• measuring your penis

man of pleasure [sign in to see picture]

i know its always talked about average size of penis and how big their penis is,there seem to be a lot of big boys on this site, so the question is do you measure youe penis from your ball sack to tip or like i think is the correct way your pubic bone to tip.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size#Measuring_the_penis

i put this thread because i do feel some people measure from the ball sack giving a false measurement to make them look larger

[suspended user]

suspended user

wellwhen you penetratethe balls to get pushed abck a little so why not take that into consideration

man of pleasure wrote:

i put this thread because i do feel some people measure from the ball sack giving a false measurement to make them look larger

I agree, cognitive dissonance.

lickmadick wrote:

wellwhen you penetratethe balls to get pushed abck a little so why not take that into consideration

The penis is also partly internal and runs right under the perinium.

Not that size matters of course.

because it aint accurate measure it would differ most times

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

It doesn't mention whether you should press the tape measure tight to the pubic bone or just rest it on the skin. The more flesh you have there the bigger difference it makes.

(I also disagree with taking an average of girth, by the way. A maximum is far more useful!)

Mr Monster wrote:

(I also disagree with taking an average of girth, by the way. A maximum is far more useful!)

I agree really, the average of the three points can be skewed very easily.

Of course, the best way is to measure by volume... "Ad, prepare the bottle of Coke!".

maximum makes sense i rest it on pubice bone and not push in to get that extra bit, but think some guys will measure other way because it makes them feel bigger, which makes you wonder about all the poor insecurity us men have

WandA wrote:

Of course, the best way is to measure by volume... "Ad, prepare the bottle of Coke!".

Ahem. Not saying much for your own girth, if you think you can use a Coke bottle to put it in...

Mr Monster wrote:

WandA wrote:

Ahem. Not saying much for your own girth, if you think you can use a Coke bottle to put it in...

Prepare, that means cutting the top off that 3L bottle.

Reminds me of a friend who passed on his own FAIL.

Him: "Lad, my cock is massive, 10 incher,"

Footy mate of his (in the dressing room): "Oh, how dja know?"

H: "Measured it against a slice of 10 inch pizza"

FM: "O. So 5 inches then?"

Fail.

Hahaha! Beautiful!

Incidentally, I've heard people on here talk about "like fucking a toilet roll". What is that supposed to imply, exactly?

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Mines fucking massive like! I have to tuck it in my sock like!

I had to build a wooden lattice structure in work just before christmas to do a fire test on. It's supposed to represent a small scale building. . . . .anyways I asked this bloke to cut me some 6 inch long sections. He came back with them and they were 4 inches! I said to him "I bet you think you've got a ten inch cock!" He didn't find it amusing at all the miserable git!

SG

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

I had to build a wooden lattice structure in work just before christmas to do a fire test on. It's supposed to represent a small scale building. . . . .anyways I asked this bloke to cut me some 6 inch long sections. He came back with them and they were 4 inches! I said to him "I bet you think you've got a ten inch cock!" He didn't find it amusing at all the miserable git!

SG

I thought when I started reading this, that you were saying you had to construct some kind giant measuring device for your cock! Lol!

xxKPxx

PS Hello and happy new year to you stranger!

think on here it could be two because if i go from my ball sack i can be an amazing 9 inches which is so incorrect.

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

I like to measure from my knee caps...that way I measure it all no doubts asked. Coincedntally I think I'm about 30"! :p

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

I think that blokes worry far more about this than the women they're hoping to impress. Personally speaking I'm not that fussed on size at all, it's what the guy does as a whole package. It can be that blokes who have big cocks tend to think that's all that matters and therefore they don't really care about anything else cos they have this amazing cock, unfortunately, that's not the case, well not for me anyway.

Would much rather have a guy with an average sized one who knew what to do with his fingers, tongue etc as well as his cock, but that could just be me.....

Plus as A_A said, I think, if a bloke told me his cock was X inches, way above average, I wouldn't believe him anyway, as per SG's amusing example ;-)

So fellas stop worrying bout the inches and concentrate on your all-round abiities, us women would appreciate that much more :-)

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

SG

Your not Ngog are you?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.