• What has made you laugh during sex?

rlc321 [sign in to see picture]

weel the first time i had sex with my OH we were doing the deed for 2 hrs all diffrent positions and the like then she said i want you to come on my tits so i did and as i came i also farted very loud, i must have been holding it in for awhile, i did get some on her boobs and the wall and the pillows, we never lughed so much lol

niftyb [sign in to see picture]

jamba and i tend to get crazy bouts of giggle-fits totally at random... we were in his student house one time, just chatting on his bed, when something just - HAPPENED, and we were both laughing at nothing, then laughing at each other laughing at nothing, then laughing at ourselves laughing at each other laughing at nothing... and so on and so forth it went...!!

long story short: we laugh at too much random stuff for me to remember a particular time that just happened to be during sex! hah!! ^___^

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

Wosrt / best I can think of was about 2 years ago when me and wifey were trying for a baby. We were also rebuilding the kitchen at the time, and had a friend who is a qualified joiner helping and staying with us.

We went to bed and decided to quietly have a bit of fun. Just as I was cumming, the friend knocked on the bedroom door asking us if it was ok to let the cat out. I couldn't speak, and and to bite into the pillow to stop myself making dodgy noises, and the wife told him that was fine.

Actually, its not very funny to read back, but it was to us at the time. Ho hum!

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

A few years back my OH and i were making love in the missionary position listening to a Lenny Kravitz album. Unintentionally I gathered speed slowly and ended up pounding her to the beat of a rock song that was on...the music was on softly but we realised it at the same time as we looked into each others eyes and we burst out laughing.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

niftyb wrote:

jamba and i tend to get crazy bouts of giggle-fits totally at random... we were in his student house one time, just chatting on his bed, when something just - HAPPENED, and we were both laughing at nothing, then laughing at each other laughing at nothing, then laughing at ourselves laughing at each other laughing at nothing... and so on and so forth it went...!!

Student house and random fits of laughter? Certainly not drugs or anything...

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

weve set the smoke alram off whilst having sex in the shower.

niftyb [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

niftyb wrote:

Student house and random fits of laughter? Certainly not drugs or anything...

noooooo no - that time was completely unaided O__O go figure!

LittleMiss1981UK [sign in to see picture]

Loadssssssss of things.

At the moment it's radio adverts that have stuck in mine and OH brain. So during I sing

3 2 8 double 6 9 8

lol

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

Not my story, but it's become a bit of an in joke among some of my friends.

My mate and his new girlfriend were having sex for the first time, and roughly half way through she blurted out "I wonder what -male mutual friend- is doing right now." She's still apologizing for doing it, weeks later, and apparently she couldn't meet his eye for a while. What makes it even funnier is that we all have a jokey swap system, where we pretend to switch partners or suggest threesomes ect.

Then again her boyfriend is also the guy who told a previous buddy to "release the kraken!" when taking her knickers off, so it wouldn't be the strangest thing.

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

Mr Monster wrote:

Poor WandA! (and poor Ad!) It'll all be worth it in the end, you'll see!

I don't tend to laugh much during sex, although I have totally wrecked "sexy" moods by trying too hard to be cute. Or possibly trying not to be cute, I can't remember. The upshot was - I ended up being cute, and therefore not sexy.

Certain bits of my anatomy also get called "cute", "adorable", etc. when not actively in use. This is not what they want to hear! Laughter even less so! Hmmmph. Grrrrr.

I'm with you there Monster! It's nice to be appreciated as cute but sometimes you want to be a wild frenzied sex beast and cute becomes a real passion killer when used at the wrong time!

I don't really laugh much during sex. I think it would really put me off! But i'm glad you guys do as ive been crying with laughter reading this thread!

glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]

Going to a hotel we'd never been to before, walking into the room & getting waaaay too excited at the huge squishy bed.

I underestimated the squishiness of said bed, jumped on, bounced, & almost broke my nose on the dresser!!

He was no help - doubled up on the floor pissing himself laughing!!

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Now, you never mentioned that part before!

glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]

Mr Monster wrote:

Now, you never mentioned that part before!

Hehehehehehe!!

Mr Tall [sign in to see picture]

having a bit of a romp -rolled over-- and both fell off the bed! had us giggling for ages

Batch

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

We quite often laugh during sex. My two favourites the top of my head.

One night my OH was going down on me when one of the balls on my piercing came loose, he almost swallowed my barbell! The look on his face was class! I was in a fit of giggles for ages.

Another night my OH was going down on me, (he loves pussy, can you tell lol) he was really getting into it, could tell he was enjoying it as much as I was when he burst out laughing. I was a little worried and asked what was wrong and for a good few minutes he couldn't tell me for laughing, tears rolling down his face, when he finally managed to speak he told me he had the pussy munchies. That set me off too. Probably one of those 'had to be there' moments.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

We both have distracting defects which, the first time they became apparent, caused us to burst out laughing.

Due to an old injury my collar-bone dislocates from time to time. When my then girlfriend (now wife) first spotted this - my collar-bone popping in and out in time to my, er, exertions she just burst out laughing which I found slightly disconcerting until it was explained.

Some days later I happened to notice that as she neared orgasm one of her pupils got lots bigger than the other - a symptom of many things, but amongst them, I knew, was tertiary syphilis - not a thought that, under the circumstances, I could easily dispel! So it was my turn to fall about laughing - and at a most inopportune moment from her viewpoint.

Luckily, over the subsequent 35 years we have learned to ignore these things.

katmiaow [sign in to see picture]

having sex just the other day, we were really getting into it and the dog jumped on his back and i opened my eyes to see her innocent ''whatcha doing?! can i join in?'' face appear over his shoulder.

kind of a mood killer!

Tromain [sign in to see picture]

Biggest one in my mind was while I was living at a YMCA and my OH was staying over, we were going at it for 6 hours straight when finaly the night security of the building came pounding on my door shouting "OI! Keep it down, I can hear you in the office and all your neighbors are complaining too!" (It was a building with 12 flats spread over 3 floors, office was an unattached building 50 feet away from the flats)

In my rush to answer the door and appologise a disc in my lower spine slipped loose pinching a nerve leaving me stuck in a very uncomfortable S shape trying to get my boxers on properly. The OH was sat on the bed in hysterics until she realised I was in agony and rang for an ambulance..

Bloody woman still didn't help me get dressed and when the ambulance arrived I was still trying to get my boxers on!

MissFortune [sign in to see picture]

Sexy_kiwi69 wrote:

What has happen to you during sex that has made you laugh so much you have had to stop?

Clearly, there is no sexy way for a guy to remove his socks. But it only recently came to my attention that the OH will try to subtly take his socks off. This method involves trying to remove them hands-free, which results in a motion which resembles, if you can imagine, sort of trying to wriggle out of them.

Now I burst into giggles about it EVERY TIME we're undressing. Every. Darn. Time.

xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

i wasn't having sex but this stopped me for a few day's. i was making some car tyre sandals i had the car tyre between my legs,i then stuck a stanley knife in the tyre and drew it towards me very hard ,it slid of the top and i stabbed myself in the dick cutting about a 2 inch gash..ouch the funny thing i still laugh at now was standing in the kitchen with a tea towel wrapped round my dick and worrying i was going to have to go to hospital with blood dripping everywhere and my dick wrapped in the towel .wince oh yeah but i still grin at it now

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.