• What has made you laugh during sex?

Mr D and Mrs D [sign in to see picture]

One of our most memorable, tears rolling down the face, show stopping moments happened just after we moved into our first house. Not having much furniture etc. we were using a desk lamp as a bedside light. Whilst I was taking Mrs D from behind she suddenly started laughing uncontrollably but did manage to point towards the window. The desk lamp was projecting an enormous silhouette image of the two of us right onto the cream coloured curtains. I’ve never seen my cock look so large! It took us both ages to stop crying and regain the ability to speak.

horny-youngcouple, 23M, 31F [sign in to see picture]

I have an attic room in my University flat, so the roof above my bed is sloping. Just after I moved in, H and I wanted to christen the bed so we went at it and well we changed position and I got on top lifted my head up with speed and cracked it straight into the sloping roof, half knocking myself out, as soon as H knew I was ok she was laughing her head off. Very funny when I look back at it but it did hurt when I did it.

C and H, young kinky couple

sharry [sign in to see picture]

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

Our most recent outbursts of laughter involved the stroker that we bought. My wife wanted to try it out on me so she lubed me up enthusiastically and then tried to put the stroker onto me. Unfortunately, with her hands still covered in lube, the rubber stroker had other ideas and kept trying to wriggle away from us both like a wet bar of soap. The moment that cracked us up totally was when my wife compressed it downwards and then released it, causing the rubber stroker to jump up into the air like a space rocket before crashing down limply on the other side of the bed. It took us both a while to calm down from our hysterics before we could repeat the exercise -- this time with my wife putting lube inside the toy and then wiping her hands.

This happened to us the first time I tried one on hubby. Ended up picking bits of fluff and dog hairs off it... didn't seem to wash off!

Pixie_Murree [sign in to see picture]

My OH's little brother got caught out having sex on the floor in the conservatory by a group of builders who had come to do some work. They had no clothes to hand so had to sit on the sofa with no clothes on just some cushions until they had completed the work an hour later lol!

The funniest thing thats happened to me was the OH farting mid sex and me mistaking it for a cat in the room even looking under the bed for it!

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

In the category of "we had to laugh, or else we'd have had to cry":

My wife and I stayed in a motel room with the strangest double bed that we've experienced. For starters, it was mounted on a robust steel frame at floor level which stuck out several inches beyond the footprint of the bed. I kept stubbing my toes as I approached the bed and forgot that the frame was there -- not a good start to a passionate night.

Once the pain in my toes had subsided a bit, our next discovery was that the bed had an odd springiness to it -- more like a trampoline than a bed. "Oh good!" we both thought in expectation of some bouncy fun. It wasn't good, though. Foreplay was fine, and initial penetration was A-okay but, as soon as we built up any momentum between us, the springs on the mattress started to emit loud tell-tale squeaking and creaking noises, which seemed loud enough to be heard right along the corridor, let alone in the adjacent room.

We tried different positions -- both of ourselves on the bed and between ourselves on the bed -- but to no avail. I made a conjecture that the problem was that we were hitting a resonant frequency, so we tried proceeding at slower rates (no difference) and at a much faster rate (nearly disastrous as I almost fell off the bed). It seemed as if the bed knew exactly what we were trying to get up to -- other movements would be fine, but as soon as we developed into rhythmical action, the springs would start squawking at us again.

Suddenly, we heard a loud bang from the room next door, and we both froze with our hearts in our mouths. Then we both cracked up in hysterical laughter at the sheer ridiculousness of the situation. We accepted our defeat at the hands of the trick bed, but we had the last laugh by moving to the bathroom for a quickie there. If the owner of the motel had set up the room specially for a joke, and was watching us on camera at that point, then he would have seen the pair of us dancing stark naked around the room flicking 'V' signs at the bed.

[suspended user]

suspended user

a loud sigh from next door when i'd finished screwing my oh

puss [sign in to see picture]

Me trying and trying to be quiet during sex even chewing a pillow makes him laugh. Was after my son knocked on door late one night and said these walls are thin I can hear everything.

Possum [sign in to see picture]

Asking a girl back for 'coffee' I was rather more pissed than I realised and as I flopped seductively onto the bed, spilt the pointless coffee everywhere...not on her luckily! We had fun anyway, just avoided the coffee puddle!

Possum [sign in to see picture]

Asking a girl back for 'coffee' I was rather more pissed than I realised and as I flopped seductively onto the bed, spilt the pointless coffee everywhere...not on her luckily! We had fun anyway, just avoided the coffee puddle!

MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]

Times that have made me and my ex girlfriend laugh are the following:

1. She said to me one night "How come you dont have a cum face?" I replied with "I dunno" following night we were at it again and i remembered what we were talking about and i just pulled a propper stupid face just as i was about to cum, she started laughing her ass off and while she was still laughing i said "Happy?" for her to respond "Dont do that to me again?!"

So every now and again i would just pull it for fun i like to have a laugh =)

2. Me and her were at it one night, she said to me "Do you mind if i scream it really turns me on!" I said "nope dont mind at all" forgetting the naighbour was in down stairs for her to start screaming and him to bang on the wall as hard as he could, we both rolled over and started laughing... oh i do miss her and the good times we had =(

cheer_up [sign in to see picture]

The OH and I were fooling around, and I was on my hands and knees on the bed. He decided to get assertive and grabbed my hips and flipped me over onto my back. It would have been tremendously sexy... If I hadn't whacked my head on the brick wall at the head of the bed.

