• Pegging. *Male pride confidence boosting thread.*

regular_john [sign in to see picture]

Hopefully I'm in for a nice hard pegging tonight! It's been a long time since my girlfriend took my ass, I must say I'm rather looking forward to it!

For anyone remotely curious about pegging, I say just go for it. As a guy there are few sexual experiences more pleasurable than the prostate stimulation that pegging provides, not to mention the emotional and psychological head trip that comes with it! My girlfriend really loves it too, apparently it makes her feel empowered.

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the post RJ!

Grrrrr, I WILL be pegged oneday lol!

Aqualaria [sign in to see picture]

Well, due to a variety of reasons, my lady has not been able to peg me a lot over the last month, but last night, she told me that she is planning on giving me some serious pegging next week. We have a goal of me being able to take a much larger dildo than I currently can, and she knows the best way to reach that goal is to peg me a lot.

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

Been contemplating asking my oh about this recently. He enjoys the odd finger up there but we've never taken it any further so obviously wouldn't be diving straight in so to speak.

Although im not actually worried about asking him its not something he's ever mentioned himself and given that we're quite open and experimental sexually im wondering if he just wouldn't be interested or if from fingers to toys is a step to far.

Build up from fingers to maybe a slim vibe or a small butt plug, There are plug kits on here with multiple sizes so you can work up...

What I found was nice when I first started moving from my fingers to a small slim dildo was using a bullet vibe on my perinium at the same time.

Haha Now I've moved up to quite a large dildo and I use a wand on my perinium. Which is just Progasm heaven !!! :)

dengru [sign in to see picture]

i love to be big its different from using a toy on your own on my own i want the stretch so realllllyyy wide toys when im pegged i love the feeldoe stout

but thats not to say we dont have a harness for our reaallyy wide BAD DRAGON toy MY huge anthro dragon called thor

Ahah, A Bad Dragon fan!!

I have Duke! :)

anthr dragon and a razor for the mrs we love em cum tubes and all we deffinetly want more they feel so good and the quality is so good well worth the money

Ild love my OH to peg me using Duke! Goddamn it would be something else!!

Aye the quality is awesome! Shame LH couldnt franchise for them or something, Would make it an easier affair for our UK orders say no more lol!

What do you both go under on the forum? I think Im Seduced on there too.... Last time I was on there was last summer I think lol.

ive talked to them regarding a UK side but the costs are too much thats why the guy moved to america i think to do it he was originaly in scotland

price wise its not too bad for a custom toy its the shipping and customs charges on top

im dengru on there too

Yeh the custom charges are a pain to say the least!

regular_john [sign in to see picture]

I really don't see the appeal of most of the Bad Dragon stuff. A lot of them look the wrong shape to give any real pleasure.

its each to their own regarding toys but its a fantasy thing you have to remember that i mean if i get a CHANCE i think id scream like a girl its so sexy :-)

when im riding my ANTHRO thor im using my imagination as much as anything else

I dont go in for the whole fantasy side of BD toys due to what it represents!

I love the toys for the texture, There is nothing close to it and I have a shit load of different toys, Obviously the cumtube combined with cumlube is just awesome.

As for the Chance....

OMG I think Ild have a heart attack if I tried to take it lol!!!

regular_john wrote:

I really don't see the appeal of most of the Bad Dragon stuff. A lot of them look the wrong shape to give any real pleasure.

I understand what you mean, However you'll find some are female orientated, And others for us lads!

IE, I have a Medium DUKE in medium firmness with cumtube...

I love that you can choose size and firmness, especially the firmness...

My Duke is so floppy and soft you would think it would be difficult to use, Quite the contrary, It makes penetration much easier to start with. But oh does it hit the right spot, Every time!

Probably my second favourite toy to be fair.

whats your first

thats the thing with fantasy it lets you do things you could never do in real life ie a dragon

i have to say my favorite is our feeldoe

My Tantus Curve, Its a smaller dong but It just feels silky smooth and I can go longer with it, Which in a pegging session would be important to me most of the time.

weve gotthe tantuss begginer set from way back when stil use them sometimes

anyone doing this this weekend

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.