• Pegging. *Male pride confidence boosting thread.*

Fozzbear [sign in to see picture]

It will be great! Hopefully the best orgasm in a while especially with you on my mind Blue! :P x

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Fozzbear wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Oh god! lol What about that lady? how did it go and did you ask her? x

I asked!! Her exact words "It's nearly Christmas and your birthday, wait and see" 😊 x

Is this the older lady that you mentioned in another thread ?

No mysteron this is a lady friend of mine. If I get somewhere with the lady in the cafe I'm gonna stop messing around with my lady friends and spend more I me with her.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Fozzbear wrote:

It will be great! Hopefully the best orgasm in a while especially with you on my mind Blue! :P x

Nooo you need her on your mind silly Bear! lol x

Ozz wrote:

Fozzbear wrote:

Nooo you need her on your mind silly Bear! lol x

Hahahaha you're probably right there!! X

ill end up with a spanking too if I called your name out :p 

[suspended user]

suspended user

Don't call my name out for the love of god! that would blow it to hell..... ha ha x

It sure would!! You never know if it goes well with the lady at the cafe I might not even go to the lady friend of mines house probably won't feel right. Xx

martin1984 [sign in to see picture]

Afternoon all, just a quick one really. I have spent the past hour reading this thread and now feel confident that pegging doesn't make me gay or bi.

Me and the OH have recently tried pegging. I absolutely loved it the idea of her being in charge and grabbing my hips from behind.

We have been looking at the strapless variety and we're wondering what the best one is available for ladies of a more voluptuous figure have the best experience of using as she would love to have some 'feedback' at her end.

Thanks for all your help xxx

[suspended user]

suspended user

So true it's nothing to do with gay or bi!

Lucky you, I'm thrilled you loved it and am happy you took the time to read all about it to on here.

I have the packer pants and double vibe.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32780

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22566

The packers have a great deal to give and come in varied sizes. read some reviews, you can't go wrong x

martin1984 wrote:

Afternoon all, just a quick one really. I have spent the past hour reading this thread and now feel confident that pegging doesn't make me gay or bi.

Me and the OH have recently tried pegging. I absolutely loved it the idea of her being in charge and grabbing my hips from behind.

We have been looking at the strapless variety and we're wondering what the best one is available for ladies of a more voluptuous figure have the best experience of using as she would love to have some 'feedback' at her end.

Thanks for all your help xxx

Not gay at all like I mentioned before I'm probably the straightest chap you'll ever meet and I can't get enough of it!!!! Enjoy yourself and get stuck in (no pun intended)

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

martin1984 wrote:We have been looking at the strapless variety and we're wondering what the best one is available for ladies of a more voluptuous figure have the best experience of using as she would love to have some 'feedback' at her end.

We use a Fun Factory Share XL and although neither of us is exactly thin it works well. The Feeldoe More is probably slightly longer which might be better still. Use 'strapless' dildos with a harness - preferably a thong type - as they all need supporting to pull them firmly in contact with the wearer's clit and to prevent possible escape. Two-strap jock-like harnesses seem to allow the double dildos to escape backwards during heavy thrusting. In the end we made our own harness which has no ring but is more like a very strong pair of thongs with a full waist-belt to allow the support straps to be really tight. The only commercial thing like it is the Bondage thong sold in the UK by Joanna Lark.

One other thing that we have used to help with the need for more length when you are not too slim is to add a penis extension to the receiver's end of the strapless dildo. It also adds to the girth which can be fun. (These days we find with face-to face positions that we don't need the extensions)

martin1984 [sign in to see picture]

Thank you all so much for your help! There really is no other place on the net where such help is given!!

martin1984 wrote:

Thank you all so much for your help! There really is no other place on the net where such help is given!!

That's cus we aren't there :P

A.K.A [sign in to see picture]

How to confess my girlfriend to try Pegging?
    I've done it in the past with the ex a few times and straightforward question was enough. We've been dating with my new girl for three years now, and she is pretty inexperienced about sex ( I was her first), also in anal play. we watched a movie YPF on TV together and I tried to see how she reacts to pegging scene and ask her what she thinks about it. She seemed a bit shy and scared about the scene so I didn't tell her that it something that I would like to try.

