• Open relationships/jelousy/cheating problem

rt11 [sign in to see picture]

Good luck whatever the outcome. It's obvious the feelings you have for him, and he's foolish not to see that. His work is no excuse as during the summer I do 12-14 hrs a day 7 days a week and still make time for my OH. It doesn't sound like he really cares and just wants to blame everything else for his mistakes. Hopefully he'll wake up but doubt it'll last long before it'll go back to the same ways. Hope you and your kid stay well.

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

Arghh!! Damned router! I've been trying to post here for over an hour, bloody thing.

MissO, I'm really sorry for you, and I wish you all the best in this. Good luck, and hugs.

Yoko [sign in to see picture]

I'm really really sorry that its come to this. I hope you'll be OK.

take care of yourself xxx

niftyb [sign in to see picture]

"not worth my mascara" is a brilliant phrase, which i'm totally stealing from you

echoing the above post, i'm sorry it's come to this for you, too - but i'm SO glad you've made the tough decision to do something about it. so many... too many people stay in sad and unfulfilling situations when they shouldn't - few have the courage to stand up for themselves and make a change - so good on you, girl!! (^__^)/

BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]

No matter what happens this was a smart move. As I said you deserve to be happy, to be respected and valued. Unfortunately some of the stuff you've said more recently sounds much more unhealthy than just sex problems. Makes me shudder when I hear people say such blatant comments designed to make you feel inadequate ' I make all the money so you should just do as I say' etc. Bullshit. Relationship need 2 people working together not one person calling all the shots.

Well done. You never know this might break the back of his inaction and get him to see his GP for treatment for his depression. Failing that at least you've moved on and have hope again and a chance for a caring, equal and sexual relationship.

All the best for the future. It may look gloomy now but you've made the right choice in my opinion based on what you've said.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

niftyb wrote:

"not worth my mascara" is a brilliant phrase, which i'm totally stealing from you

echoing the above post, i'm sorry it's come to this for you, too - but i'm SO glad you've made the tough decision to do something about it. so many... too many people stay in sad and unfulfilling situations when they shouldn't - few have the courage to stand up for themselves and make a change - so good on you, girl!! (^__^)/

This!

MissO whether leaving is the answer or not (from outside the relationship it's not really my place to say!) I admire your courage to be proactive about solving the problem.

It does seem like you were fighting a losing battle and you either needed to get out, or show him how serious it is to you and hope it shocks him into action!

I really hope it's the latter, but if it's the former we're all here to do what we can if we can help at all :)

All the best sweetness and make sure you take good care of yourself - make sure you eat properly!

Adxx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

All the best MissO, it is a very brave decision to make, and sometimes those are the ones with the best consequences.

maccess [sign in to see picture]

MissO i am sorry things have ended up this way but life will get better and you will find someone that deserves your love and gives you love back..... there is alot of people on here that will give you support.

Chin up babe... everyday is a new day. x

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

I hope you are ok Miss O, this is a huge step for you and your son and I wish you both all the best. You are a strong woman and everything will work out for the best in the end xxx

missorgasm [sign in to see picture]

thanks to u all. it means alot that i have some support. im glad i logged in, i was starting to doubt my decision. it hasnt changed anything. im justb getting a load of abusive messeges telling me iv given up and failed our relationship. i know i havent. im doin what has to be done

you all truly amazing. and id buy you all your wishlists if i won the lottery :)

xx

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Just keep strong - you haven't failed your relationship at all. You are right, you are doing what has to be done because you're not happy and there is no point staying in a relationship where you're not happy x

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

missorgasm wrote:

thanks to u all. it means alot that i have some support. im glad i logged in, i was starting to doubt my decision. it hasnt changed anything. im justb getting a load of abusive messeges telling me iv given up and failed our relationship. i know i havent. im doin what has to be done

you all truly amazing. and id buy you all your wishlists if i won the lottery :)

xx

You have given up - but he's the one who's failed your relationship. There's nothing more you can do *but* give up - one way relationships come to an end sooner or later!

Stay strong sweet

Adxx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

It seems a bit late for him to have a realisation that the relationship had gone tits up, he failed it a long time ago by the sounds of it.

WandA wrote:

It seems a bit late for him to have a realisation that the relationship had gone tits up, he failed it a long time ago by the sounds of it.

herehere. get that man a drink.

wine, pizza, chocolate and shitty tv will get me through tonight. they'll be tears no doubt and maybe arguements. but iv had two fantastic relationships before this one, i know this isn't right, and one day i'll feel fantastic again and kick myself for giving him such a portion of my life

muchkin [sign in to see picture]

Good on you for making the tough decision. I wish you and your little one all the best. We are all here if you ever need to chat

Wilkibo [sign in to see picture]

Hugs & 's, MissO!

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

* Big hugs Missy * xx

I just hope I was able to help in any way!

glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]

missorgasm wrote:

WandA wrote:

herehere. get that man a drink.

wine, pizza, chocolate and shitty tv will get me through tonight. they'll be tears no doubt and maybe arguements. but iv had two fantastic relationships before this one, i know this isn't right, and one day i'll feel fantastic again and kick myself for giving him such a portion of my life

That's a brilliant attitude to have miss o xxxxx Booby hugs for you

kimberlyc [sign in to see picture]

I read the first page of this thread, then skipped to the end of the thread, and saw that you'd already done what I was thinking you'd have to do: it's not just sex, it's that he's not making you feel loved and cherished.

I was thinking that probably the only thing that may work would be to actually leave him. If he was willing to let you sleep with other men, he may want to save this relationship. But, if he doesn't, at least you'll be moving on.

Best of luck to you.

Well the way he's acting over me leaving him has really prove i'v done the right thing! I Understand he's hurting but so am i, theres no need to be nasty really is there

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.