• what to say to talk dirty to a girl and rape fantasy help!!!

rlc321 [sign in to see picture]

i agree tho resistance play is alot easier to cope with in my head it doesnt sound as harsh or violent as rape.

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

I know what you mean about the term rape play, it can be off putting to some people. I love rough sex, i love my husband to be in control and to do whatever he wants to me! It doesn't happen often but when it does it's fantastic.

As the others have suggested start slow, i can highly recommend bondage tape! Blind folds are also good because she won't be able to see what you are doing!

As one of the others said it's also the way you say things.

Good luck

thank you for all youhelp guys i have dded some light bondage stuff to my wish list to try out and see what happens lol

glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

would it help if you thought of it in terms of resistance play instead of a rape fantasy?

That's a grand idea. The idea of rape fantasies makes me feel a bit uncomfortable but I do appreciate that between consenting adults it's fine. I think not calling it rape is a fantastic idea because I think of rape as being by definition non-consentual...calling it resistance play somehow makes the distinction between fantasy and reality much clearer. No idea if this makes any sense to anyone but me!!!

xxKPxx

muchkin wrote:

Resistance play sounds better than a rape fantasy, purely because i think when you call it "rape" it has that horrible association, so "resistance" definetly sounds better. I dont have much to add to be honest, as alot of the posts above have covered the main issues with this kind of play.

I agree with sweetlove, muchkin & KP - rersistance play sounds much better. I have similar fantasies but calling them "rape" just makes me uncomfortable.

as was suggested earlier i think i will sart with bondage tape what do you guys reccomend, and how would i use the stuff doesnt it stick to the skin?

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

It's PVC(?) plastic-y tape with no adhesive - think of it like industrial-thickness cling-film strips! It sticks to itself but not skin, hair or furnishings, which is fabulous if you're planning to get carried away...

Just don't completely smother her in the stuff, and watch for a "tube" of overlapping turns round a limb or torso rolling up from the edge. This makes it hard to remove if it happens, so keep an eye out!

(The safety freak in me would also say "keep a pair of blunt-nosed scissors handy" just in case you need to cut someone free really fast. It's pretty safe stuff, and a great place to start exploring bondage and rubber fetish play, but even so I'd recommend the scissors. Just in case.)

Have fun, and let us know how you get on!

All the best, MrMr

Mr Monster wrote:

It's PVC(?) plastic-y tape with no adhesive - think of it like industrial-thickness cling-film strips! It sticks to itself but not skin, hair or furnishings, which is fabulous if you're planning to get carried away...

Just don't completely smother her in the stuff, and watch for a "tube" of overlapping turns round a limb or torso rolling up from the edge. This makes it hard to remove if it happens, so keep an eye out!

(The safety freak in me would also say "keep a pair of blunt-nosed scissors handy" just in case you need to cut someone free really fast. It's pretty safe stuff, and a great place to start exploring bondage and rubber fetish play, but even so I'd recommend the scissors. Just in case.)

Have fun, and let us know how you get on!

All the best, MrMr

cheers man thanks for your help. you all have been so helpful.

niftyb [sign in to see picture]

sweetlove666 wrote:

the term resistance play isn't my idea. i first saw it on this blog http://pervocracy.blogspot.com/

ooh... i gotta say i came into this thread thinking "urgh, rape fantasy...not very much my thing..." but the term "resistance play" gives me some pretty sexy images of restricted movement and having to kinda.. resist getting turned on... ooh ideas... ^___^ *skips off to the shop part of the site*

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

Me and the OH have tried this and he's rather good at it.

It tends not to be as much about what you say as what you do. You can use words to create a scenario, but if you find this difficult or uncomfortable then concentrate on your actions. I could give you a list of things to do, but the key thing to remember is just be forceful. She's your toy that you've stolen away to have your own wicked way with. Make her do what you want.