This is quite some time now and we have been experiencing new things like rimming and anal play for her, but I still do not have the courage to ask her straight. We have planned to buy a vibrator and I think should I sneak a strap-on in order and claim that it must be a some kind mistake or should I just try to confess her what I would like to do it with her?

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

My advice is don't try to be smart or devious about it just quietly explain how much you want to do this and why. You may need to address the usual questions (will it make you gay - no. Will it be messy - no. etc)

It took me a while to pluck up the courage to say this but my wife was very understanding (I think many women like the fact that you can be open enough with them to ask for this and trusting enough to let them do it to you)

WazNaz [sign in to see picture]

My and the Mrs have discussed this of recent as i very much enjoy doing her Anal and have done for many years and she wants to now "show me what its like", like any good partner im up for enjoying both sides of the fun

What is a good starter one? given most recomendations in this thread are 3-5 years and alot no longer sold / stocked?

Also her favourite part of anal is when i shoot my load in her arse.... now ive looked and noone has mentioned this as ive seen , so i will, has anyone seen a small ejaculate dildod/strapon? or used one as a straight male?

We have this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8657

But in her words "that will ruin your arse if i put that up there" (its very Girthy) so is not being tried

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

WazNaz wrote:

My and the Mrs have discussed this of recent as i very much enjoy doing her Anal and have done for many years and she wants to now "show me what its like", like any good partner im up for enjoying both sides of the fun

What is a good starter one? given most recomendations in this thread are 3-5 years and alot no longer sold / stocked?

Also her favourite part of anal is when i shoot my load in her arse.... now ive looked and noone has mentioned this as ive seen , so i will, has anyone seen a small ejaculate dildod/strapon? or used one as a straight male?

We have this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8657

But in her words "that will ruin your arse if i put that up there" (its very Girthy) so is not being tried

I think her favourite part is more of a mind thing for her than the actual feeling of it; the fact that she madeyou do it.. So I would just start with fingers and or a small dildo, then pick a small strapon for her, and find out what it is YOU like about anal play and pegging; just take your time as I'm sure you did for her.

greeneyed_girl [sign in to see picture]

My boyfriend absolutely loves the idea of pegging.

Not completely related to it, but still worth mentioning, it turns him on a great deal the thought of me sitting on his face after he has cum inside me and licking the cum out of me or if he cums in my mouth the thought of sharing it with me.

He absolutely LOVES ass play. He loves me putting butt plugs and anal beads up his ass and is very open to the idea of a strap on. It took him a while to come around to the idea as it is such a tabboo subject and often associated with bisexuality or homosexuality (which of course there is nothing wrong with) however it's different when it comes to someone who is heterosexual.

We have purchased some new anal toys of love honey, including a strap on, to explore pegging more as he cannot get enough of it. He says he can't believe he didn't try it sooner. He says it heightens his sexual experience and gives him an even more explosive climix which is visable in the amount of cum he releases as well as his physical signs.

It's definitely something that I think all guys should try once. Some people don't enjoy it and that's okay but there is nothing wrong with trying it at all.

Alone4ever - Your probably quite right, i suppose my theory comes from the fact is its my favourite part of Anal play with her, that and as stingy as this wil sounds... given the quite high price of a decent strap on or double ender and thong as above i thought if i could buy one that could do it all (but not use the squirt part till after a bit) then it was better value

Alone4ever - Your probably quite right, i suppose my theory comes from the fact is its my favourite part of Anal play with her, that and as stingy as this will sound... given the quite high price of a decent strap on or double ender and thong as above i thought if i could buy one that could do it all (but not use the squirt part till after a bit) then it was better value like when i brought the above for her as it was a realistic dildo (which she didnt already have) AND a squirting one

greeneyed_girl - This is a masive turn on for me also though shes only got on my face once after though she has masturbated over my face a few times (shes a heavy squirter for want of a better phrase) Mind if i ask if youve ever done it after anal? its something she wont even attempt

Back on topic i notice alot of strapon's catterd for pegging rather than girl to girl are just hard plastic rather than the real feel like on more expensive dildos, any reason for this? ive always been led to believe theres just as much 'feel' in the back?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.