• What has made you laugh during sex?

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

katmiaow wrote:

having sex just the other day, we were really getting into it and the dog jumped on his back and i opened my eyes to see her innocent ''whatcha doing?! can i join in?'' face appear over his shoulder.

kind of a mood killer!

With anything up to 6 cats in the house at times we have had plenty of that sort of problem. Kittens seem to find twitching toes, heaving buttocks and dangling scrota irresistable. From experience I can say with certainty a claw in the balls causes instant ED.

[suspended user]

suspended user

me ow comes to mind mate

sharry [sign in to see picture]

Another dog intrusion one (so to speak). We were on the floor getting frisky and hubby was between my legs with his bum in the air, can you see where this is going? When all of a sudden he shot upright and screamed like a girl, the sound of which not only made me jump but had me giggling... he started shouting at the dog telling her to p*** off. When he finally settled down and explained the reason for his outburst it turned out that the dog had decided to do the doggy 'handshake' on him and had poked her VERY COLD, WET nose into somewhere a dogs nose shouldn't go!

He keeps one eye open now for dog movement!!

sharry [sign in to see picture]

MissFortune wrote:

Sexy_kiwi69 wrote:

What has happen to you during sex that has made you laugh so much you have had to stop?

Clearly, there is no sexy way for a guy to remove his socks. But it only recently came to my attention that the OH will try to subtly take his socks off. This method involves trying to remove them hands-free, which results in a motion which resembles, if you can imagine, sort of trying to wriggle out of them.

Now I burst into giggles about it EVERY TIME we're undressing. Every. Darn. Time.

xx

My OH sometimes does the moonwalk out of his!!

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

MissFortune wrote:

Clearly, there is no sexy way for a guy to remove his socks.

Rather reminds me of this bit from "A Fish Called Wanda"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMLYTZNmUmw

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I won't have sex if an animal is in the room (well apart from animals in cages/tanks) - as a kid my childminder had a cat called Magic and he certainly would. He'd be downstairs when you went for a wee then pop up in th bath mid wee! I now do nothing "private" with animals in the room.

Adx

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I won't have sex if an animal is in the room (well apart from animals in cages/tanks) - as a kid my childminder had a cat called Magic and he certainly would. He'd be downstairs when you went for a wee then pop up in th bath mid wee! I now do nothing "private" with animals in the room.

Adx

*Was

*Faints into exhaustion*

Adx

Funky Tokoloshe [sign in to see picture]

We were having a naughty bondage session outdoors in the middle of the night, he had me tied to an old park bench shelter, arms and legs akimbo when his ex girlfriend (who HATES me) walked past after a night out, and had a chat with him without realising I was right behind her in all my glory ... not so funny at the time, but we laugh now!

paradise found [sign in to see picture]

I laugh just about every day during sex, my husband has a very dry self-deprecating sense of humour

Hedonistic [sign in to see picture]

The last three things that have caused hilarity in the bedroom:

1. Repeated farting noises caused by our bodies slapping together during hard sex.
    2. Me stopping during an intense sensation-play to ask if BB had farted (normally she does and it's so horrific it kills the mood like a gas chamber)
    3. BB getting her boob caught in the lid of the libe tube. The red welt is a brand of her own retardedry

[suspended user]

suspended user

a sneeze followed by a burp and a fart was wondering what was next pmsl literally

Hedonistic [sign in to see picture]

lickmadick wrote:

a sneeze followed by a burp and a fart was wondering what was next pmsl literally

Wow. You're lucky you didn't just spontaneously combust!

[suspended user]

suspended user

it was the missus

boobaloo [sign in to see picture]

I have no idea just what it is that makes me laugh during sex, all I know is that sometimes (not very often thankfully) I fall into complete hysterical laughter, which I can't controll or stop, and this can last far a good 10-15mins with my finally getting a grip and then as soon as my oh touches me or talks to me I start again.

It drives my oh mad, I wish I could controll it but I have no idea what starts it.

katmiaow [sign in to see picture]

Gyrator53 wrote:

katmiaow wrote:

having sex just the other day, we were really getting into it and the dog jumped on his back and i opened my eyes to see her innocent ''whatcha doing?! can i join in?'' face appear over his shoulder.

kind of a mood killer!

With anything up to 6 cats in the house at times we have had plenty of that sort of problem. Kittens seem to find twitching toes, heaving buttocks and dangling scrota irresistable. From experience I can say with certainty a claw in the balls causes instant ED.

yeeeeouch! that must have really hurt!

ju [sign in to see picture]

hee hee- when we were still "dating" he clunked his head on the wall. I laughed.

Rugbyman [sign in to see picture]

Lots of good ones on here!

Not me but our friend who was having an on off relationship with a girl brought her back to our shared house after a night for her birthday.

All we could here was him 'slurring' the 50 cent rap 'its your birthday'. Still entertains us even now.

TheToyMan [sign in to see picture]

The first time I tried on a vibrating cock ring we both fell about laughing, I had to take it off so we could get on with business.

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

I like this thread!

My wife and I are light-hearted about sex. It's great when it works out well, as it often does, but so many little things can go wrong or odd things can happen that laughter is never very far away. If I ever feel over-serious about sex, then I imagine trying to describe the whole procedure to an earnest alien with no suitable reference points. The whole business becomes ludicrous when you try to explain it: foreplay, inflation of organs, positioning, squelching noises, orgasms, wet patches etc. It's best to make the most of any mishaps by sharing laughter about them.

Our most recent outbursts of laughter involved the stroker that we bought. My wife wanted to try it out on me so she lubed me up enthusiastically and then tried to put the stroker onto me. Unfortunately, with her hands still covered in lube, the rubber stroker had other ideas and kept trying to wriggle away from us both like a wet bar of soap. The moment that cracked us up totally was when my wife compressed it downwards and then released it, causing the rubber stroker to jump up into the air like a space rocket before crashing down limply on the other side of the bed. It took us both a while to calm down from our hysterics before we could repeat the exercise -- this time with my wife putting lube inside the toy and then wiping her hands.

matt7c [sign in to see picture]

my OH once head butted when she came. we both had a giggle when i happened

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.