• What has made you laugh during sex?

Sexy_kiwi69 [sign in to see picture]

What has happen to you during sex that has made you laugh so much you have had to stop?

I'll go first!

My Ex-girlfriend had tied me to the bed and instead of putting the blindfold on me put it on her-self. She then proceeded to walk into the cupboard door! I was killing my-self laughing and couldn't help her because I was tied down! Needless to say she wasn't happy and didn't let me go for an hour and didn't put out for a week!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I laugh all the time! Usually at my bad jokes...

Comical sounds effects can work so well too.

Hah at your misfortune Kiwi! Sorry.

Wilkibo [sign in to see picture]

Sexy_kiwi69 wrote:

What has happen to you during sex that has made you laugh so much you have had to stop?

I'll go first!

My Ex-girlfriend had tied me to the bed and instead of putting the blindfold on me put it on her-self. She then proceeded to walk into the cupboard door! I was killing my-self laughing and couldn't help her because I was tied down! Needless to say she wasn't happy and didn't let me go for an hour and didn't put out for a week!

LOL!

[suspended user]

suspended user

kiwi that's a corker mate i nearly swallowed my hot coffee cup reading that mate

lickmadick wrote:

kiwi that's a corker mate i nearly swallowed my hot coffee cup reading that mate

haha I know, she eventually saw the funny side, although she never went near a blindfold again!

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

Why would she tie you up and then put the blindfold on herself? It makes no sense!

[suspended user]

suspended user

thats the funny side of it ecksvie doh

Don't ask me... she was a blonde!

[suspended user]

suspended user

oh no now youve done it mate hide under anything you can find quickly

Doug [sign in to see picture]

Sexy_kiwi69 wrote:

I'll go first!

haha thats brilliant

lickmadick wrote:

*runs away and hides under the bed*

*pokes head out*

Why Madick???

*pulls head back in*

violeteyes wrote:

the embarrassing farty noises that occur- not actual farts!

the police coming to our flat and catching us in the act

having noisy sex with the window open then hearing the doorbell ring, ignoring it then being told 'i can hear you' by a friend

the neighbors turning up their music REALLY loud and giving us dodgy looks in the hallway

hahaha I especially like the police busting you! Had someone called them because of the noise or where they just in the neighbourhood???

glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]

Sexy_kiwi69 wrote:

lickmadick wrote:

*runs away and hides under the bed*

*pokes head out*

Why Madick???

*pulls head back in*

Because all the lovely blonde OAer's will be gunning for you now laddie!!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

We laugh a lot during sex - you have to really :P

He's poked me in the eye a few times and I giggle...toys flying out of the (very high) bed....kneed him in various places various times. He laughs at my face when I get lube on my hands (ick)...

I'm sure the list goes on but I can't think of any!

Adx

Well she was... I don't see the problem!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

violeteyes wrote:

the neighbors turning up their music REALLY loud and giving us dodgy looks in the hallway

I think I'd dislike you being my neighbour!

The lady next door is partial to the odd bit of sexy noise... The most annoying noise though is the sound of her sneezing. She must sneeze like a hippo on helium the high pitched noise she makes, and quite often. They also move furniture lots... Maybe she just does a lot of dusting actually.

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

That's funny!

I agree with Ad. We always kinda laugh when we're at it purely because we don't take it that seriously. I have laughed at a lot of stuff but purely just in the moment and jokes between us. It feels better for him too when I laugh.

On the opposite side of the spectrum I also have quite normal conversations like meals etc while we're doing the deed... It's all good.

I found out recently that he had held my hands the first time I was on top purely because he thought I'd fall over- leaning back... and there's me thinking it was just him being sweet. I found it cute though that he was still thinking about my safety though lol.

Hedonistic [sign in to see picture]

I'll start with everything; sex is just a comedy cavalcade when I'm involved. I'm quite chatty and happy to banter and quip throughout.

Specificaly I can be prone to leg cramps, and flailing wildly mid coitus and falling off the bed is generaly a good for a giggles.

If my partner is quite demanding or damages me (naming no names) I can sometimes have a little bit of ED and lose wood part way through. I get so wound up that I shout at my cock and verbally abuse it to release my stress, which normally leads to fits of laughter as I realise I'm sat on the bed shouting and pointing at my genitals.

I also have a wicked brain that makes all the most inappropriate jokes and comments, which are normally timed perfectly and get me giggling. Then my partner often asks why and I have to share...
    They're not often amused ;-)

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

WandA has the lost hardness but more so when *he's* injured me - which occurs far too often without due care and attention.

Rabbiting on about nothing tends to get me into trouble! But we do giggle about lots of other things!

I actually can't remember the last time we had "proper" sex and even the daily blowjobs are dwindling now (exams) but I'll think of more once we're at it again!

Adx

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Poor WandA! (and poor Ad!) It'll all be worth it in the end, you'll see!

I don't tend to laugh much during sex, although I have totally wrecked "sexy" moods by trying too hard to be cute. Or possibly trying not to be cute, I can't remember. The upshot was - I ended up being cute, and therefore not sexy.

Certain bits of my anatomy also get called "cute", "adorable", etc. when not actively in use. This is not what they want to hear! Laughter even less so! Hmmmph. Grrrrr.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.