• How to finger to ecstasy

JonnyBeBad [sign in to see picture]

Hey Everyone, just to let you know how it all went! In the end I tried a lot of different techniques and all seems to work really well, which suggests to me two key things.

1) I need to make sure not only are my nails super short (they are normally short, but not super!!) but also that I file away any hard skin on the edges (I play guitar a lot so it can be a little rough)

2) Moisture, as my OH's sex drive is pretty much non-existent (I used try it on with her constantly until a week later she gives in, but I'm trying a different tactic now) I realise I need to work her up to being ready first and the lube helps lots!

In some ways I'm glad it wasn't my technique, although I did find out some new things that make it more interesting for both of us.

By the end she was screeming for me to fuck her, and although I really wanted to I never gave in, not sure if she orgasmed there was a lot of internal contrations and body movements, but she definetly enjoyed herself.

Thanks again everyone!!!! If ever we meet I will buy each of you a drink!

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

Jonny glad to hear last night went well. Keep up the good work! x

Yoko [sign in to see picture]

It sounds like you both had one hell of a night !

missorgasm [sign in to see picture]

YAY! megga pleased for u, and i left my account on last night, OH saw my post and did what i advised you too do, so thanks very much xx happy days xx

JonnyBeBad [sign in to see picture]

Thats great Miss O, thanks for the tips they helped with my confidence...my OHs a once a month girl normally for anything sex related, I've crept it up to 3 time so far this month (she was sick for 2 weeks so thats pretty good going!) being very creative, 4 days left, gonna try and squeeze in another 2 times!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.