back.

Edit: I've just seen Alicia's post. Great advice as well, but as an anal beginner myself, I'd start with a smaller dildo for anal play (like this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28425 )

Ifitfeelsgood [sign in to see picture]

It's fantastic, my wife nagged me for weeks, I played it cool, but I secretly couldn't wait, she's always slipped a finger inside whilst giving head..... WOW!

So so my advice to you is, buy a expensive realistic feeling strap on with a quality harness, not a cheap hard plastic one held in place by elastic!!!

im hooked on anal now, it's opened a whole new sexual side to me I didn't know existed, and it's great swapping roles from time to time.

MrToy93 [sign in to see picture]

Me and my partner have openly experimented with plugs on each other but the thought of getting pegged gets me going BIG time! Just ordered the 7 inch harness from LH http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30701
    Really excited to try this and so is my partner. Hope it lives up to the expectation! Does it get easier to take over time at all?

OddThomas [sign in to see picture]

Since discovering pegging a few years ago, we now do it about once a month and is something that I always look forward to and that I would rate as one of my all time favourite sex acts. It's not my wife's favourite thing although she is very good at it and can bring me to the edge of an orgasm while pegging me without even touching my penis. For me it is all about the intimacy and physical feeling of the act. Highly recommended if you haven't yet tried pegging.

lisa&ste [sign in to see picture]

straight couple here: we are new to pegging in fact we love it. wife loves giving it and loves the sense of power. i love reciving i love being under her control and wow best orgasms ever...

MrRob [sign in to see picture]

I would love to try pegging. Been hoping to get sent a strap on as a sex toy tester but no luck so far

My wife has used her buttplug on me and a prostate toy but she doesnt like the idea actually 'doing' me with a strap on as she says it would make her uncomfortable.

We recently bought this...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34921

Got it for her but I'm secretly hoping she'll use it on me ;) maybe I'll even sit on it whilst she rides me.

Lari42 [sign in to see picture]

My partner and I have never done this before, but we both find the idea quite attractive!

One day ;)

Kinkyhubby [sign in to see picture]

My oh says she is thinking about it but not sure if she would be topping I said I don't mind but I am going to let her make up her own mind she has used a dildo on me which I love but I am not going to push her to do it

MrsY [sign in to see picture]

Hello lovely people. Prince Charming asked me a few months ago if I would play with him and I was so happy he asked! We have already played a bit with my tongue and fingers and we both love it.
    I have read a lot of your posts and thank you so much all of you for sharing so many personal things, experiences, tips and advice. I have bought this King Cock Ultra Realistic Dildo with Suction Cup 7.5 Inch | Realistic Dildos | Lovehoney
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33600 and I have a lovely strap on also from LH. It all works well. I wear it around the house to get used to it. Despite several wash with warm water and organic soap I do find the smell rather strong. Any advice?
    We are doing it next week. He asked to be on his back so that's how we will do our first time. I have bought lots of lub and we both have so much love that it will only be wonderful...

Mr Cheeky Monkey [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

I am a straight male and for years thought I was a bit weird as I enjoy anal penetration (I love the feeling and sensations but who on earth dreamt up the name Pegging?), but having read this thread feel soooo much happier knowing that I am not alone.

I just need to talk my wife into giving pegging a try

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.