• Pegging. *Male pride confidence boosting thread.*

afrocod [sign in to see picture]

I'm sure it was.. I hope to do some extensive testing of my own. Thanks for all your help man...

I wonder how the OP(seduced) is getting on with his pegging situation...

Gym Man [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm. Thank heavens so many guys are willing to be open on this subject.

I've not ventured down that road as yet. But I have told the wife I'd like her to "do" me with a strap-on one day and she was quite enthusiastic about exploring this even though she wouldn't be willing to recieve anal herself.

I explained to her that I may not enjoy it? But that the idea of her "taking" me was exciting.

I'm not sure how to get started though. Butt plug? Finger? Anal probe? Cleanliness?

Any advice welcome

**hover's over the post your message button for a while before pressing**

Naked_butler [sign in to see picture]

women and men both experience the same inadequacies thoughts..... it just the "more than a handfull is a waste" camp have lot more followers than the "the first frw inches contain all the nerve endings" camp

Chris Stefani [sign in to see picture]

Forgive me if this has been brought up already, I have been too lazy to read through the whole ten pages!

I have been told of the amazing feelings to be had if my mrs were to put a finger inside my ass. She has tried it a couple of times, but I get very uncomfortable with it. I guess it's because that area has always been an exit only door, and when feeling something streching my hole, my body automatically feels that I am basically doing a no2. I am not keen on doing that all over the bed!

Any tips how to overcome that uncomfortable feeling? How to train my brain to realise that it's something going in, not coming out, and that I'm not about to make a huge mess of the bed.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

I would suggest you get a butt-plug and try wearing it for gradually increasing periods. As you say there is the initial feeling that you are in need of the loo and before you can start to get pleasure from anal sex you need to get past this stage. Initially you may well find that you can only keep the butt-plug in for a few minutes but if you persist this will get better.

Of course, pegging itself takes the problem one stage further. The butt-plug tapers to a neck that isn't much of a stretch for the anus. However, the dildo will open you up and hold you wide open till it's removed and the sensation of being held wide open also takes time to get used to. All I can say is that the sensations that can be had make all the trouble worthwhile.

I guess this gives me the opportunity to mention that I have found the orgasms from pegging even more intense since I have been doing serious pelvic floor exercises - something I wouldn't have thought possible!

solidius [sign in to see picture]

Right looking for some advice .I took bold step of asking wife about pegging and shes agreed !!!

But were having trouble choosing first strapon mainly as cost seems high on beginers sets if we dont like it seems we wasted some cash.

We like the look of Tantus bend over intermediate kit as the beginer is said to be on small side.

So we saw the sophia santis red rider better price but looks like its quite big :(

Weve opted to get the basix g spot dildo on its own to see how we go then choose.

What do people think

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

solidius wrote:

Right looking for some advice .I took bold step of asking wife about pegging and shes agreed !!!

But were having trouble choosing first strapon mainly as cost seems high on beginers sets if we dont like it seems we wasted some cash.

We like the look of Tantus bend over intermediate kit as the beginer is said to be on small side.

So we saw the sophia santis red rider better price but looks like its quite big :(

Weve opted to get the basix g spot dildo on its own to see how we go then choose.

What do people think

Find the non-vibrating version of this:
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16276

Its called 'bend over boyfriend' LH stocked it for a while but can't seem to find it now.
    Anyway, it costs around £20 so nice n cheap, it is a little bit awkward to use if you're both not used to it but the advantage is you both get stimulation and let me tell you my friend it feels A-bloody-mazing (speaking from a guys perspective anyhow), nothing like a buttplug at all. The dildo end is quite big and I thought oh good lord no way but it was very surprisingly easy to 'accomodate' and the material is very nice n soft ..ah just buy it the ridges feel out of this world. For the first time its easiest for you to be on top so you both get a feel for it. Sadly I only got to use it once with my ex and then we broke up :( and she still has it as well

Rob 516 [sign in to see picture]

Pegging I wanted to try for a long time and when I tried it I didnt like it as much as i thought I baught this and used it with the OH. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10172 . I wanted something she like as well which I thinks important cas not all girls like the idea.

Never the less though occasionly I bring it out for use but I prefer butt plugs and hoping to buy a better one soon and also buy this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14762 .

I still fancy doing it though from time to time, when me and my parter do pegging though we both like me on top though

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Rob 516 wrote:

Pegging I wanted to try for a long time and when I tried it I didnt like it as much as i thought

As has often been said pegging is one of those things you need to work at - it takes lots of time and many attempts before it works right. You just have to believe that the results are worth it in the end. It has been a fairly regular thing for us for about 13 years now and I think it is still getting better.

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Bumpety bump!! Dang it I been away from the OA for toooo long lmao1!

mrsorgasmatron [sign in to see picture]

Pegging - my cup of tea. I love pegging my sexual 'slaves'.

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

mrsorgasmatron wrote:

il get my shoes and be round shortly? :P

mrsorgasmatron wrote:

My Lady-J could learn a thing or two from you I reckon...

Im ready to go, Just awaiting the order lol!! :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

get going now sed youre in the starting blocks mate

ruffnek [sign in to see picture]

I started off experimenting on my own with small butt blug - then gradually upgraded to doc johnson pleasure wand then toy joy bad boy.

Eventually did the deed in front of the oH. Bought this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16276

Then asked her to use on me.

Small steps!

[suspended user]

suspended user

we got a non vibrating one of them it needs to be hand fed cant get it to stay in

but agreat dildo

xrd_man [sign in to see picture]

Tried pegging for the first time yesterday. We used http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16058 (the pink one). Was quite intimidating but great once we got going.

We built up using butt plugs first to make it easier. We have done anal play before but this took it to a whole new level.

We will deffinetly be doing it more often.

Hope you had a good one SB!!

Im bumping this again as it appears to me there is a sudden surge in interest from both males and females in this!

What better way to encourage more peggers and pegg'ies out of the closet than to keep this thread going eh? :) xx

Bumpety bump for all the peggers and peggies xx

liquidelephant [sign in to see picture]

It's much more popular than I thought !

I'd love to get pegged; not seeing anyone at the moment but I'm slowly trying to persuade a friend to do it to me, I've got a Tantus Silk so all she needs is something to attach it to!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.