• Pegging. *Male pride confidence boosting thread.*

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

WazNaz wrote:

Alone4ever - Your probably quite right, i suppose my theory comes from the fact is its my favourite part of Anal play with her, that and as stingy as this wil sounds... given the quite high price of a decent strap on or double ender and thong as above i thought if i could buy one that could do it all (but not use the squirt part till after a bit) then it was better value

You won't really feel it anyway; as I said it's about how it makes you feel, if you get one that is in her as well, or that she will feel enough to make her orgasm, then you will feel the rush of having her inside you at the time she reaches climax. Thats the thrill not the quick splash of liquid; but keep looking if thats what you want, we all have limits on spending, well most do, so don't feel stingy.

WazNaz [sign in to see picture]

alone4ever wrote:

You won't really feel it anyway; as I said it's about how it makes you feel, if you get one that is in her as well, or that she will feel enough to make her orgasm, then you will feel the rush of having her inside you at the time she reaches climax. Thats the thrill not the quick splash of liquid; but keep looking if thats what you want, we all have limits on spending, well most do, so don't feel stingy.

Advice very much taken on bourd and ill lieave that part of it now, ill be honest im not really sure what i want really? id like it realistic feel but as i said above they seem few and far between or in the high end bracket which is a bit out of reach, The double ended type like you describe is what i was originally looking at a few weeks ago when we discussed it however shes not so keep on this and just "want one to go in you", kind of dont want to get a one trick pony that either of us gets bored with quickly, the scenario you describe sounds perfect, ive only ever had her finger me up there and she endjoyed it but despite many articles saying otherwise i didnt get a great deal out of it apart from seeing her enjoying the dominating side of it

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Yay Great to see this still going...

Still havent been pegged but Im a patient man.

Glad to see everyone else enjoying it pretty much!

Just found a person on Etsy that makes some damned nice harnesses! Will post a link If I can find it :)

Stuart S [sign in to see picture]

I started at 18 using vib on myself and am 55 now stull doing it. Vibs strapon fingers tongue...love it all. Married. It is not unusual. Dont think it is not allowed. It is normal for me and should be for you.

Orangeboom [sign in to see picture]

greeneyed_girl wrote:

My boyfriend absolutely loves the idea of pegging.

Not completely related to it, but still worth mentioning, it turns him on a great deal the thought of me sitting on his face after he has cum inside me and licking the cum out of me or if he cums in my mouth the thought of sharing it with me.

He absolutely LOVES ass play. He loves me putting butt plugs and anal beads up his ass and is very open to the idea of a strap on. It took him a while to come around to the idea as it is such a tabboo subject and often associated with bisexuality or homosexuality (which of course there is nothing wrong with) however it's different when it comes to someone who is heterosexual.

We have purchased some new anal toys of love honey, including a strap on, to explore pegging more as he cannot get enough of it. He says he can't believe he didn't try it sooner. He says it heightens his sexual experience and gives him an even more explosive climix which is visable in the amount of cum he releases as well as his physical signs.

It's definitely something that I think all guys should try once. Some people don't enjoy it and that's okay but there is nothing wrong with trying it at all.

Sounds like you have a keeper! :D But as a first time poster on this thread, can I just say kudos to the creator. This is a sexual activity that is far more practiced than realised and it's great that we can talk openly about it in such a safe forum.
    Northern92 [sign in to see picture]

Finally got the courage to speak to the OH about this and tell her it's something I would like to try and she's all for it so does anyone have any recommendations for which toy to start with ?

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I used the Lovehoney beginners strapon kit with 5 inch pegging dildo on my oh the first time and he found it fine. The harness comes with 3 O rings and will take larger dildos if you want to progress x

Kitkat_ [sign in to see picture]

There is a good video on YouTube showing how to make a harness from rope. Then all you need is a decent toy that will fit in and stay sturdy. That is probably the best way to try if you want to do it on a budget. Then of course it can fit any size person and fit most toys as long as they have a good base.

Kitkat_ [sign in to see picture]

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links to YouTube here I didn't see anything against it in the rules, but if I can't then let me know and I'll take it off.

https://youtu.be/9giFeK-a0cE

I've used it a few times before and it's always worked well for me.

Thank you x

edley [sign in to see picture]

Hi all we have just got into pegging it's great wish we had started earlier but unfortunately I had a accident and broke my back I'm still getting but some of the positions are very painful saving up our penny's for one of them chairs that help with position but it doesn't stop us its great that she is fully in charge wonderful feeling I come so hard and so many times

Can't wait to give it a try now and get started, something i have always wanted to try but avoided talking about, but hopefully order our first kit on Thursday

We brought a cheep one to start with but have just got a reel fill from LH haven't used it yet but can't wait. When my oh walks into our bed room all dressed up with the strap on in place so so sexy

Sounds it, think we will start with the cheaper beginners option and take it from there

Don't forget to use plenty of lube you can never have to much. My oh put a vibrating egg inside her just a little tip for her

Thanks for the tips

No worries your have to let me no how you get on

I will indeed

IC [sign in to see picture]

Raised the subject with OH a few times, she said no. But she's happy to insert a couple of fingers while wanking me. Bought a strap on and hid it under the bed in case she changes her mind!

It was only reading about it on here that got my interest started into trying anal play and pegging, and I have to say it is amazing, I was very apprehensive to mention it to the OH but I'm so glad I have now, used the LH forums to show her the related threads to give her an idea and now she is all for it

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.