• Pegging. *Male pride confidence boosting thread.*

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

I have not tried the Rodeo harness pants, or a strappless strapon; I like the Idea of the strapless ones, but pegging can be harder because of it being the anus, and maybe much tighter, esspecially if you have not done much anal play on him. So it may put a fair bit of a pull ,and push on the end that will be in you., you may like this or find it makes you sore, plus having no straps, means that it can swivel in you, and pull up or down, and make it harder to control.

I think some of them can have straps put on them for stability, if LH sell them. I will have a look for you, and post back if I can find anything about that

Maybe the harness pants, would be better, but I would recon a good harness gives the most control, and that was an Issue for my FWB, as she felt she may hurt me, if it moved about. thats why I got a propper harness. As she felt insecure with the old one I had. I don't think they are as intimidating as you think looking at the pictures of them. But I would only use the type with a split lower harness, with full adjustablity. Plus I wanted to have a go with it on her, and I'm large built. so many of the other types seem built for smaller sized wearers.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27202

I have one similar to this, the one I have is discontinued. You can use vaculock, or O ring dildos with them. and can adjust the position of the dildo pad, how it sits on your body, higher or lower.

Plus this one would be suitable if he ever wanted to try using it on you, some of the others, have one lower strap, and would part his sack; TBH, they look like the would, cut in on a woman too. maybe some women get some stimulation from that??

sorry I can't help more.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32202

This one, may be ok, and a reviewer says she uses a pair of the rodeo pants to stablise it, putting it though the hole in the pants. I would go for this one if it were me trying on of the strappless ones, most of the others are realistic.

The pants idea, seems a good one, but it ups the price.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

That harness actually doesn't too scary. Maybe it's the corseted back that makes it look more feminine. See what you mean about it looking like it would cut in a bit.

The fun factory one looks amazing, I love the look of fun factory, expensive but you get what you pay for I suppose! Pants over seems a good idea too. I'm a plus size so wondering if the 16-18 would actually fit. I neve would have known there were so many choices!

Thank you for your help Alicia 😘

That one won't cut in. it's two lower straps. it's the single lower strap ones that would cut in, you would be fine with the corsette back one.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18460 this is the type that look painful to wear to me.

That brings a tear to my eye and not in a nice way. I'm sure there are folks out there who would enjoy the sensation but not me. I kinda feel a bit like Bambi sometimes, trying to find my feet in this new meadow.

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

I've reviewed more than one pair of RodeoHs if you want to narrow down your search RC. Thoroughly recommend them 😃x

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Agree with Alicia4Ever - if you are trying to stabilise a double-ender like a Feeldoe or a Fun Factory Share/ShareXL we found that with a two-strap harness the dildo can escape backwards when you thrust hard. Its not so bad if the wearer is standing up as the two straps are held close together but if you are, say, kneeling on the bed with legs wide apart the two straps are so far apart the dildo just makes a break for it backwards when you thrust.

In the end we made our own harness which is just like a thong but with a full wait-band so that it can be pulled upwards really firmly to give a lot of support under the dildo. This not only makes sure the toy can't escape but also makes sure the saddle of the toy is held firmly against the clit which is obviously a good thing.

Thanks Squid. Your reviews are aways really thorough! What is your recommendation for a first time one?

Thank you gyrator for the tips. I was considering trying to make a set of knickers that could be worn over the top for extra support and to make me feel more confident.

RosyCheek wrote:

Thanks Squid. Your reviews are aways really thorough! What is your recommendation for a first time one?

Thank you gyrator for the tips. I was considering trying to make a set of knickers that could be worn over the top for extra support and to make me feel more confident.

I would 100% recommend the crotchless RodeoHs, nothing to do with the fact that they are crotchless, but for the fact that they offer better support of a 'weightier' dildo than the low-rise pair. Even a beginner's dildo is better supported. You also get the added bonus of being able to chuck them in the wash with the regular washing, something you can't do with a harness xx

RosyCheek wrote:

I was considering trying to make a set of knickers that could be worn over the top for extra support and to make me feel more confident.

One thing I should have said is that, from my point of view, when my wife is wearing a harness it has the same visual impact as a suspender belt only, no doubt because of the association with the mind-blowing orgasms that pegging has given me, even more erotic and I'll bet the same goes for your OH. Hopefully that thought will help you feel confident in how sexy you look wearing one.

Agreed with Gyrator53. For a guy who fantasises about being pegged, there are few sexier sights than your partner wearing a dildo!!

These are my top choice btw

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32156&reviewid=150280#customer_reviews

Thanks guys. I suppose I'm just super nervous about it all. It'll still be a wee while yet once the pennies have been saved so plenty of time to build up ye olde confidence! Expecting a refund cheque from the thieving leccy company soon so fingers crossed its good!

dandh [sign in to see picture]

Me and my OH are new to pegging and are looking at buying our first strap on.
    We've decided to go for a pair of RodeoH panties but can't seem to find an ideal dildo for us.

Any recommendations on a beginner dildo that will fit the rideoH's please?

I'm sure you could use something like the Fun Factory Share (or a Feeldoe) with the RodioH panties if you wanted to try a double ender.

Northseaguy [sign in to see picture]

Northseaguy wrote:

I am so keen to try this with my OH. She's not so hot in the idea at the moment but we're just getting into the anal thing in general at the moment. I would love her to be wearing a harness and 'force' me to suck her off then have her peg me. Takes time and I have dropped a few hints that I'd like to try but no advance yet. I even went along the ' well I do your arse so you can do mine if you like'. Maybe she'll come round. If not I'll just have to pleasure myself anally.

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Do your self in front of her, she may have a change of mind.

Well last night we were getting down and dirty and I was dp ing her with myself and a butt plug when she said that something had to go in my arse. She grabbed another plug and lubed it up and tried but couldn't get the angle so when I took it and did it myself she nearly came there and then. She said it was the horniest thing she'd ever seen. I loved it but lived that she lined it more. Hopefully the start of good things to come.
    dandh [sign in to see picture]

We did try a Fun Factory Share but the circumference is a bit big for me [M] at the moment!

TheDoctor [sign in to see picture]

A question. Some dildos have a curve on it. With regards to pegging the dildo generally sits with the curve facing up so the tip is at the highest point. Now, if your sexy oh is taking you doggy style would the dildo be better off the other way up? Wouldn't this be better to hit the male g-spot?

Thanks.😊

afrodan [sign in to see picture]

hmmm good question, I can be penetrated deeper with the curve pointing toward my back. Still hits all the pleasure points. the beauty of a toy in a strap harness is it's easy to swivel it round and try it both ways. Not so easy with a real cock, I haven't met a guy who can anyway...

Curious temptation ;) [sign in to see picture]

We have tried strap ons and ohh believe me, they are so much fun! But I'm not sexually attracted to men but when we let another man join in with us the feeling of extreme kinkyness with taking a dick in my mouth and bum was second to none!

Fozzbear [sign in to see picture]

Huge fan of pegging 😆 My Mrs loves it too as we both switch often its fun having her in control sometimes xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.