• Single again:)

Kooky [sign in to see picture]

After my last thread whereby I mentioned that the OH had left for five days leaving me to hop about the house as my foot is in a cast and he was rather miffed as I had lost my libido - well, I have coped, although my loss of appetite has meant that even with the damn cast on, I've gone down to 50kgs.

Anyway, about three of you lovely people told me to dump him - so I did. I feel so much better, a lot less bitter and he's coming around tomorrow to start packing up his stuff.

One of my daughters went into the sales for me today on her day off and bought me a new TV (I'd given my old one away as the ex-OH brought his here), as well as some ready-made meals, one of which she heated up for me and made me eat for lunch. I feel rather sick, but bless her. It is amazing how much children change once they have a job. Getting cups of tea is a chore still - but I'm rid of him and I feel so much better - thank y'all

Kxx

MsEllie [sign in to see picture]

**hugs hun**

Glad You're feeling better :)

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Well done Kooky! I am rather cautious in saying things like "Chuck him" but if you have good enough reasons sometimes it's quite obvious to especially if they make you feel worse than the good bits in general. I'm glad that you decided what's best for you. =]

Enjoy the single life! I'm sure those LH goodies will come into good use once your libido comes rolling back. =P

I hope you get better soon!

Inara14 [sign in to see picture]

Well it sounds like you feel better for doing it! Less bitter feelings is always a good thing!

Enjoy your newfound freedom! :)

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Congrats and condolences hun! Sorry he didn't step upto the mark at the time you needed him to but well done for prioritising your health and happiness.

All the best and take good care

Adxx

Thanks guys and gals :) It's not been easy, but my other daughter should be here on Friday for a week, so I'll have some company. A friend cooked for me on Saturday night and it's back to coping on my own again.

I'm glad that he's going to go though.

Sweet-kitten [sign in to see picture]

I'm so glad you are happier now. I had been wondering how you were.

I am single and very happy about it. I'm sure a lot of the singles on here are too. I can do what I like, when I like and don't have to answer to anyone but myself. So, when you are feeling better, just have some fun with your single state before you get snapped up again.

glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]

Oh well done Kooky!! Congrats!! *streamers & balloons being thrown about* Big hugs for you!! Mwah!!

MissFortune [sign in to see picture]

As everyone else has said, well done! I know how difficult it can be dealing with the end of a relationship, even when it feels like the right thing to do. Hope you're doing well and wish you all the very best!

xx

niftyb [sign in to see picture]

well done kooky! he didn't sound like he was doing you any favours!! its so nice of your daughter(s?) to come help out/cook/support you :3 you sound much more positive than the other day! yay!!

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Well done being the strong one! Hope you muddle through until you're proper mobile again, good to hear you have folk to rally round you, and that you're feeling good about it all. Much better to try heal with a positive frame of mind and no arseholes dragging you down. x

maccess [sign in to see picture]

good on you girl now go have some fun!!!!

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

I always say things like that in jest, trusting that people will only do what they feel is right, not what some random bloke on a message board suggests....I'll be more careful in future!

Glad you're better off, Kooky, and hope you find more happiness without him!

All the best, Mr Mr

chipNroll [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney singles night anyone?

Strapon! [sign in to see picture]

Now there's a thought!

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

chipNroll wrote:

Lovehoney singles night anyone?

Possibly the only singles night in history where discussing in depth the use of sex toys is the topic people choose to break the ice....

Thanks Avrielle. I think the nail in the coffin was when he dropped me off in front of the hospital and instead of finding a place to park and then joining me, stayed in the car smoking. The distance to get a new cast was considerable and my hands were so painful afterwards from the crutches that they started bruising. That really upset me, so when he disappeared for 5 days (in fact, he's still not back) I 'd made up my mind half-heartedly.

Thanks to you and a couple of others, I made my mind up for good. It feels great.

Kxx

Kooky wrote:

Thanks Avrielle. I think the nail in the coffin was when he dropped me off in front of the hospital and instead of finding a place to park and then joining me, stayed in the car smoking. The distance to get a new cast was considerable and my hands were so painful afterwards from the crutches that they started bruising. That really upset me, so when he disappeared for 5 days (in fact, he's still not back) I 'd made up my mind half-heartedly.

Thanks to you and a couple of others, I made my mind up for good. It feels great.

Kxx

!!!!

OOOHHHHH!! i'd take that nail back out of the coffin and reposition it in his head!! what a douche-nozzle!! good for you, kooky! don't take that crap!

are you still using the crutches?

http://www.quickiechick.com/bites-with-benefits/bruise-control/

also! you can get some special gloves in boots that you put moisturiser in then wear overnight... those work really nicely (especially with bodyshop hemp handcream... tho it doesnt smell great, it's really soothing!)

OOOHHHHH!! i'd take that nail back out of the coffin and reposition it in his head!! what a douche-nozzle!! good for you, kooky! don't take that crap!

are you still using the crutches?

Douche-nozzle - Brilliant term!!

And yes, I'm still on crutches - till the 24th (I hope).

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.