• Pegging. *Male pride confidence boosting thread.*

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Bumpety Bump!!

And Just a heads up, I came across a nice new site yesterday,

www.strapondreamer.com :)

Daymn I really want to bring this into our relationship, But with us not having any kind of intimacy for over a year, this is gonna be a long old wait lol!!

But wait I shall :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Seduced wrote:

Bumpety Bump!!

Daymn I really want to bring this into our relationship, But with us not having any kind of intimacy for over a year, this is gonna be a long old wait lol!!

great sexy site www.strapondreamer.com

ruffnek [sign in to see picture]

Silk_Touch wrote:

Seduced wrote:

Bumpety Bump!!

great sexy site www.strapondreamer.com

Looks Interesting!

oraclejennie [sign in to see picture]

i love peggin guys even tho its only been a few times

i find vibe but plugs are awesome to start with

dengru [sign in to see picture]

mmm fancy a good stretch today then ill wake mrs to fist me hehe

regular_john [sign in to see picture]

My OH gave me a right good rogering the other night. It was pegging heaven!

Bumpety Bump again!

Keep the posts coming guys, And gals, Keep the guys cummin' lol! ;)

chrisee [sign in to see picture]

My OH and I are regular peggers. I wrote about our first time here - http://www.bendoverbaby.co.uk/?p=74.

There are affiliate links to Lovehoney products on that site, by the way.

I'll have a read later. Looks good though :)

Bumpety Bump you Peggers, Wannabe Peggers, Peggies, Wannabe Peggies & Enthusiasts!!

Who's up for some switched roll bum fun this fine fine afternoon?

( No Im not actually asking lol ) That would be naughty!

Bump??!!

Think soon , I may invent national Peggers Day!! :P

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

OH and I played with the plugs yesterday and the inflatable butt plug. It was quite kinky watching OH stretch himself and it deffo a new thing we will do more.

Si123 [sign in to see picture]

My fantasy is to be pegged by my OH. I have been experimenting with a butt plug and can't get enough of it! I love watching pegging videos as well. I mentioned it to her the other day and she just thinks its a gay thing to do. I know its not gay, just a natural thing to do and experiment. Saying that, she did try a bullet and anal beads on me but I don't think she enjoyed it. Has anyone got any tips on how to make her change her mind? Thanks

Taff in exile [sign in to see picture]

Just thought I would add our own experience to the thread - it may help some of the wavering out there!

We were both keen to try a strap-on, and had looked at various threads and sites to find out as much as we could. This was the best though - so thanks to everyone for their contributions - it really encouraged us to finally try it out.

What an experience! We went for the Beginners Strap On Harness, and it was everything we hoped for - gave us plenty of fun trying out various positions to see which worked best for both of us. She loved being in control, and I loved the feeling of her being in control - a real turn-on.

We'd seen some comments that it was a good idea to use a condom, and we used plenty of lube too - a fantastic experience. It's a definite one for future games, and has opened up a new chapter in or sex lives.

To anyone reading this and wondering, all I'd say is......go for it, what have you got to lose??

Passionplay [sign in to see picture]

Hi Guys,

My OH and I had a pretty vanilla sex life for a while, things got pretty much the same after being together for 10 years with using the same couple of positions and what not, so one day I asked if she'd let me take up the back hatch and her answer to me was only if she can do the same to me. I was a little taken back but thought what the hell and said yes, we ordered the red rider strap-on from this site and waited for it to be delivered. Well the first time we used it was a bit of a fumble about but was ok, then about 3 days later we got in from a night out and she told me to go for a shower and freshen up, so off For a shower I went and after I got dried I went into the bedroom to find her already strapped up waiting, she fucked me for about an hour making me cum so hard and that was about 2 years ago now and we are still pegging at least a couple times a month and it has pretty much changed our sex life for the better, just annoyed it took so long to try it.

FireMonkey [sign in to see picture]

I have enjoyed anal play for a long time but only solo. I have fantasised about my wife taking part in my anal play, well, since we've been together. Just never had the courage.
    We were at a hotel some time ago and I discussed with my wife that I enjoyed anal
    play. She loved that I was so open with her and let's just say it was a great weekend.

I still had not told her about wanting her to do it to me. Not, that is until a couple of nights ago.
    So for those who are unsure about how to speak to their OH about this then pleas pay heed, I was extremely unsure, but took the bull by the horns.

We had a quiet moment, lil'en was in bed and the TV off. I simply asked her if she would listen to something I had to ask and allow me to finish before commenting. She looked a little concerned but agreed.

I told her that as she knows I enjoy anal play when alone but would like to introduce it to our sex lives. I said that I had researched the benefits for her sexually too. (She is quite reserved about sex). That with some woman it helps with their shyness about sex and that she can get pleasure through double ended strap ons and possibly increase her confidence.

Now she was a little shocked to start and said it would never happen. However we talked a little more on the subject and after a few questions, of how it would happen, why I'd enjoy it, etc. she said that it was worth trying, but in her own time and starting with anal toys before pegging can be introduced.

So basically I'm saying, if you have a relationship that is strong, then ask her. If she says no, then you haven't lost anything and you've got it off your chest, if she says yes however, then happy days.
    What have you got to lose?
    I'll keep you informed if/ when our pegging days start.
    Thanks for the thread.

Gavvvy [sign in to see picture]

Going to order a nice big strap on this evening and cannot wait to get it inside me asap!

sexbaron [sign in to see picture]

I'm bisexual and told my gf within a couple of dates as my first wife of over 15 years never knew. Took some doing but glad I told her as we are still happy 8 years later. The subject of her doing me came up the first time I tried anal with her and she said I could do her if she could do me. Down to the sex shop, on with the strap on and we both had some. Eight years on and she's still pegging me ... and taking some from me up her bum sometimes too.

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

Love it, and love being fisted to fullfeelment.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Interesting, love anal play and enjoy having my prostate milked but pegging. Not for me, seems strange as I am into every thing but pegging. Isn't sexuality interesting.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.