• Pegging. *Male pride confidence boosting thread.*

TheDoctor [sign in to see picture]

Ahh well, hope all well with you. Did you buy a strap on anyway? You could always slip it on and fantasize for the time being.

All the best! 👍

Littlestars [sign in to see picture]

Oh I brought the strap on, so far it's been used a number of times by my guy to double penetrate me, it's amazing!

charliemichelle [sign in to see picture]

my oh half is on the large size which strap on would anyone recamend ?

kinkywelsh [sign in to see picture]

Well have just made another order and in the order is the LH strap on harness with 5" pegging dildo. Well excited to try and hopefully me and the OH will enjoy and not be a one time thing.

Tr1cky D1cky [sign in to see picture]

I'll be honest I would love to be pegged but stand more chance of being taken by another man than my OH with a strapon

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Tr1cky D1cky wrote:

I'll be honest I would love to be pegged but stand more chance of being taken by another man than my OH with a strapon

I'd love to peg my OH, but when I asked him if I could get a strap-on he said NO!

He refused even when I said he could use it on me to DP me...such a shame as it looks really fun!

Luv bunny wrote:

Tr1cky D1cky wrote:

I'd love to peg my OH, but when I asked him if I could get a strap-on he said NO!

He refused even when I said he could use it on me to DP me...such a shame as it looks really fun!

I would love to do that too but I've tried to sneak it into conversation but its too easily dismissed its a shame I would love to feel what its like being pounded...

its getting really bad at how much I would like it done to me is that I have been looking into other options????

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Tr1cky D1cky wrote:

its getting really bad at how much I would like it done to me is that I have been looking into other options????

I've thought out in great detail the best way to get away with murder before, doesn't make me a bad lass (I don't think) There's never anything wrong with thought, it's action that defines us. Otherwise, every person who had fantasised about a famous actor while in bed with their OH would be a cheat.

Is just talking to her completely openly over a glass of wine completely out of the question?

nah lucky if I could even drop the words 'making love' into a conversation let alone the bedroom at the moment....

kc. [sign in to see picture]

We've been pegging for a few months now after years of anal play. Ironically it was my wife who first pushed a finger up my arse years ago whilst giving me a BJ. This lead to me screwing her arse, toys etc but nothing for me from that first experience. Then some years ago we or should I say she went for it again and that led onto her using toys up my arse, fingers and then to fisting. I loved it and she really got into it as well. I love being milked. I fancied being pegged by her and there was an article that included pegging in it, think it was in the Huff post. I took the plunge and asked if she would like to give it a go whilst also showing her some toys on the LH site. She agreed. I got my first peg and really enjoyed it. She wasn't so taken as she found it quite awkward comfort wise and she went off the idea. Anyway she saw some of my web history with pegging sites, I bought a better harness and peg, a Vac U Lock system with 8.5 inch Doc Johnson and we tried again. She read up more and we adjusted my position making for easier penetration, more comfortable and stimulating for her and now it is becoming a regular feature. I love her banging me, the feeling of her dominating me. She gets really very carried away. I have even bought the Doc Johnson 12 inch attachment. God it's massive so not used all the time. Pegging is here to stay.

thanks KC. but I think life will not be adventurous as age and busyness of our life has stopped it....

labsgain [sign in to see picture]

I've been uing dildo's and vibrators on my own for a year now, and finally got a strap on for my girlfriend (Tantus Bend Over Intermediate Vibrating Strap-On Harness) best purchase ever. She loves being in control and so do I

kc. [sign in to see picture]

Last weekend I also introduced a stroker. My wife hadn't seen one before. Whilst she was pegging me she was also masturbating me at the same time. She was definitely loving the whole thing as was I and the resultant ejaculation was quite incredible. She demanded a rerun the next morning so who was I to deny my wife. Give it a go.

SK1966 [sign in to see picture]

Love being taken by a Dom' woman. Sadly doesn't happen too often but if it does the orgasm is out of this world.

CountryBlonde [sign in to see picture]

Question for some of you.... I've always liked the idea of putting on a strap on and using it on my other half. Thing is, he is hard to get to try new stuff and definatly doesnt want anything in his rear end. Not even a finger. Did any of you here hate the idea before you tried it?

I don't want to pressure him at all and will accept it if he says no. I just have a feeling he would enjoy anal play if he wasn't so shy. Any ideas on how I can bring it up without him instantly dismissing it?

[suspended user]

suspended user

CountryBlonde wrote:

Question for some of you.... I've always liked the idea of putting on a strap on and using it on my other half. Thing is, he is hard to get to try new stuff and definatly doesnt want anything in his rear end. Not even a finger. Did any of you here hate the idea before you tried it?

I don't want to pressure him at all and will accept it if he says no. I just have a feeling he would enjoy anal play if he wasn't so shy. Any ideas on how I can bring it up without him instantly dismissing it?

Same!! He's not that way inclined to new things! I would love him to shove a strap on and take me, but sadly I don't think that's going to happen. I finally got him to try a prostate massager last night but was more interested in trying them against my nibs!!!! but he did give it a go and he seemed to enjoy that. So a giant leap from a wet finger!

I need more though!! Great thread this one!

CountryBlonde [sign in to see picture]

Lucky you!! I can't even get a wet finger in!!! lmfao.

I Might just gently press my finger against him one night and see if he pushes me away. During a blow job should help maybe! XD

[suspended user]

suspended user

CountryBlonde wrote:

Lucky you!! I can't even get a wet finger in!!! lmfao.

I Might just gently press my finger against him one night and see if he pushes me away. During a blow job should help maybe! XD

Lmao... Yeah wait till he's asleep and get that finger lubed up and go for it haha xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Yeah I do want to try pegging. Its pretty annoying that oh loves my fingers everywhere on her. Front and back. But wont go anywhere near my bum with her fingers. Even though I almost always use a bum plug these days. So pegging is sure out of the question! Also I think putting on a strap-on would wierd her out too much. So unless I can think of a different approach this one will have to remain as a day dream :( Actually thinking about it, OH probably way too submissive to go for it anyway. Oh well!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.