• Single again:)

Kooky [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the advice, Avrielle. Your foot sounds in a bad way - have you considered MBTs (Google them if you haven't). They look pretty ghastly, but if you wear them around the home they may help - ask you doctor.

Kxx

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Thank goodness you only have to wait til the 24th.

Note. Please make the best effort to walk normally again and get your foot working as quick as possible. You DON'T want to be caught in a terrible cycle that the doctors call Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. It's what I've been diagnosed with and basically it means that my foot is sore and I prevent using it and am unable to use it because it hurts so much.

xx

But only if the doctor advises it.

Adxx

Avrielle - have you seen a different doctor for another point of view? It's always worth it. And good luck with your foot, you come across as very brave despite your suffering.

Kxx

Wilkibo [sign in to see picture]

Well done! I wish more women had the confidence to dump unsuitable men.

Thanks, Wilkibo.

Avrielle - you don't think that you'd ever end up in a wheelchair, do you? I do hope the pain goes - my foot has been playing up too these past few days :(

Phantasma [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if its the kind of thing to cheer about - but well done anyway for doing the right thing Kooky.

Best of luck to you and AA in getting better!

maccess [sign in to see picture]

chipNroll wrote:

Lovehoney singles night anyone?

CnR I have seen your new pics and unless you are single by choice there is something wrong with the men in this world.....

twinkle154 [sign in to see picture]

Being single has it's advantages. I've had some fab fun. ;-)

sharry [sign in to see picture]

Best of luck, hope all turns out well for you. Without being too judgemental it sounds like you're well rid of him!

Divine69 [sign in to see picture]

First off kooky well done :) aand defo hoping your foot doesn't get worse,that it gets better infact :)

AA - wow u suffer CPRS? I've also been diagnosed with this, my arm got broke by a crazy car driver last yr - so bad i nearly lost it but had major surgery and it got saved with the help of a carbon rod. Anyway 6mths on and its still INSANELY painful (when it shldn't be by now), I can't stand touching it and really force myself to use it to do things, but I still don't let it do stuff it probably can or should be doing. I've also got nerve damage too which is different from the complex pain. For a while I even thought it would've been better if my arm had been amputated - sorry, i know thats heavy shit but I hope u get me? I'm now kinda glad i still have it but as i'm unable to lead the life i had pre-accident i still feel fairly AAAAAGGGGHHHH bout it all.

Anyway I just wanted to say how nice it is to hear directly from some1 else with this totally illogical syndrome. Its not nice u have it - I REALLY wish u didn't, I really do. Now I sound like a TIT but i hope u get what I'm on about. thanks for telling us. Take it eazy, DOH! stupid thing to say but what else?? Other than a nice big (gentle) hug and to kooky too xx

Divine69 [sign in to see picture]

Oh AA I was meant to add - ask your doc if you can go the Pain Clinic (shld be one at your hospital ?)

I'm on the (very long) waiting list to go to mine but I'm hoping it will be a gr8 help. hopefully??xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.