• Locked

    1295821346
    slavek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 48
    • Joined: 3 Sep 2006

    Why would anyone want to be locked in a chastity device.

    1295821518
    Hedonistic [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 45
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2011

    To be chaste?

    1295821830
    Wilkibo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 551
    • Joined: 10 Nov 2010

    Confusius he say "posgood, you have much to learn"

    1295821917
    Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1202
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2009

    It's generally seen as a submissive act, used in bondage and sub/dom play.

    1295822300
    Lady-J [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 78
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2010

    ive never been locked chastity device but im willing to let P do it to me one day

    1295822459
    Lady-J [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 78
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2010

    Lady-J wrote:

    ive never been locked chastity device but im willing to let P do it to me one day

    oooops. ive seen a few pics and now i changed my mind i think lol

    1295822699
    Nymeria [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1115
    • Joined: 26 Mar 2010

    It always reminds me of that Robin Hood adaptation where the guy had the key to her chastity device.. It was a comedy. =P

    Same reason someone would want to be on top with a spanker/whip etc. Although this is an act of submission and to some it can be very stimulating even mentally/emotionally as well as physically. It's the thought of being unable to, I suppose.

    I'm not a fan so perhaps someone who uses them may give a better description of why they like it. =]

    1295823146
    niftyb [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 153
    • Joined: 29 Dec 2010

    hmm.. its kind of a nice idea... the other person being the only one who has the key, you have to wait until THEY decide... but the actual devices are a COMPLETE of a turn-off for me! i did see that LH have a new rande of lingerie in recently tho - one of the thongs has a cute little padlock/key trinket attached.

    1295823360
    Wilkibo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 551
    • Joined: 10 Nov 2010

    Anybody heard of the song "Bastity Chelt"? Jasper Carrott used to sing it.

    1295823660
    muchkin [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 84
    • Joined: 12 Jul 2008

    x X x wrote:

    It always reminds me of that Robin Hood adaptation where the guy had the key to her chastity device.. It was a comedy. =P

    Same reason someone would want to be on top with a spanker/whip etc. Although this is an act of submission and to some it can be very stimulating even mentally/emotionally as well as physically. It's the thought of being unable to, I suppose.

    I'm not a fan so perhaps someone who u!

    Robin Hood: Men in Tights....Awesome film!!!! x

    1295824189
    Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 721
    • Joined: 15 Sep 2010

    It's about ceding control of your body to your partner, and in a man's case often even limiting arousal without the partner's consent. Some people love it, others hate it, most just don't get it - as with most kinks it's a very personal thing that either clicks with you or doesn't.

    General advice - don't melt your brain trying to understand every single fetish or type of play out there; there's more than you could imagine. Just like a good joke, most of them can't be explained; you have to "get it".

    1295827642
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2008
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008
    1295870771
    Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 621
    • Joined: 7 Dec 2009

    niftyb wrote:

    hmm.. its kind of a nice idea... the other person being the only one who has the key, you have to wait until THEY decide... but the actual devices are a COMPLETE of a turn-off for me! i did see that LH have a new rande of lingerie in recently tho - one of the thongs has a cute little padlock/key trinket attached.

    I agree i like the idea but the devices are not nice in my opinion.

    1295889072
    BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 767
    • Joined: 24 Apr 2010

    Ilovemyman wrote:

    niftyb wrote:

    hmm.. its kind of a nice idea... the other person being the only one who has the key, you have to wait until THEY decide... but the actual devices are a COMPLETE of a turn-off for me! i did see that LH have a new rande of lingerie in recently tho - one of the thongs has a cute little padlock/key trinket attached.

    I agree i like the idea but the devices are not nice in my opinion.

    Actually had a nosey too, and I can't see how they'd stop you getting around it. Like, the male ones lock you right in, and most can even make an erection basically impossible, but for us, how exactly could you make it work? Fair enough, you have the whole obeying thing, but it just seems to defeat the purpose a little if I know I could get past the lock if I really wanted. Maybe they're more sturdy than they seem, it is a bit hard to tell when they're over pants or on bits-less mannequins. But I don't know if I could last based on pure willpower, so if there is a way to sneak past, it kinda kills it.

    1295891016
    Pixieking [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 619
    • Joined: 31 Aug 2010

    I can't get over how painful and uncomfortable it must be when your cock wants to get hard and is smooshed inside a cock cage. It must really hurt. I'd be more afraid of damaging something.

    1295892770
    Wilkibo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 551
    • Joined: 10 Nov 2010

    I agree with Mr M. I wouldn't wear one but live & let live is my motto!

    1295893123
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2008
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008

    Pixieking wrote:

    I can't get over how painful and uncomfortable it must be when your cock wants to get hard and is smooshed inside a cock cage. It must really hurt. I'd be more afraid of damaging something.

    if its in a sub/dom relationship the cadged/ cuckholded partner can find the pain a turn on.

    1295893513
    Pixieking [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 619
    • Joined: 31 Aug 2010

    I can understand why someone would really enjoy it and have it work for them, but it's probably the total opposite of what I find sexually enjoyable.

    Well, not the Total oposite, but you know what I mean. =P

    I guess it would be fun to try though. I'd like to try one on and see what it's like.

    1295895354
    Draven [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 295
    • Joined: 7 Jul 2010

    i don't know about being locked in one for a long time but i have used ne for a short time.

    it's great to be all locked in and unable to gain an erection no matter how much you want one whilst your partner is teasing you mercilessly. by the time i get unlocked i'm normally ready to rip her clothes off lol

    1295896092
    chipNroll [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 276
    • Joined: 3 Aug 2010

    Draven wrote:

    it's great to be all locked in and unable to gain an erection no matter how much you want one whilst your partner is teasing you mercilessly. by the time i get unlocked i'm normally ready to rip her clothes off lol

    That's why

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.