If you're going to indulge in that kind of thing, it might be an idea to set up a safe word. Me and the OH can usually tell when the other is being serious and when it's just a part of the game, but it's better to have a safe word and not need to use it than vice versa. Our safe word is 'penguin'. :P

niftyb [sign in to see picture]

OOH! i've heard of people making a "safe sound" too... in case there's a hand over their mouth or a gag or something that makes them unable to speak - they'd make 3 short, sharp "MM!" sounds instead of a safe word..

worth knowing

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Also, if you're going to cover the mouth or impede a "safe word", something physical like holding a handful of coins can help - drop them on the floor and they'll jangle, and you can stop to find out what's up.

Be safe!

MrMr

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

If you're gagged it might be good to have an item you can drop as a "safe sound"

Either something heavy enough to make a thud or something like a bell (Lindt chocolate bunnies come with a little bell on a red ribbon that might be good)

xxKPxx

BlankExpression [sign in to see picture]

as other posters have said make sure you have a defined safeword/action that will either slow things down or stop things immediately and make sure you DO stop things immediately if your partner says the word/does the action as they are putting a lot of faith and trust in you

Ecksvie wrote:

Me and the OH have tried this and he's rather good at it.

It tends not to be as much about what you say as what you do. You can use words to create a scenario, but if you find this difficult or uncomfortable then concentrate on your actions. I could give you a list of things to do, but the key thing to remember is just be forceful. She's your toy that you've stolen away to have your own wicked way with. Make her do what you want.

If you're going to indulge in that kind of thing, it might be an idea to set up a safe word. Me and the OH can usually tell when the other is being serious and when it's just a part of the game, but it's better to have a safe word and not need to use it than vice versa. Our safe word is 'penguin'. :P

ecksvie that would be great for some suggestions thank you for helping me out everyone thank you

maccess [sign in to see picture]

I have been asked to do the rape fantasy in a previous relationship but i just ended up being rough sex, rape is brutal and desterbing leaving its victims shattered and that is something that can not be recreated in role play between two people that love each other.

thanks maccess,

i have decided a bit of bondage resistance play, will let you guys now how it goes.

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

maccess wrote:

I have been asked to do the rape fantasy in a previous relationship but i just ended up being rough sex, rape is brutal and desterbing leaving its victims shattered and that is something that can not be recreated in role play between two people that love each other.

I disagree. I'm not saying that rape isn't brutal/devastating/etc but if you put your mind to it, you can really roleplay any kind of situation.

People do roleplay all kinds of crazy stuff, rape could be considered relatively vanilla compared to some of it. Just depends what your kink is.

The thing you have to remember is that rape play is not about going away feeling like you've actually been raped. Both parties should be involved because they get some kind of sexual thrill out of the idea, it's just another way of stimulating the other.

When me and the OH did rape play (we've only done it once - we plan on doing it again but we're in the process of tracking down some costumes/props for the next time!), afterwards I felt like I loved him more than ever.

chels18 [sign in to see picture]

resistance play is nicer on the eye... but the word "rape" kinda brings its own dirty thing with it that resistance play doesn't have!! I suppose it's what the fantasy is!!

truffle [sign in to see picture]

I was looking up some tips for talking dirty when I saw this - wish I knew how all your advice turned out!

I guess it's kind of moot now, but it made me think of something my OH and I do now. I love well, 'resistance play', which is pretty apt, and my OH has found out that he seems to be kind of a natural at it although he does worry about hurting me when he spanks me with his hand or belt, but we've got our safe word now (feet, because I hate them!).

Anyway, we found a really good position for it. Where Ecksvie says that it made her feel closer to her OH after the rape play, it reminded me of it. I lie flat on my front and he enters from behind. This way he can either kneel up slightly or practically lie on top of me. He can put his hand over my mouth, around my neck, hold my hands down, pull my hair, bite my neck, talk dirty in my ear, push my head down, basically everything I love about this type of play. Although it sounds kind of rough, its great because you can vary the degrees of rough, plus, because he's led on top of me, behind, he's still dominating but he's so very very close to me so it still feels emotionally fulfilling and loving despite the nature of it.

Anyway, if the original poster is about I'd love to know how it went!

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

Mine is all in Italian...

Sorry I am no help...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.