• Pegging. *Male pride confidence boosting thread.*

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

I'm hoping to get the OH into this as I've been exploring my prostate over the last couple of years. I do seem to have the problem of needing bigger and bigger dildos, or maybe I just haven't found the right size yet. So far it's all been solo work as the OH is not really into anything too spicy, but I live in hope and can use the 'doctor's recommendation' on the prostate front to get her in there. Might work.

Private_member [sign in to see picture]

We are just about to buy our first strap on as me both enjoy using toys on each other, looking through what is available both us us like the look of the Toy Joy Strapless ( http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16277) which has been talked about earlier in the thread.

We specifically want something that doesn't have straps and is not fiddly to 'put on' but earlier posts say it slipped around and it was easier to use with a strap. Looking at the reviews of the product, they seem very positive.

Can I ask if people who have used/experienced this strapless have been able to enjoy it without adding a strap, we like the look of its simple lines?

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

This is a thing i do want to try soon,But it will never put me off doing it just because im a man,To me it wouldn't feel at all something like im a bit gay as it will just be something else i like.

sazzle [sign in to see picture]

As the title says I'm boosting you guys confidence..... I love pegging!!
    I've got several different strap ons my favourite at the moment are the black pants with internal and external dildos, just delicious!
    If you haven't asked your partner yet, go on you might be surprised!
    In my relationship it was me that introduced it, I can't get enough, it's just so naughty and feels so good!
    I figured I love anal so it's only fair that he gets anal pleasure too!

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

sazzle wrote:

hahaha! My ex had the same mentality and told me i should start doing anal masterbation (it was a long distance relationship so unfortunatly we never got to do pegging ) she loved the idea of screwing a man in the arse with a dildo and ive loved the idea ever since <3

Tiberius [sign in to see picture]

For all those would be Peggers who are still not sure...............

Its still just sex between a man/woman, your sexuality is intact. Relax & enjoy.

If you think a female penetrating you makes you gay, then would you say 2 gay females using a strapon makes one straight?....see above!

Pegging can be incorporated into fetish play or not its your choice

If it hurts, you are doing it wrong (unless you like that)

If it feels good, you are doing it right!

There is no such thing as 'too much lube'.

Trust and communication are not optional.

You clean your bathroom before having guests over, right?

Dont be afraid to be spontaneous.

Your pleasure should be her pleasure

Cheap gear can hurt your rear, consider it an orgasm investment.

Know your own ass before introducing it to someone else.

Forget about what other people think; other people are stupid!

Private_member [sign in to see picture]

sazzle wrote:

I had found I enjoyed toys anally a few years ago, my current partner enjoyed me fingering her and of course that led to bigger things so to speak and as she now uses toys on me a strap on seems an obvious progression.
    For me it is all about how able you are to talk to your parnter and then how willing you are to experiment, if you don't like it I guess you don't try it again. In the past I have never felt able to communicate with previous partners, now I can.

Polite arousal [sign in to see picture]

I'm eager for my wife to start trying but we haven't yet got beyond talking about it

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/623500-how-do-women-feel-about-using-a-strap-on-on/#p623550

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

I found on youtube, a video of how to make a strap-on harness out of 10 metre rope. Was pretty impressive! hehe

englishgent [sign in to see picture]

Tiberius wrote:

Its still just sex between a man/woman, your sexuality is intact. Relax & enjoy.

If you think a female penetrating you makes you gay, then would you say 2 gay females using a strapon makes one straight?....see above!

Superb!

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Bumpety Bump for my EPIC thread LOL!!

Mr. Loverman [sign in to see picture]

Private_member wrote:

We are just about to buy our first strap on as me both enjoy using toys on each other, looking through what is available both us us like the look of the Toy Joy Strapless ( http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16277) which has been talked about earlier in the thread.

We specifically want something that doesn't have straps and is not fiddly to 'put on' but earlier posts say it slipped around and it was easier to use with a strap. Looking at the reviews of the product, they seem very positive.

Can I ask if people who have used/experienced this strapless have been able to enjoy it without adding a strap, we like the look of its simple lines?

We have this one and its one of our favourites, no need for a strap, we are now looking to purchase the vibrating red one to add an extra WOW factor.

Regarding the thread I to enjoy being pegged and am lucky enough to have the OH who loves it as much as me, owning several dildos and vibrators theres never a dull moment, to anyone who hasn't yet tried it I say "you dont kow what your missing". As seduced wrote this does not mean you have certain tendancies, simply a straight bloke who loves anal play. Do what makes you happy without letting society dictate how to live your life, we only get 1.

Tiberius wrote:

Haha I love this!! :)

Well I still haven't got anywhere but hey its all good,

Im still very much enjoying solo self pegging ( I think Ive invented the Self-Pegging thing lol )

I have a query...

I just started trying out my new Toy Joy 7.5" realistic dildo and startled myself the other night.

As I was grinding down on it, I was giving myself pleasure elsewhere, Now the point is I didnt get an erection this time. If a toy is particularly big or Im not as relaxed as I should be I cant get one.

Anyway I climaxed and it was a pretty messy one if Im honest, I got it everywhere! Call me a n00b or an idiot but I never realized you could ejaculate without having an erection???!!!

Anyway, Keep it up fellas, Or should that be aimed at the ladies? lol ;)

Loves ya all xx

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Did any if you guys catch this piece on Jezebel? Sexuality educator Charlie Glickman reckons that pegging makes men better partners...

http://jezebel.com/5987888/if-you-want-a-more-thoughtful-boyfriend-try-pegging-him

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

I think the thoughts in that article about age were interesting. We got into this when in our mid 40s and I'm not sure we would have much before that.

In the discussion section it seems like there are still a lot of American men (I'm judging the nationality in most cases by their phraseology) who have a real issue with this.

Anyway, I thought the chap who posted this picture has a point:-

http://jezebel.com/5987888/if-you-want-a-more-thoughtful-boyfriend-try-pegging-him?post=57900301

Isn’t that the Oxford Rad Cam in the background?

My god some of them have got some serious hang ups!

I'll have to dump Lady J now as Im quite obviously a closet gay lmfao!!!

No homophobic intentions in that sentance by the way!

I remain straight and proud to want to be pegged by a woman!

And happely admit I enjoy having something sexy in my bum! :)

Seduced wrote:

Well I still haven't got anywhere but hey its all good,

Im still very much enjoying solo self pegging ( I think Ive invented the Self-Pegging thing lol )

I have a query...

I just started trying out my new Toy Joy 7.5" realistic dildo and startled myself the other night.

As I was grinding down on it, I was giving myself pleasure elsewhere, Now the point is I didnt get an erection this time. If a toy is particularly big or Im not as relaxed as I should be I cant get one.

Anyway I climaxed and it was a pretty messy one if Im honest, I got it everywhere! Call me a n00b or an idiot but I never realized you could ejaculate without having an erection???!!!

Anyway, Keep it up fellas, Or should that be aimed at the ladies? lol ;)

Loves ya all xx

Anyone???

Thankyou ORK!

Bump for other members I reckon will appreciate this thread!

Haha I think its hilariously ironic that I started this thread yet Im probably / possibly the only one here that hasn't experienced it yet lol!!

Keep calm and peg/be pegged!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.