Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Laveila wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

Laveila wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

Ive had K locked in his chastity device for 11 days now. He has a 28 day sentence. X

Erh, he had to be very bad boy to be in it for so long.

Although the idea does have certain appeal I don´t think I would let my partner lock me into 1 of those. Or not for long. I would be worried about lot of things, especially hygine.

Hygine is important, i would recommend that the device is removed daily for cleaning. X

Ok, guess that solves the problem. As that would be my main concern when wearing or making anyone wear it for prolonged periods of time.

And I guess the breaking of rules had to be something real bad to be punished like this.

I just don't understand this or doing this - I'm not knocking it in any way shape or form. I can understand the thrill of locking someone for a short period of time but not for a long period of time but I understand everyone is different.....

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

LittleKitty: I would personally would not want to be locked for a long time, if I ever go that way. For few hours? As a part of a role play, likely yes, for basically whole month, personally not, but I understand that some have different taste and it may suit them and as long as they are happy...

Mistress D [sign in to see picture]

Laveila wrote:

LittleKitty: I would personally would not want to be locked for a long time, if I ever go that way. For few hours? As a part of a role play, likely yes, for basically whole month, personally not, but I understand that some have different taste and it may suit them and as long as they are happy...

We are happy, our life style may not suit everybody but suits us. Love D x

foxy_me [sign in to see picture]

I got my hubby a curve male chastity device last month and have to say I love having him locked up in it, teasing him and controlling his c*ck We got it out of curiosity but I find it amazing being able to control his c*ck completely

We got a CB6000 first but had to send it back as he didn't fit in it, but now we've got the hang of it I might try him in one again sometime as I like it to be snug on him.

The longest he's gone without being let out at all is about 60 hours so far but I'm definitely going to be trying him in it for much longer!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.