• Footjob

Frizzer [sign in to see picture]

Anyone like actually giving a footjob and if so how do you do them ? x

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I'm not a big lover of feet to be honest...

Inara14 [sign in to see picture]

Im the opposite actually. I really hate feet - I cant stand touching them or having them touch me...

Sorry Im no help!

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Yep - a bit anyway. Don't do it the whole time (mainly because I get greedy and want a taste) but I've done it for a while when we're sitting at wither end of the bath facing each other. I have high arches so if I press the soles of my feet together and clamp them round my OH's cock I can move up and down and/or back and forth to create a twisting sensation. I also have slightly freaky monkey feet so I can wrap my toes part of the way round either side and essentially give a handjob but with my toes.

Appologies to people who don't like feet - that's probably too much information! lol

xxKPxx

muchkin [sign in to see picture]

See i really like feet and will sit for hours just massaging the OH feet etc but wouldnt give a foot job, i only have size 3 feet so they are dinky and wouldnt fit around his cock. And we both find it abit odd as our surname is Foot lol

muchkin [sign in to see picture]

Sorry just realised that my last post wasnt helpful at all lol. I dont know much about it at all to be honest, but im sure there will be people who will be able to give you more information

xx

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

a quick "google search" may bring up some useful tips. ( i got some that look good with the search footjob techniques)

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

I've only done it a few times. My OH loves my feet so thought I'd surprise him by trying it one night.

I find it easier if I'm sitting lower than my OH and lube makes it so much easier!

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Don't think I could ever do it. Used to hate my feet, to the point of being phobic about anyone touching or even looking at them. Not that bad any more, been working on the crazy for a bit. But still, i get seriously icey feet, think a footjob from me would be more of a torture thing for even the most committed podophiliac!

MissFortune [sign in to see picture]

It's one of the many things I've never really given consideration to, but if my OH were to request, I'd give it a go. Getting over my previous big dislike of feet, which mostly stemmed from being self-conscious of my own... being over 5'10 means correspondingly clownesque size 7/8s. Hmph.

xx

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

I love this! Like KP my better half has very manipulative toes and using both feet wraps them around me and wanks me off or another way is to baby oil the feet and place the cock on the sole of one foot which acts as a case and rub along the length of said dick with the other sole and toes of t' other. Is niiiice! Must keep the feet pristene though. I can't stand manky feet! SG x

case should read base! Fuck off predictive txt :-)

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes I do it to myself which is probably a bit strange. I just really like rubbing against my own ankle/heel...it's very erganomic!

xxKPxx

Diane aches [sign in to see picture]

I'm kinda with you but I love a girl playing with my feet while I masturbate or play with my nipples. Fingers between my toes makes me gooey in every sense. I'm happy to touch, play and kiss feet too.

[suspended user]

suspended user

mm like having thefeeling of feet rubbing my scrotum really nice

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

BashfulBabe wrote:

Don't think I could ever do it. Used to hate my feet, to the point of being phobic about anyone touching or even looking at them. Not that bad any more, been working on the crazy for a bit.

Same - I don't like people seeing my feet...especially the soles for some reason. For months of our relationship I used to keep ankle socks on all the time (not the same pair obvs) and if I *had* to have bare feet I'd keep the soles out of sight. Not as bad now, but I'm still not fond on 'em so it's a no go for me! I still wear socks most of the time but now it's my much loved fluffy socks that I have about a million pairs of and wear 2 or 3 pairs a day!

Adx

Can't take that big toe pulling thing! My OH is a bitch for it! Has me screaming. . . . For more! :-)

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I sometimes rub my feet together or against the bed when masturbating sometimes, it does feel a bit nicer too.

WandA wrote:

I sometimes rub my feet together or against the bed when masturbating sometimes, it does feel a bit nicer too.

I do this for comfort...as well as rubbing the bridge of my nose.

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

WandA wrote:

I do this for comfort...as well as rubbing the bridge of my nose.

Adx

Not with my feet I should add - I probably could but I doubt it'd do me much good

Adx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.