• Pegging. *Male pride confidence boosting thread.*

[suspended user]

suspended user

Well for those who read ,y thread on my first time pegging, you'll know what a disaster it was!

Well tonight he announces to me that " I can peg hime tonight" Excuse my language but is he fucking kidding!!! I never want to feel that shit by a man ever again! I told him no way! you hated every second, you pushed me away and you left the room to go to yours, remember that. You never complimented me on my gear, so no! His answer " yes you are" Yeh right, get a life cos it ain't happening!

You couldn't pay me to feel that bad again!

Fozzbear [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

Well for those who read ,y thread on my first time pegging, you'll know what a disaster it was!

Well tonight he announces to me that " I can peg hime tonight" Excuse my language but is he fucking kidding!!! I never want to feel that shit by a man ever again! I told him no way! you hated every second, you pushed me away and you left the room to go to yours, remember that. You never complimented me on my gear, so no! His answer " yes you are" Yeh right, get a life cos it ain't happening!

You couldn't pay me to feel that bad again!

Shit... 😨 You poor women... 😥 lost for words I have nothing to say for a change :/ x

TheDoctor [sign in to see picture]

Just a bit fickle eh!?!?!? Missed that boat hasn't he Ozz. I bet you look hot in your harness!😉

[suspended user]

suspended user

Ha ha... yes he did, big time! Hello my no 5 how are you?

Well I thought I did :) I've got pics on my profile with it on!

I'm good Ozz, don't think pa peg is on the cards tonight but u never know!!!

Will check your pics out!😉

Hope ur good!👍

[suspended user]

suspended user

That's good to hear..well I hope you do!

I'm okay thanks Doc x

Jimmy Trulove [sign in to see picture]

Fascinating thread! I thought I was odd when I recently began to fantasise about this so it's cool to know there are others :) Oh and also that there are actually women out there who enjoy this with their partners.

Question I must ask to the ladies of the forum.. What is it about pegging that turns you on? Kind of curious :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Doing what you do and watching! It didn't work out for me! To do that to a man who really wants you to take control...fuck! yum!

Jimmy Trulove [sign in to see picture]

Cool! I think for the majority of straight guys it would be a major turn off due to making them feel emasculated. Plus the weirdness for them of having a woman be in total control. What's weird is that for me, that's the whole turn on :s

Jimmy Trulove wrote:

Cool! I think for the majority of straight guys it would be a major turn off due to making them feel emasculated. Plus the weirdness for them of having a woman be in total control. What's weird is that for me, that's the whole turn on :s

Not at all I'm probably the straightest fella you'd meet and the most dominant but I love it :P

[suspended user]

suspended user

Well I didn't last night! I told him to get stuffed after the way he treated me last time! He even had the nerve to ask where my packers were, he was going to get them out!! grrrrrrrr

Hate when you talk like this ozz it ain't right you feeling this way. :( xx

Kinkycornishlad [sign in to see picture]

I can't believe after everything he put he had the nerve to ask u

[suspended user]

suspended user

I know! Bloody man ugh...I won't be here this time next Christmas..that I know.

Thank you my darling friends xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Jimmy Trulove wrote:

Weel I've found that a good majority of the guys I speak with here would love to be pegged. They are very manly and I think it's wrong to presume that most think it would affect their manliness.

To have the woman you are going steady with/love/desire or even just care about to have want to take you..man I even find that a sexy thought! Why should you lot have all th fun!

To do that and give a hand job at the same time! mmmmm yum

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

Jimmy Trulove wrote:

Weel I've found that a good majority of the guys I speak with here would love to be pegged. They are very manly and I think it's wrong to presume that most think it would affect their manliness.

To have the woman you are going steady with/love/desire or even just care about to have want to take you..man I even find that a sexy thought! Why should you lot have all th fun!

I think i can call myself manly, never really thought about being taken by another man, but being pegged by my wife is a completely different thing, its part of being her sub and the the power she has over me, especially when she has me tied down, it's only the same as when I;m doing the same to her, Its share and share alike, and when its someone you you love theres no quarms, why not.

Rimmer57 wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Jimmy Trulove wrote:

I think i can call myself manly, never really thought about being taken by another man, but being pegged by my wife is a completely different thing, its part of being her sub and the the power she has over me, especially when she has me tied down, it's only the same as when I;m doing the same to her, Its share and share alike, and when its someone you you love theres no quarms, why not.

Agree completely Rimmer. I consider myself being very manly but love the connection you get with a partner during the act of pegging

Agreed guys. For me I love seeing my other half wearing the strap on almost as much as anything. She looks so sexy, although with or without she doesn't believe me when I say how good and sexy she looks.

I love how sexy it is, how kinky it is and the thought of het tits swinging when she's in her rhythm. Even typing this hows getting me turned on.😋

[suspended user]

suspended user

God!!!!!!!!!! why couldn't I have had someone like one of you guys!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr

I was dying to be told I looked hot...good.or even ok would have done ugh!

Don't waste your time on it anymore Ozz, as you said this time next year. You KNOW any of us guys in here would have said any of those things about you.

Kudos to a woman who is willing to peg their man and just see it for what it is, great harmless sexual exploration. And to the guys too!!!👍

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.