• Open relationships/jelousy/cheating problem

    1296665105
    rt11 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 12 Dec 2010

    Good luck whatever the outcome. It's obvious the feelings you have for him, and he's foolish not to see that. His work is no excuse as during the summer I do 12-14 hrs a day 7 days a week and still make time for my OH. It doesn't sound like he really cares and just wants to blame everything else for his mistakes. Hopefully he'll wake up but doubt it'll last long before it'll go back to the same ways. Hope you and your kid stay well.

    1296665537
    toycar69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 577
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2010

    Arghh!! Damned router! I've been trying to post here for over an hour, bloody thing.

    MissO, I'm really sorry for you, and I wish you all the best in this. Good luck, and hugs.

    1296668437
    Yoko [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 68
    • Joined: 8 Jan 2011

    I'm really really sorry that its come to this. I hope you'll be OK.

    take care of yourself xxx

    1296668878
    niftyb [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 147
    • Joined: 29 Dec 2010

    "not worth my mascara" is a brilliant phrase, which i'm totally stealing from you

    echoing the above post, i'm sorry it's come to this for you, too - but i'm SO glad you've made the tough decision to do something about it. so many... too many people stay in sad and unfulfilling situations when they shouldn't - few have the courage to stand up for themselves and make a change - so good on you, girl!! (^__^)/

    1296673773
    BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 351
    • Joined: 24 Jan 2010

    No matter what happens this was a smart move. As I said you deserve to be happy, to be respected and valued. Unfortunately some of the stuff you've said more recently sounds much more unhealthy than just sex problems. Makes me shudder when I hear people say such blatant comments designed to make you feel inadequate ' I make all the money so you should just do as I say' etc. Bullshit. Relationship need 2 people working together not one person calling all the shots.

    Well done. You never know this might break the back of his inaction and get him to see his GP for treatment for his depression. Failing that at least you've moved on and have hope again and a chance for a caring, equal and sexual relationship.

    All the best for the future. It may look gloomy now but you've made the right choice in my opinion based on what you've said.

    1296674044
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3433
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    niftyb wrote:

    "not worth my mascara" is a brilliant phrase, which i'm totally stealing from you

    echoing the above post, i'm sorry it's come to this for you, too - but i'm SO glad you've made the tough decision to do something about it. so many... too many people stay in sad and unfulfilling situations when they shouldn't - few have the courage to stand up for themselves and make a change - so good on you, girl!! (^__^)/

    This!

    MissO whether leaving is the answer or not (from outside the relationship it's not really my place to say!) I admire your courage to be proactive about solving the problem.

    It does seem like you were fighting a losing battle and you either needed to get out, or show him how serious it is to you and hope it shocks him into action!

    I really hope it's the latter, but if it's the former we're all here to do what we can if we can help at all :)

    All the best sweetness and make sure you take good care of yourself - make sure you eat properly!

    Adxx

    1296677413
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6223
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    All the best MissO, it is a very brave decision to make, and sometimes those are the ones with the best consequences.

    1296681947
    maccess [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 161
    • Joined: 28 Sep 2010

    MissO i am sorry things have ended up this way but life will get better and you will find someone that deserves your love and gives you love back..... there is alot of people on here that will give you support.

    Chin up babe... everyday is a new day. x

    1296682530
    suze9 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 378
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2009

    I hope you are ok Miss O, this is a huge step for you and your son and I wish you both all the best. You are a strong woman and everything will work out for the best in the end xxx

    1296687152
    missorgasm [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 221
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2009

    thanks to u all. it means alot that i have some support. im glad i logged in, i was starting to doubt my decision. it hasnt changed anything. im justb getting a load of abusive messeges telling me iv given up and failed our relationship. i know i havent. im doin what has to be done

    you all truly amazing. and id buy you all your wishlists if i won the lottery :)

    xx

    1296687267
    Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 694
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2010

    Just keep strong - you haven't failed your relationship at all. You are right, you are doing what has to be done because you're not happy and there is no point staying in a relationship where you're not happy x

    1296687269
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3433
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    missorgasm wrote:

    thanks to u all. it means alot that i have some support. im glad i logged in, i was starting to doubt my decision. it hasnt changed anything. im justb getting a load of abusive messeges telling me iv given up and failed our relationship. i know i havent. im doin what has to be done

    you all truly amazing. and id buy you all your wishlists if i won the lottery :)

    xx

    You have given up - but he's the one who's failed your relationship. There's nothing more you can do *but* give up - one way relationships come to an end sooner or later!

    Stay strong sweet

    Adxx

    1296687615
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6223
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    It seems a bit late for him to have a realisation that the relationship had gone tits up, he failed it a long time ago by the sounds of it.

    1296687851
    missorgasm [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 221
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2009

    WandA wrote:

    It seems a bit late for him to have a realisation that the relationship had gone tits up, he failed it a long time ago by the sounds of it.

    herehere. get that man a drink.

    wine, pizza, chocolate and shitty tv will get me through tonight. they'll be tears no doubt and maybe arguements. but iv had two fantastic relationships before this one, i know this isn't right, and one day i'll feel fantastic again and kick myself for giving him such a portion of my life

    1296687945
    muchkin [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 84
    • Joined: 12 Jul 2008

    Good on you for making the tough decision. I wish you and your little one all the best. We are all here if you ever need to chat

    1296687984
    Wilkibo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 469
    • Joined: 10 Nov 2010

    Hugs & 's, MissO!

    1296688402
    Seduced [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1062
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2010

    * Big hugs Missy * xx

    I just hope I was able to help in any way!

    1296688420
    glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 233
    • Joined: 31 Jul 2010

    missorgasm wrote:

    WandA wrote:

    It seems a bit late for him to have a realisation that the relationship had gone tits up, he failed it a long time ago by the sounds of it.

    herehere. get that man a drink.

    wine, pizza, chocolate and shitty tv will get me through tonight. they'll be tears no doubt and maybe arguements. but iv had two fantastic relationships before this one, i know this isn't right, and one day i'll feel fantastic again and kick myself for giving him such a portion of my life

    That's a brilliant attitude to have miss o xxxxx Booby hugs for you

    1296774613
    kimberlyc [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 24
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2011

    I read the first page of this thread, then skipped to the end of the thread, and saw that you'd already done what I was thinking you'd have to do: it's not just sex, it's that he's not making you feel loved and cherished.

    I was thinking that probably the only thing that may work would be to actually leave him. If he was willing to let you sleep with other men, he may want to save this relationship. But, if he doesn't, at least you'll be moving on.

    Best of luck to you.

    1296827901
    missorgasm [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 221
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2009

    Well the way he's acting over me leaving him has really prove i'v done the right thing! I Understand he's hurting but so am i, theres no need to be nasty really is there

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.