• Pegging. *Male pride confidence boosting thread.*

TheDoctor [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the advice LittleStars. Pleased for you that it sounds like your fantasy might be moving to a new level. As you say the thought of it maybe coming true gets the juices flowing!

Gonna hopefully give the new strap on a go this weekend. Let us know how things progress.

Cheers, Doc

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

Bumping because someone else made a post on pegging :)

SK1966 [sign in to see picture]

Sounds promising littlestars. I think once he has had the thrill of receiving he won't go back. It is such a turn on.

Littlestars [sign in to see picture]

Well I hope he doesn't go back on his decision sk1966 as I've made a suitable purchase today. So I will be kitted out and ready should the mood take us.

LittleStars. Hope all goes well. For me a dom' with a strap on is a huge turn on.

Lol, I'd hardly describe my self as a true Dom but I certainly know what I like and aim to be fairly equal in the bedroom. In my eyes really being able to penetrate a guy sn't that different to being penetrated myself. I'm more equal if you get what I mean by having that opportunity with the added bonus is that it's pleasure giving too.

Need to stop chatting this it gets me so aroused thinking about it. Hope this doesn't turn out to be a missed opportunity.

Me too. It is a huge turn on. Especially as it is a very rare treat for me. My o/h says it makes her feel too masculine. I love being taken.

More masculine? Maybe I'm wired differently

sex is giving and taking, if my oh wanted pegging every single time he'd penetrated me, I would be totally up for it.

Sexy. Get on and enjoy. Makes me cum like a train.

SK1966 wrote:

Sounds promising littlestars. I think once he has had the thrill of receiving he won't go back. It is such a turn on.

I just hope I can get it comfortable and right for him when we do get a chance. Lube and slowly is the key first I think though. I want to get him a butt plug but I think it's a little early for that.

im sure you can tell how keen I am for this to work out.

Yep I can. Got to admit it's getting me quite hot at work lol

I apologise sk1966 but why read this kind of thing at work if it will have that effect on you, knowing full well the previous posts on the discussion had stirred you up anyway.

I dont mean mean to create that effect, it's not intentional. 😛

I've read this thread and others at lunchtime whilst out of work. Got me stirred up too, had to walk a little further before I went back in.😉

I've read this thread and others at lunchtime whilst out of work. Got me stirred up too, had to walk a little further before I went back in.😉

I've read this thread from end to end today out of curiosity, it certainly had me aroused too.

I totally get why there is reluctance to try pegging, and those out there who want but to be pegged but can't I feel for you, I want to peg but need (fingers crossed may have found) a willing partner.

experimentation and fulfilling each other should be a mutual part of an intimate relationship. But we all have our boundaries.

kinkywelsh [sign in to see picture]

I have recently purchased an anal toy for me and my OH, I didnt know how it would go down but it wasn't said it was to use on her. She said that its not her thing but would do it if I really wanted her to. I dont know if she was joking but did mention if i wanted her to do my !@# then buy her a strap on, i have thought about this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28425 (if anyone has experience with it. I have shown her and she seems up for it, i am not 100% new to anal receiving as i have had fingers and beads used on me in the past but not for a few years. Is there any advice on the 'best' lube from experienced peggers?

So your other half mentioned getting her a strap on KW? If so sounds like your sorted.

The toy you linked to looks ideal for beginners, we tried the sportsheets one. My other half is willing to do the pegging thing which is great. Just wish she'd throw herself into it and be a bit more enthusiastic about it and not take it as another chore like doing the ironing.

Good luck KW.

Hey, LittleStars how you getting on with your fantasy? Nailed a fella yet?😉

kinkywelsh [sign in to see picture]

Cheers. Hope things work out with it to. Just hoping to get some advice with best type of lubes before i put the order in. Have tought of the doc J rear entry lube.

charliemichelle [sign in to see picture]

theses post have made very intersting reading as i have neaver herd of pegging !

No I haven't, things keep changing around here, but that's another post.

its in the pipeline still though.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.