• smelling balls

hustla [sign in to see picture]

Mr Monster wrote:

I tried it once but I nearly put my back out.

I tried it again recently and I did put my back out!

what did you say to the doctor what were you doing . :)

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I'm not sure if I would really go round sniffing someones ball sack but I have picked up on the sent when giving head. recently two of the men i went down on didn't really have a sent donw here, and one man was rather smelly.... I put this down to what they eat though as the two without smell or not much both eat vegetarian diets where as the guy who smelt down there had a heavey meat diet. I didn't really find the smell a turn on and don't think I would spend ages sniffing down there.

Now my OH half smelt his own balls and said it's ok but he doesn't have a sent really as he's one of the vegetarian guys. Though he can actually give himself head and thats how he found out.... that one hell of an impressive yoga position if you can pull it off.

Booties [sign in to see picture]

I must agree here, haha!

I have only ever smelled my OH's nether regions while giving oral or otherwise having my head near the area... I don't think I would purposefully go down and sniff... It's not that nice.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Wow. I'm surprised how popular ball sniffing is!

HotWings [sign in to see picture]

Haha, ball-sniffing fetishes?? crazyness or awesome, this sort of thread is what makes this forum so great

Never thought that "ball smell" could be a turn on for some! Next time i havent had a shower in a couple of days, i'll have to get the OH's opinion on the matter. But i cant imagine it will be all roses..

kimberlyc [sign in to see picture]

I don't think I've liked the smell of a man's balls more than a couple of times in my life. I do think that if you have really good chemistry with someone, you'll like the way they smell, but balls can be a bit extreme....

I remember one guy who had a very strong smell under his arms (which I liked) but nearly odorless balls. I'm not sure how that was possible, but I appreciated it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.