• What has made you laugh during sex?

lilacamy931 [sign in to see picture]

I suppose for us it was trying handcuffs for the first time and my spouse wanted me on top. I have back issues as well as balance issues and within about 5 secs of getting into things fell face first into the wall in front and proceeded to *squeak* as I slid down the wall with my face...my spouse was laughing too much and then suffocating too much from me landing on him. Needless to say we only try those sorts of things where balance isnt an issue and I have to explain the unsightly bruise to my relatives lol

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

lilacamy931 wrote:

I have back issues as well as balance issues and within about 5 secs of getting into things fell face first into the wall in front and proceeded to *squeak* as I slid down the wall with my face...

I imagined that happening in the manner of a Tom and Jerry cartoon.

My wife and I had another spontaneous outburst of laughter over the weekend. For a while, we've been frustrated by the headboard on our bed which starts to slap noisily against the wall when we get going seriously (which, of course, is not a good time to stop and adjust it!). This time, I took pre-emptive action -- I moved the bed a couple of inches away from the wall before we started.

I assumed that we were well set to make some serious music without a contribution from the percussion section. I hadn't counted, though, on the flexibility of the headboard supports. As soon as we entered our piston-engine tribute mode, the headboard once again started to flap against the wall. I reached quickly for a pillow to stuff behind the headboard and stifle the thumping. It lasted there for just a few seconds before it was "eaten" by the new gap between the bed and the wall. I repeated with another pillow, trying not to be thrown off my rhythm, but that too was rapidly devoured.

It was all too much for the pair of us to keep straight faces and our minds on the job. I let fly with a comic tirade of swear-words -- aimed at our headboard, headboards in general, and any other flappy noisy things (birds sprang immediately to mind) -- and we laughed at the sheer silliness of the situation.

Next time, I'm going to move our bed right into the middle of the bedroom -- and then we'll see whether Mr Clever-Clogs Headboard can still spoil our fun. If we were in a cartoon, then the bed would probably fall through the floor instead.

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

My wife and I had another spontaneous outburst of laughter over the weekend. For a while, we've been frustrated by the headboard on our bed which starts to slap noisily against the wall when we get going seriously (which, of course, is not a good time to stop and adjust it!). This time, I took pre-emptive action -- I moved the bed a couple of inches away from the wall before we started.

lol at that, we had a similar problem with a metal framed bed that banged against the wall, have ended up using pipe insulation across the top rail to deaden the noise. Hope I dont have to explain that to anyone face to face

xGGx

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

We have a metal, loft bed (over 5ft5 off the ground - ie I can stand up full height under it) which needs tightening regularly - needless to say, if we want frantic sex, we do it on the floor/table/sex stool/sofa in our bedroom rather than in the bed which requires loads of prep and padding to prevent my joints hating me for weeks!

Adx

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

ghostgirl wrote:

lol at that, we had a similar problem with a metal framed bed that banged against the wall, have ended up using pipe insulation across the top rail to deaden the noise.

Glad to know that it's not just us!

Alicia D'amore wrote:

We have a metal, loft bed (over 5ft5 off the ground - ie I can stand up full height under it)

Crikey! That sounds scary to me.

We once stayed in a hotel room with a four-poster bed that was so tall that my wife needed my help to get up onto it. That caused me a great deal of amusement (and consequentially a sore arm).

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

Crikey! That sounds scary to me.

We once stayed in a hotel room with a four-poster bed that was so tall that my wife needed my help to get up onto it. That caused me a great deal of amusement (and consequentially a sore arm).

It's no fun when drunk, or achey!

It's just practical sharing one room between two of us (for living and not just sleeping).

First thing to go when we get our own place!

Adx

Janny [sign in to see picture]

sorry to say, but fanny farts are always funny, and if your girlfriend is not too embarrased (and no reason to be really) you can just giggle together and try to keep going :)

Janny [sign in to see picture]

To be honest, I've never fallen of the bed while 'in motion', but think that could be quiet funny. Unless you broke any bones.

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

Janny wrote:

To be honest, I've never fallen of the bed while 'in motion', but think that could be quiet funny. Unless you broke any bones.

I did and bruised my tailbone... was in pain for ages....

fanny farts crack me up..... OH just laughs cos I laugh....

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

When we were having a quicky in the car i managed to get my foot caught in the steering wheel, that caused a bit of giggling :)

mibbles [sign in to see picture]

getting cramp when doing weird and wonderful positions always seems to start me off

ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]

When I first started seeing my wife and I went down on her, I found it funny when she came. Have no idea why. Don't laugh any more when I go that to her.

maltedmilk [sign in to see picture]

Somebody pulled my sock off mid sex and I don't know why but my reaction was to gasp and be really shocked and offended hahaha it still makes me laugh now. We were both laughing -it was so stupid! I must have been in character mode hehe xx

Curious Male [sign in to see picture]

When my hip locked, had to turn over very quickly then get up and stretch. She found it funny too

scarab9 [sign in to see picture]

A bed slat popping out very loudly and with a sudden drop. Casting on....then another....laughing, carrying on, then another...then getting loud comments by housemates who knew what was going on by this time.

Then half an hour later hearing them at it rather loud, building into a crescendo then suddenly going silent. I let out a mock cry of "craaaaamp!" Filled by laughingfrom both rooms and a cry back of "sit it you Bastard out hurts!!!"

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

falling off the bed & losing my erction from the laughter !

Ms HKM [sign in to see picture]

drunk sex, couldn't get my dress off. Arm stuck above head. Sexy.

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

My partner kneeling on his phone and we were suddenly interrupted by Siri say 'sorry i don't understand' or whatever it says. Our moaning must have set it of lol :)

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

Once in the throws of passion with a very smartly dressed man, I found he'd sewn his name in all his clothes... it was one of those moments, where you start laughing... and can't stop.

Old - But not THAT old! [sign in to see picture]

Ha ha - Love that HGL - did he have a name label in his underpants as well ??

I remember an embarrasing moment that turned to laughter - I had just persuaded my partner that anal stimulation was something to be enjoyed, but as she inserted her finger into my anus a quantity of wind came out very loudly - she fell about laughing and laughed so much she wet herself!

It didn't stop us though

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.