• Pegging. *Male pride confidence boosting thread.*

Northseaguy [sign in to see picture]

I am so keen to try this with my OH. She's not so hot in the idea at the moment but we're just getting into the anal thing in general at the moment. I would love her to be wearing a harness and 'force' me to suck her off then have her peg me. Takes time and I have dropped a few hints that I'd like to try but no advance yet. I even went along the ' well I do your arse so you can do mine if you like'. Maybe she'll come round. If not I'll just have to pleasure myself anally.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Do your self in front of her, she may have a change of mind.

Northern92 [sign in to see picture]

My OH was the same but the excellent advice I received I shall pass on, I showed my OH the threads on here and just how common it actually was, the reviews on some of the strap ons showed just how good a time couples have using them

Northern lover [sign in to see picture]

Northseaguy wrote:

I am so keen to try this with my OH. She's not so hot in the idea at the moment but we're just getting into the anal thing in general at the moment. I would love her to be wearing a harness and 'force' me to suck her off then have her peg me. Takes time and I have dropped a few hints that I'd like to try but no advance yet. I even went along the ' well I do your arse so you can do mine if you like'. Maybe she'll come round. If not I'll just have to pleasure myself anally.

I have the exact same fantasy but my Mrs is really not up for it. We have anal toys and butt plugs that she sometimes uses on me but I'd love to have her take control and fully peg me.

playfulT [sign in to see picture]

I would dearly love my OH to indulge me on this but she's backed out of the one conversation we had where I gently broached the topic.
    She won't let me near her arse and is been over 2 years since I even got a bj..

I am seriously thinking of finding a professional. ....

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

playfulT wrote:

I would dearly love my OH to indulge me on this but she's backed out of the one conversation we had where I gently broached the topic.
    She won't let me near her arse and is been over 2 years since I even got a bj..

I am seriously thinking of finding a professional. ....

This thread is about guys who love their OH to use a strapon on them.

Would you let her do you with a strapon, ? If she doesn't want to entertain the Idea of you in her arse, then it's her choice, same for BJ, If you are seriously considering a pro, then I think you are heading for trashing your relationship; over not getting blow jobs, seriously!!!!

There are lots of ways to have sex, and we are not all up for them all, you are in no different a stiuation than most people, I know women who would love to pegg their OH but he is not up for it, boot on other foot. but they respect their partners right to choose.

I would go on but this is not on topic for this thread.

C&K Play [sign in to see picture]

I'd thought about pegging for a few years and mentioned returning the favour of being the recipient for my, back then, new other half letting me in her back door (my first time doing that!)

Nothing else was said on the subject until a few years later, I was close to turning 30 and nervously brought it up again as a possible birthday present idea for me. Amazingly, my other half immediately went onto the Lovehoney website and we settled on this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8569

Definitely the best birthday present I ever had!! My other half even liked seeing herself with a girl-cock once she put it on and used it on me so it was a win-win for us and we still get it out fairly regularly.

I would recommend to any guys to try anal play at least once, even if it's just some finger play rather than toys but it's led us on to a much more varied sex life and a few more toys on our wish list now!

Lxxx [sign in to see picture]

My amazing OH is your typical masculine, bald headed, tattooed and muscley bloke and he absolutely loves anal play! Anything from some gentle prostate stimulation with my finger, to pegging with a strap on. He's told me that he's had the best orgasms he's ever had when I've been pegging him!
    There's absolutely nothing to be ashamed of and if you enjoy the feeling then why not!?

mf77 [sign in to see picture]

Lxxx wrote:

My amazing OH is your typical masculine, bald headed, tattooed and muscley bloke and he absolutely loves anal play! Anything from some gentle prostate stimulation with my finger, to pegging with a strap on. He's told me that he's had the best orgasms he's ever had when I've been pegging him!
    There's absolutely nothing to be ashamed of and if you enjoy the feeling then why not!?

I agree with this. My orgasms are the very best they can be when they are coupled with intense anal stimulation. It all started when she said, "why don't I use the rabbit on you?" and I havent looked back since. My go to toy is this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30709 as the curved head perfectly hits the right spots for me.
    pigdog [sign in to see picture]

M, 37, sraight, based in't Yorkshire, pegged for the first time last night and LOVED IT!!

Ive been a fan of butt play for years but never had a partner prepared to indulge me. Untill now!

Basically, new Mrs (been together a year and its the best relationship of my life) knew I liked fingers in me and that I loved rimming her and took it upon herself to order the RodeoH strapon harness and a 7" dildo.

She then got me a bit tipsy, took me to bed and whilst I went off to the loo before sleep, sliped her harness and the dildo on. Was quite the surprise when I got back under the covers!

