• measuring your penis

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Mines fucking massive like! I have to tuck it in my sock like!

I had to build a wooden lattice structure in work just before christmas to do a fire test on. It's supposed to represent a small scale building. . . . .anyways I asked this bloke to cut me some 6 inch long sections. He came back with them and they were 4 inches! I said to him "I bet you think you've got a ten inch cock!" He didn't find it amusing at all the miserable git!

SG

Ha ha ha ha ha - love it!

LittleMiss1981UK [sign in to see picture]

I am get my man to measure as per wiki

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

Haha I love WandA's idea of using displacement of a liquid to measure penis volume! You can see who the scientists/techy people are on this forum!

bigfish69 [sign in to see picture]

I was told that, your cock is as long as the distance between the tip of your thumb and index finger when you stretch them out.

Personally, ive had the "is it big enough" discussions with my OH and as far as i know, she's seems happy enough...... i hope !

BlankExpression [sign in to see picture]

To be honest i really have no clue how big my cock is, I have never felt the need to measure it, all I know is i have had no complaints from my other half so the size of it does not matter

Hopelessly Horny [sign in to see picture]

Can i say its also what you do with it that counts to the satisfaction, you could be hung like a donkey but be clueless.

Thankfully my OH is neither clueless nor lacking which makes me a lucky lady.

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

While I'd like to agree with all the people saying "size doesn't matter"; all other things being equal, size makes a difference!

OK, sometimes it's better, sometimes worse to be big (and vice versa), but dildos have no skills and no technique. Why do they come in different sizes if size is irrelevant? And why is the Great American Challenge allegedly so spiffingly tittilating that husbands get jealous?

Yes, technique can be more important, and arguably with a real person it always is, but size matters. If only when you're strapped down so tight that your best moves just won't work!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Mr Monster wrote:

While I'd like to agree with all the people saying "size doesn't matter"; all other things being equal, size makes a difference!

OK, sometimes it's better, sometimes worse to be big (and vice versa), but dildos have no skills and no technique. Why do they come in different sizes if size is irrelevant? And why is the Great American Challenge allegedly so spiffingly tittilating that husbands get jealous?

Yes, technique can be more important, and arguably with a real person it always is, but size matters. If only when you're strapped down so tight that your best moves just won't work!

I'd still argue size isn't the important factor....It's *compatability* (in which size plays a role along with shape) that counts....maybe that's a bit pedantic of me but :P

Adx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Mr Monster wrote:

I'd still argue size isn't the important factor....It's *compatability* (in which size plays a role along with shape) that counts....maybe that's a bit pedantic of me but :P

Adx

I agree with this.

I think things like the Great American are so large they can hardly be considered. They provide a full feeling which I imagine is very different to sex.

I imagine for some people it's a huge part (hah!(, but dildos also come in different colours.

man of pleasure [sign in to see picture]

this thread seems to have gone into the does size matters thread

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I'd still argue size isn't the important factor....It's *compatability* (in which size plays a role along with shape) that counts...

As I said -

Mr Monster wrote:

sometimes it's better, sometimes worse to be big (and vice versa),

In some situations, you want big, in others you really, really don't. So it's compatibility, but also context. In both cases, it's naïve to say that a small one is the same as a big one. They're just different, and people will prefer one over another. That goes for everything, by the way, not just penis size - body size, boobs, legs, bum, pussy, arse, mouth, hands. Big and small are different. You might not want the big manly hand that turns you on when it grabs your bum or covers your breast to be used for, say, fisting.

It all matters. It just matters...differently.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Mr Monster wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I'd still argue size isn't the important factor....It's *compatability* (in which size plays a role along with shape) that counts...

As I said -

Mr Monster wrote:

In some situations, you want big, in others you really, really don't. So it's compatibility, but also context. In both cases, it's naïve to say that a small one is the same as a big one. They're just different, and people will prefer one over another. That goes for everything, by the way, not just penis size - body size, boobs, legs, bum, pussy, arse, mouth, hands. Big and small are different. You might not want the big manly hand that turns you on when it grabs your bum or covers your breast to be used for, say, fisting.

What I really meant was that there's no way I'm getting a cock any bigger than WandA's inside me (too graphic?) and equally one much smaller just might not be satisfying. Not really a preference, more so pragmatism. Maybe there's a "range" of what is realistic and within that range you'd have a preference?

Adx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Mr Monster wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

As I said -

Mr Monster wrote:

Ah. Clarified.

People have preferences. I just think 'matters' make it sound a stronger premise and I don't agree any of those examples 'matter' independently for most people.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.