• Pegging. *Male pride confidence boosting thread.*

Defiant [sign in to see picture]

Got to be honest, I'd love to buy this, especially at the price!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30701

Unfortunately were both not quite on the same page about it and she's not too sure.

aanda [sign in to see picture]

we bothlove pegging,i mr findit a very different orgasm and i cum loads and i mean twice as much.

Defiant [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30701

Bought it, cheaper than the condo alone. Now we wait and see.

Jokerboy [sign in to see picture]

i love anal play, one of my top fantasies is to be pegged by a woman, one day

Chaos Zero [sign in to see picture]

Got pegging down as my answer for when the OH redeems the "tell me your biggest sexual fantasy" cheque, but I'm still a bit unsure of how to break it to her that I've experimented and like anal. She thinks I'm innocent!! :S

Hopelessly Horny [sign in to see picture]

Have to admit the idea of doing this I very very appealing to me, also as a perspective of what it's like to be the one giving it. However I know I won't be a fantasy of mine that will happen as this doesn't appeal to my Oh and that's fine I'm happy having it as fantasy I masturbate to. Would never want my oh to do something he isn't comfortable with but in my fantasies wow certainly makes me cum hard

ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]

Wife bought me the LH red rider, wow. I love being ridden by my wife.

luvhuni07 [sign in to see picture]

I would love to do this my Oh is slowing coming round to anal play slowly and I can't wait til were at this stage were I use a strap on on him... Maybe while he's tied up 😀... Well I can dream for now

Shagz79 [sign in to see picture]

nothing i enjoy more than a few fingers or a big toy plunging in deep; however, i'd appreciate any tips on staying hard! its about 50% of the time... toy goes up and cock goes down!

its so frustrating! we have to stop pegging / fingering etc and slowly get him up again... Why does this happen and how can it be stopped?

my favourite thing is to use a vibrator like a bullet or the magic wand on my frenulum while im being pegged! OOOOOHHHHH DAMMMM thats a whole other level of pleasure :)

BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]

Shagz79 wrote:

nothing i enjoy more than a few fingers or a big toy plunging in deep; however, i'd appreciate any tips on staying hard! its about 50% of the time... toy goes up and cock goes down!

its so frustrating! we have to stop pegging / fingering etc and slowly get him up again... Why does this happen and how can it be stopped?

my favourite thing is to use a vibrator like a bullet or the magic wand on my frenulum while im being pegged! OOOOOHHHHH DAMMMM thats a whole other level of pleasure :)

http://thenewlovetobepegged.tumblr.com/post/86443330527/i-cant-keep-an-erection-while-being-pegged-and-i

It makes sense when you think about it.

thanks!

TheDoctor [sign in to see picture]

The thought of a woman with a strap-on is a huge turn on for me. We bought a strap on a couple of years ago now but I think we jumped into the deep end (so to speak) and it was a bit too big to start off with so hasn't been a joyous experience for me so far.

I think if you haven't discussed it with your partner yet, wait until they've had a few drinks then bring it up idly in conversation.At least you'll know either way.

As mentioned seeing a woman with a strap on gives me a raging hard-on that doesn't go down. I love the feeling of putting my wife in control and although she does it for me, she doesn't get the same kick out of it that I thought she would.

I imagined she'd love being in control but guess she must be a complete submissive as I usually run the show. I'll probably buy a smaller strap on for us soon so we can try again.

Any ideas as to how I can help make my wife the dom for a change? Would be great if she bought into the experience rather than it being a one sided affair.

Cheers,

The thought of a woman with a strap-on is a huge turn on for me. We bought a strap on a couple of years ago now but I think we jumped into the deep end (so to speak) and it was a bit too big to start off with so hasn't been a joyous experience for me so far.

I think if you haven't discussed it with your partner yet, wait until they've had a few drinks then bring it up idly in conversation.At least you'll know either way.

As mentioned seeing a woman with a strap on gives me a raging hard-on that doesn't go down. I love the feeling of putting my wife in control and although she does it for me, she doesn't get the same kick out of it that I thought she would.

I imagined she'd love being in control but guess she must be a complete submissive as I usually run the show. I'll probably buy a smaller strap on for us soon so we can try again.

Any ideas as to how I can help make my wife the dom for a change? Would be great if she bought into the experience rather than it being a one sided affair.

Cheers,

DaveNE [sign in to see picture]

Well we've done it a couple of times and I really enjoy it, and I have to say guys if you've not experienced it the orgasm is so much more intense.
    The downside for me is trying to get her interested in doing it in the first place, and the last time we did it was over a year ago, although at the time she really enjoys it. However my birthday is next week, so I think I'm going to request a special birthday present!

Littlestars [sign in to see picture]

I want to peg a guy but having a hard time getting a responsive guy at the moment, I'd much rather be in an truly intimate relationship with the guy first though. At the moment I'm single again so it ain't happening anytime soon. The thought of penetrating a guy with a strap on is a serious turn on for me.

Ste122 [sign in to see picture]

I have to say I've had it done a few times and I very much enjoyed. I just still don't get why this day in age its still a taboo subject due to the high number of females who want to try this

Bajer [sign in to see picture]

I have that same problem when my lady does my with strap on my friend is very flat .

Littlestars wrote:

I want to peg a guy but having a hard time getting a responsive guy at the moment, I'd much rather be in an truly intimate relationship with the guy first though. At the moment I'm single again so it ain't happening anytime soon. The thought of penetrating a guy with a strap on is a serious turn on for me.

lol

If you're flat when your OH is using a strap-on on you have you tried wearing a cock-ring?

I would appreciate some advice if possible, I bought the Sportsheets Starter Kit and it arrived today. I couldn't resist having a play in the shower with it. Now, we've used a strap on before and I think I dived in the deep end and found it painful even though we used bags of lube and my OH was never really able to penetrate me.

Now I tried the beginner dildo tonight and for me this strap on is the last chance saloon as previous experience has been a bit painful and not really enjoyable other than seeing the missus wearing the strap on (huge turn on).

Even with the beginner strap on there was a bit of pain although I didn't get to use proper lube.

Is there always a little pain at first? Do I need to maybe use a butt plug a bit every day to get that area used to a strap on?

I want to experience all kinds of sexual experiences but I feel I'm missing out on the anal when my wife seems to enjoy it so much.

I'm hoping we'll both get to try the beginner kit out at the weekend, I want to take it easy, use plenty of lube and see if I can encourage my OH to enjoy the experience more too.

Would appreciate any answers to my questions.

Thanks,

Littlestars [sign in to see picture]

As a relatively new receiver to anal myself learning to relax as your penetrated is key, yes I know I'm female but pushing your bowel like you would to go to the toilet gets the internal muscles in the right position to be penetrated painlessly. It does feel strange having an inward movement to an out hole and it's very easy to tense up. Maybe getting used to inserting a toy yourself might help you get the right angle and optimum amount of lube for you. I expect tonnes of lube the ass is not self lubing.

ive just introduced the idea of pegging to a guy I'm starting the dating too in sexy messages, he's game for anything at least one so who knows I might get my chance, the turn on I feel just from having a fantasy accepted as a possible activity is fab! Hope you relax into it soon TheDoctor

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.