Lots of lube and 7" later I was coming like a fountain!!!

To all out there that see pegging as gay/bi or whatever, grow up!! I was having sex with a beautiful and caring woman and fucking loved it.

It felt so good and I am so happy/proud, that I literally want to shout "I love girl cock up my arse"!

Anyone who thinks they may want to try pegging should absolutley give it a go. The feeling of intimacy and naughtiness by far outways any other concerns.

Freddy7612 [sign in to see picture]

I'm up for giving it a go. I think my wife may be up for it as well, she has never said no at any point when I've mentioned it... tbh I think she thinks I'm not brave enough to do it. Time will tell.

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

I would love Mrs Onlyones to peg me but sadly I know the conversation is not even worth having as it would only end with her telling me I must be gay and that would be the end of the discussion,she would not even consider reading any of the forum posts or reviews so sadly it must remain a fantasy.

Intrigued Couple [sign in to see picture]

We have tried it a few times and I would love to do it more. I was a bit concerned at first as it didnt feel right being straight and enjoying it but got over that now.The OH has to be in the right mood and she goes through phases of enjoying anal herself and not wanting to touch it. Hopefully invest in a new strap on soon.

curious_voyeurs [sign in to see picture]

Mrs. tells me she'd like to lick and play with my ass - I'n not 100% confident about it although I'd like to try sometime if it's not painful!

Freddy7612 wrote:

I'm up for giving it a go. I think my wife may be up for it as well, she has never said no at any point when I've mentioned it... tbh I think she thinks I'm not brave enough to do it. Time will tell.

Agree

pigdog wrote:

M, 37, sraight, based in't Yorkshire, pegged for the first time last night and LOVED IT!!

Ive been a fan of butt play for years but never had a partner prepared to indulge me. Untill now!

Basically, new Mrs (been together a year and its the best relationship of my life) knew I liked fingers in me and that I loved rimming her and took it upon herself to order the RodeoH strapon harness and a 7" dildo.

She then got me a bit tipsy, took me to bed and whilst I went off to the loo before sleep, sliped her harness and the dildo on. Was quite the surprise when I got back under the covers!

Lots of lube and 7" later I was coming like a fountain!!!

To all out there that see pegging as gay/bi or whatever, grow up!! I was having sex with a beautiful and caring woman and fucking loved it.

It felt so good and I am so happy/proud, that I literally want to shout "I love girl cock up my arse"!

Anyone who thinks they may want to try pegging should absolutley give it a go. The feeling of intimacy and naughtiness by far outways any other concerns.

Agree totally

chisel [sign in to see picture]

My wife and a couple of her lady friends have been pegging me for a several years now. It normally starts with them using them between themselves and once they are satisfied they turn on me. They all have their own harnesses and various sized dildos ( one of which is massive ) . We have a frame that looks similar to an armchair which you kneel on the arms with your head and neck over the back all with velcro fastenings at the legs and neck. So once secured in there is no way you can back out. They all take turns at the front for oral and at the rear for penatration at what speed and depth they want to give me. When they first started on me a while back now I didn't mind my wife doing it to me but was very embarrassed bending over and exposing my hole to the others to use as they wished. Now I can't get enough. I am instructed by my wife not to cum but nature always takes over which annoys her and I'm in the correct position for a good long spanking and caning by all the ladies so my confidence is shattered but well worth it for the spit roasting they give me.

Lucytv [sign in to see picture]

an orgasm while being pegged is quite an intense rush if done right

ying81 [sign in to see picture]

I am new to what I now know as "pegging" I would class myself as a straight male and me and OH have used anal beads before but have been have a very bland patch leading to us currently living separately, this has given us the opportunity to reignite our situation mainly pics and videos to each other being open about desires etc.
    She is currently enjoying the sun in Cyprus so I decided to go to her flat and send some video of me with her toys ... Which led to me lining up her large dildo and inserting it into myself bring on a raging boner which think she enjoyed being relieved as I in the video she received.
    Thankfully she enjoyed the idea of pleasuring my arse and we have purchased a strap on to try out when she returns home.

It's nice to know there is a place where we can openly talk about these things x

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Hello beautiful people! Now I'm new to the world of anal play and had some wonderful tips from you all in the past about using toys on my husband. Now, he wants to try full on pegging. Not this week or even this month but once we have saved some cash. Now my question to you all is, what is better to start? A strappless strap on, rodeo harness or as Alicia mentioned in another thread 2 suction cup dildos stuck together? Neither of us like anything realistic and the proper strap on style harnesses are too intimidating for me.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.