• Pegging. *Male pride confidence boosting thread.*

CountryBlonde [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

CountryBlonde wrote:

Lucky you!! I can't even get a wet finger in!!! lmfao.

I Might just gently press my finger against him one night and see if he pushes me away. During a blow job should help maybe! XD

Lmao... Yeah wait till he's asleep and get that finger lubed up and go for it haha xx

PMSL!!! Well, I guess that if it all goes wrong, I'd still get angry rough sex out of it. :p xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Well I did it to a blow up many moons ago while he watched and I felt ok. Bit odd , but I gave it a go. He wouldn't in a pink fit let me do it to him. I've stopped asking. I'm convinced that after him being at a male military boarding school he thinks it's gay!!!

I've told him it's not, it's about new experiences and feeling good about all of his body, but nope he's not going there!

A girl can but try, right?

Hot dog, have you ever asked her directly??

Ozz, mines the same. "but I'm not gay" is what I got last time.

I'll keep trying.... _uck it hard and keep on pushing right?? lol

[suspended user]

suspended user

CountryBlonde wrote:

Ozz wrote:

CountryBlonde wrote:

Lucky you!! I can't even get a wet finger in!!! lmfao.

I Might just gently press my finger against him one night and see if he pushes me away. During a blow job should help maybe! XD

Lmao... Yeah wait till he's asleep and get that finger lubed up and go for it haha xx

PMSL!!! Well, I guess that if it all goes wrong, I'd still get angry rough sex out of it. :p xx

Mmmm rough sex...I don't get enough of that at all!!! lol xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

CountryBlonde, no. I have asked for fingers in my bum. Quite a few times. Get a stern "no". So not even going to try bringing up pegging. So thats that then.

Give her a washing up glove Hot dog??? lol.

Poor Ozz. :( Try inserting something to induce anger XD

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hot Dog wrote:

CountryBlonde, no. I have asked for fingers in my bum. Quite a few times. Get a stern "no". So not even going to try bringing up pegging. So thats that then.

Sorry hun! x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Well I did get him a prostate massager and it arrived yesterday. He was more interested in trying it out on my nibs!! ffs

So he finally had it in last night and seemed fine! But no more than that I was told !!!

Oh man I have to go out and leave this, c ya xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Ha CountryBlonde. I have considered that. I picture it in my head, passing her the glove i just reached from under the bed, bending over, handing her the lube...annnnd...asking her to stick 2 fingers up my bum! Eeak...I am fairly certain what her response would be! ha ha.

Ozz wrote:

Well I did get him a prostate massager and it arrived yesterday. He was more interested in trying it out on my nibs!! ffs

So he finally had it in last night and seemed fine! But no more than that I was told !!!

Oh man I have to go out and leave this, c ya xx

Always room for more!! Baby steps haha.

Take care for now. xx

Hot Dog wrote:

Ha CountryBlonde. I have considered that. I picture it in my head, passing her the glove i just reached from under the bed, bending over, handing her the lube...annnnd...asking her to stick 2 fingers up my bum! Eeak...I am fairly certain what her response would be! ha ha.

PMSL!!! I can just imagine. If only my OH would do that XD

[suspended user]

suspended user

CountryBlonde wrote:

Hot Dog wrote:

PMSL!!! I can just imagine. If only my OH would do that XD

hahaha I'll have to be more subtle then that, the problem is I am not sure there is a subtle way to ask! Actually, she does enjoy putting pressure on my perinium whilst playing with me, maybe thats the time to whipped out the gloves. I actually think i will do that next time, just need to get myself some gloves in preparation. XD

Thats how I'm stuck aswell. There definatly isn't a delicate way to ask XD Maybe try heat of the moment? Get her really really horney and wound up to the point she's gunna explode, then pass the gloves. 69 maybe? So you can give her oral at the same time. Some times talking about things first will put people off.

I've thought this through a lot on all the ways the question can be brought up lol.

[suspended user]

suspended user

CountryBlonde wrote:

Thats how I'm stuck aswell. There definatly isn't a delicate way to ask XD Maybe try heat of the moment? Get her really really horney and wound up to the point she's gunna explode, then pass the gloves. 69 maybe? So you can give her oral at the same time. Some times talking about things first will put people off.

I've thought this through a lot on all the ways the question can be brought up lol.

OK. Super horny. Good advice. A lot can happen when you're super horny! Have you tried this approach?

Hot Dog wrote:

CountryBlonde wrote:

OK. Super horny. Good advice. A lot can happen when you're super horny! Have you tried this approach?

Nope not yet. It's my next move to try lol. I'll keep you updated if it works.

[suspended user]

suspended user

CountryBlonde wrote:

Hot Dog wrote:

CountryBlonde wrote:

Nope not yet. It's my next move to try lol. I'll keep you updated if it works.

Excellent. Me too. haha.

Good luck!

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Hot Dog wrote:

Actually, she does enjoy putting pressure on my perinium whilst playing with me, maybe thats the time to whipped out the gloves. I actually think i will do that next time, just need to get myself some gloves in preparation. XD

Some people are totally grossed out by the thought of coming into contact with even the slightest bit of $h!t even with gloves. Perhaps a shower/douche/lube routine and a dildo she could insert rather than a gloved finger might be more acceptable to her.

[suspended user]

suspended user

This thread is really priceless..we have guys gagging for some pegging ( why is it called that?) Yet we have some ladies more than willing to get something up there in the cadbury pipe, anything!! yet we get a ( I'm not gay!) ffs.....

It's supposed to be all about experimenting and pushing boundaries..yet some of us will sadly never get to try it.

Maybe we should just lube up and attack their ass when they've fallen asleep and pin them down..mmm sounds good doesn't it???

Being in charge and demanding to give us what we want.... let's get busy girls, who's in haha

memarks [sign in to see picture]

I'm a willing volunteer before I fall asleep :)

Kinkybiker [sign in to see picture]

Hello all,

I'm a straight male and I also love anal. I have lots of toys and the strap on is by far my favourite but haven't had much luck with girls willing to use one on me. My ex would use toys and even fisted me but wouldn't wear a strap on at all. I'm single now so fingers crossed when I do meet someone I really like they are more open minded.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.