We were in hysterics at the time, but I had a massive bump on my head for ages!

puss wrote:

Me trying and trying to be quiet during sex even chewing a pillow makes him laugh. Was after my son knocked on door late one night and said these walls are thin I can hear everything.

Heh... that made me laugh because I think I know exactly what you mean. My wife tries to bury her face in the pillow when she thinks she's going to cum noisily and feels the need to keep the noise down. There's a certain desperation to it that's highly amusing to observe. Of course, I try to make her cum even harder when she does that.

Possum wrote:

At least you realised that the coffee was pointless. In my naive days, I was invited in for a coffee and expected coffee. After some uncomfortable pauses, I was shown the kettle and made/drank the coffee myself, before leaving in a state of some confusion.

cheer_up wrote:

The OH and I were fooling around, and I was on my hands and knees on the bed. He decided to get assertive and grabbed my hips and flipped me over onto my back. It would have been tremendously sexy... If I hadn't whacked my head on the brick wall at the head of the bed.

This is one of several reasons why I'm wary of throwing my wife onto the bed. I can imagine overdoing it and seeing her head bash into the headboard. I still haven't worked out how it's done in films -- maybe they use a stunt double?

strawberry duck [sign in to see picture]

i had recently moved house and me and my partner decided to give it a good christening. Next morning the woman from next door called me over an asked if i had been decorating in the early hours, i told her i hadnt, to which she replied (down her nose), so what were you doing then" so i said "you got kids, use your imagination" she almost ran away in disgust. it was funny - you had to be there, honest..

[suspended user]

suspended user

ha ha a fly on the wall moment yeah

Lady Lillith [sign in to see picture]

My OH gets what we call 'the verbals' where he talks about random things. It can be anything from gravity to something funny he remembered at university that day. Unfortunately he gets the verbals during sex and sometimes it makes me laugh. The girl in the room next to his described it as '5 minutes of sex sounds, and then beth (me) laughing'. My OH can be a strange cookie sometimes.

Also he fell off the bed backwards once and had me in hysterics for about 5 minutes. I still laugh when I think of it now. Luckily it wasn't whil we were doing the nasty though.

I'd rather get "the verbals" during sex than muscle cramps. The only funny thing about cramp, though, is that it can be difficult for my wife to tell from my facial expressions and my noises that it's happening. It always seems to strike when we're both close to cumming, at which point I'm desperate to keep going through the pain. So, I'll be gritting my teeth, screwing up my eyes, taking short sharp breaths and groaning, as opposed to... well... hopefully you get my point!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I get the verbals during sex too! Usually met by the response "you're not being very sexy" hehe - it it's the first chance I've had to stop and relax all day my mind kind of runs away with me!

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

I'd rather get "the verbals" during sex than muscle cramps. The only funny thing about cramp, though, is that it can be difficult for my wife to tell from my facial expressions and my noises that it's happening. It always seems to strike when we're both close to cumming, at which point I'm desperate to keep going through the pain. So, I'll be gritting my teeth, screwing up my eyes, taking short sharp breaths and groaning, as opposed to... well... hopefully you get my point!

I get pain during penetration but sometimes know I can carry on fine, just have to get through the worst of it - luckily WandA is none the wiser at the time (otherwise he feels guilty) and the noises are masked as sex noises! WandA understands it all fully of course but it's useful to keep the individual cases to myself (unless I need to stop or for him to slow down then I will let him know) if I can continue but don't want him to feel guilty!

Adx

That's very unfortunate (presumably a chronic condition). I understand your rationale, though. I'd hate to think that I was causing pain to my wife, and the notion would probably put me off my game for a while -- not something that either of you wants.

My wife sometimes gets "the verbals" as well (I'd describe it as an overflow of backlogged information in her head) but if she does this during sex then I find a way to distract her.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

That's very unfortunate (presumably a chronic condition). I understand your rationale, though. I'd hate to think that I was causing pain to my wife, and the notion would probably put me off my game for a while -- not something that either of you wants.

My wife sometimes gets "the verbals" as well (I'd describe it as an overflow of backlogged information in her head) but if she does this during sex then I find a way to distract her.

That's exactly it - he can't continue if he knows I'm in pain sometimes and if I bleed from a tear it really puts him off. It is chronic but luckily as my nerves are a bit screwed from it all I find it suprisingly easy to deal with so it's all ok.

Keeping it on topic me and WandA get the giggles over all sorts during sex - I think it's best to keep things light hearted. He laughs a lot at my "ick, there's lube on my hand" face.

Adx

Just remembered another one...

I had persuaded my wife to indulge me in a little bit of bondage play, so she was naked on our bed, blindfolded and secured to the head of our bed with wrist restraints. As I twanged a crop experimentally in front of her, the telephone rang. I saw that it was my parents on the line and so I decided to answer on speakerphone. They asked if they could speak to my wife. In an instant, my brain saw a perfect if foolhardy opportunity, and I couldn't stop myself from uttering the words "She's a bit tied up at the moment" whilst trying desperately to keep a straight face.

I hadn't counted on the response -- a jestful "Oh! Is she? We'd better not interrupt, then!". It was a good thing that I was able to terminate the call quickly with an offer to 'phone back soon, because it would have been impossible for the two of us to hold on for much longer before we both dissolved into bouts of hysterical laughter.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.